DO NOT VIEW THIS THREAD GO AWAY

NOOOOO, WTF ARE YOU DOING??? DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

>Confidence in U.S. President Donald Trump to do the right thing regarding world affairs
>Israel 69%

Really makes you think.

twitter.com/pewresearch/status/1097022084469927936

Attached: miga.png (611x633, 50K)

Damage control

this orange retard is so incredibly over-leveraged it's hilarious.

I think he will collapse soon as no one in America can support him. But that's a better outcome than letting him ride this out and continue to overleverage.

High trust: countries that benefit from trump's actions
Medium trust: countries that are really meh about anything that happens in the world
Low trust: countries that are attacked directly by trump (except for Argentina, who the fuck gives a shit what they think?)
Fuck Germany and make Mexico pay for the wall.

"do the right thing" two people can say no and both think the right thing is polar opposite of one another

bruhh are you a... supergenious ? ??

Dumb Israeli kike shill with memeflag thinks Jow Forums actually likes Donald Trump.

Attached: Dr. Sage.jpg (310x394, 33K)

What exactly has Trump done to England and Japan? England especially May shits all over him every chance she gets. He stuck up for the brits when brexit was first floated around.

Australia, why? I thought we were bros

Why would based Aussies like Trump, a literal Zionist?

Kill yourself you sick disgusting communist leaf faggot.

>nigeria 59%
wtf are they so excited about.

Attached: 1513179523248.jpg (604x453, 75K)

Hey look, another muslims are based meme nazi flag poster. What's going on Ahmed?

>Australia, why? I thought we were bros
They're super leftist.

What I'm most surprised with is japan. Must be trade related.

shut up zionist shill

On one hand Israel loves him which is bad, but on the other hand Germany hates him which is good. I guess he must be doing something right when he's not doing everything involving Jews wrong.

Well they do have the highest IQs in Africa, Igbo people are even rumored to be on par with low tier whites.

Bump.

>Nigeria

Attached: 1457727676273.png (302x313, 190K)

>mfw my country supports le orange man

feels good man

Attached: neon pepe.gif (250x250, 123K)

Based Dut

> pew research
Bros

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_12_10_at_3.21.23_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

Why the fuck is Mexico there but not Canada?

Germans know a jew when they see one.

Mmmmm Muslim cock so good! Me want more based Muslim cock. Fuck my daughter Ahmed you are so based

>Based Flips

OHHHHHHHHH NONONONONO!

Attached: 1549994928210.jpg (384x628, 157K)

So Trump is an israelite puppet not a Russian puppet? Hes also a neo nazi Hitler white supremacist right? How long until hes a Muslim shill? Perhaps a Catholic shill is next?

More like MPGA am I rite??

no they dont. Merkel is still fucking you raw with jew-policy.

Well Israel is an ethno-state, so it's pretty cool they're supporting our president's drive to make the United States one, too.

>Well Israel is an ethno-state, so it's pretty cool they're supporting our president's drive to make the United States one, too.
Ashkenazi
Sephardic
Mizrahi
Russian
Palestinian
Armenian
Ethiopian
Yemenite
Druze
other shitskins and Jew mutts

"Ethnostate"

Kill yourself kike shill.

Based flips know we have no qualms with them lol

Lol that's like in the 1700s the US saying we have slaves, English, Germans, french and Irish were not an ethnostate. It's like 70%+ ashkanazi.

>It's like 70%+ ashkanazi.
No it's not you dumb mutt, The majority of people living here are shitskins. Ashkenazis are the minority by far.

BUMP
TRUST
THE
PLAN
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH
Q.

The fuck why don't we send billions to flips instead of the kikes?

Good, hope your minority becomes smaller and smaller until the muds annihilate you