Am I a bad person for believing relationships would be happier experiences if adulterers were still stoned?

Am I a bad person for believing relationships would be happier experiences if adulterers were still stoned?

Attached: Public-punishments.jpg (400x218, 53K)

Yes you fucking imbecile do you realise what the statistics are on cheating ?? The same amount of people were cheating on their partners back in the day it was just harder to find out

I'd be extremely interested in seeing these statistics applicable to "back in the day"

Yes. Who are you to judge others while being imperfect yourself? Additionally, your simpleton ideology implies that humans are or should be monogamic, which they are not.

Amen

>3 ips
>still no source
lol..

Obviously they don’t exist, it’s just degenerate projection. “E-everybody cheats, I-I’m not a bad person!!!”

Yeah OP I agree with you.

Cuck

Honestly, sometimes I wonder. Maybe the phrase "put the fear of God in you" was just ancient people trying to get other humans to behave so as not to sabotage the group with infighting. One guy fucks another guy's wife and an entire war could start.

No, I 100% agree that cheating should be punishable. I don't think they should be killed, I see it more as equivalent to petty theft.
If you get caught stealing, you are not allowed back in the store.
It makes sense to have a system where you can report people for cheating. Traditionally, you do this to friends, but if you can do it on dating sites, it would severely limit the people who cheat, maybe push them onto a different platform.
It would be very interesting to see what effects it would have.

No just stupid.

They do it in Afghanistan and their marriages are unhappy as fuck

Hitler breathed air so duck frumpf

>People should be threatened into staying with someone they don't like anymore

Pretty sure no men got stoned for it either, I believe the woman was always blamed, either for giving into temptation to cheat on their significantly older and arranged husband or as the temptress who led a man into sin.

pretty sure you're full of shit you dumb fuck roasty

I'm a man you prat.

>adulterers were still stoned
all adulterers were never stoned. only the females and it didn't need proving only the accusation.

Men had mistresses throughout history and bastard children with unmarried and married women and nothing ever don't to them.

I understand what you want and it for women to be property again. You can be the most worthless man alive and daddy will find you a wife and she gets no say and even after you beat her and she waits on you constantly you can drag her out of the house and shoot her in the street if she speaks to another man.

If you don't like them anymore then leave instead of cheating.

Leviticus 20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife–with the wife of his neighbor–both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

I know you probably grew up with a narrative, but you have to keep in mind that your view of society, that men have a blast and just don't want to include the poor girls, is STRICTLY an upper class construction, particularly in the west. Men who beat their wives were (understandably) prone to falling victim to vigilante justice. I remember reading about these old scandinavian villages where a man who knocked a woman up, and didn't either take responsibility or give her a dowry, became the public buttslut. His butt was open for every other village man's use from that point onward.

Attached: 1516121717259.png (488x702, 279K)

what is up with all the extreme left retards like and recently? cant you people stick to tumblr, where you belong

The whole point is to force people to formally end relationships before fucking around. Like be a fucking adult about it. You're allowed to leave.

Oh yeah I'm sure that's what happens in countries where stoning is still a punishment for adultery.

>I just want to be abusive towards women! Let me have this, it's my freedom of speech gawh
Nah fuck yourself cunt.

Honestly how do adulterers even get stoned?
When I'm stoned I can barely get off the couch!