Make NYC great again

Any NYC anons here? We need to do something about the state of our city. It’s not a sanctuary for illegals. It’s a labor camp shit hole overrun with minorities and their (((white))) handlers. What can we do to fix this place? Or at least make them feel very uncomfortable. There’s at least a million people who agree. How do we get them to come out of the woodwork and stop being afraid of being racist?

Attached: F2ACDE4A-7BE9-4990-938E-C2678E685315.jpg (479x638, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE&t=153s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get 1000 people, each with an ar-15 and hundreds of round of ammo, mobilize in a couple hundred van and swipe them without a shred of remorse.

Screw your optics im going in

Attached: 6D7053E3-70B1-4D82-A350-B9C408B6D56A.png (720x720, 555K)

italians in nyc aren't white so it doesn't matter

t. staten island

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Is Staten Island as based as I hear it is?

Attached: 93680582-A41A-4451-A8A8-BC60A7DF5FE6.jpg (225x225, 8K)

no

we are not white.

I'm italian myself and thought ariana grande was a spic until someone pointed out that she's italian. It's embarrassing.

Sad! I’m half Italian so I guess I’m doomed.

Attached: 15CE5BC4-45D8-4638-BB9E-7A95F1C698B2.jpg (640x480, 54K)

are you white looking

i've never heard of italians not being white until i discovered this shithole.

Yes, have blonde hair and blue eyes. Guess I’m lucky

Attached: 346F2B36-40D0-42B2-A8BB-2ACCECAC738E.jpg (396x372, 27K)

i have brown hair and brown eyes

Ariana is essentially living in blackface with her makeup, style and fake tanning

Italians not white is a jewish psych op.

i am still a nigger.

If you don't look fully white, people won't say you do. They'll say you look "italian"

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

I've been to New York and Turkey, Turkey felt whiter lmao

Post boypussy you wop.

nyc is mostly italians and we're not white.

why

It most likely is hah. NYC is like 13% white

Attached: 8673DB9A-B292-4FB7-BD09-37916AF5F021.jpg (469x671, 36K)

Was on NYC last weekend, heard this weird nig accent, turns out it's an italian kid. That NJ accent is mutating tbqh.

Pretty sure we'd be trying to bring a corpse back from the dead user. I like where you're heads at, but this place is pretty fucked.

I have a rare cancer and the only cure is jerking off to Italian boypussy.

Dude I'm Irish and Finnish with dark brown hair and Hazel eyes, and most morons and shills on this board would call me a Mongolian Potato nigger.

As far as I can tell the vast majority of Mediterranean people are fine, if anything some Slavs or french look less white than you guys.

>shitalian
>white
>>>/africa/

Doesn’t mean we have to give up user. There’s more of us than you think. We just need to organize in some way. Even if just a sticker campaign. I won’t let this place die without a fight

Attached: C2F66472-98FC-4C21-934E-B2E8906F96B9.gif (480x480, 2.03M)

>shills on this board would call me a Mongolian Potato nigger.
That's literally what you are

albanian memeflag kike

and least your eyes aren't so brown you can't see their pupils like mine.

kys

t. southron

east village reportin

>2019
>memeflag
Gas yourself

Attached: 4A106E4C-B664-4E7C-8FDD-C4E769BEC780.jpg (400x400, 37K)

I always feel bad for European tourists that fell for NYC meme. Having to pay NYC prices and get fuckall, and be an amusement for colored folks from boroughs. And yet the rest of the urban US is somehow worse than NYC.

Everytime I watch the bronx tale I get sad. So many white people in 40s and 50s. The 60s Jews took over America

What pisses me off more right now is the jobs that the morons in queens lost.

yeah, much of the island is based. don't listen to the italian nigger.

>italian nigger.
you probably wouldn't be calling me a nigger if I actually looked white.

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Same brother. 11th and A. Last good neighborhood on this island

Attached: E1EDA6F4-81DD-4503-B2A4-09261B3D35AF.jpg (475x455, 28K)

Because it is! Tho they are all brainwashed Greeks.

Attached: Turks are Brainwashed & actually Greek.jpg (929x828, 120K)

You too memeflag kike!

shitalians are white but shicilians are quite brown, especially in the summer. Still, I would say they're white. Whiter than 56%ers

Post bottom of your feet.

NYC has never been great. Name one great writer, philosopher, or artist to come from NYC. You can't. Every other major city in Western Civilization you can name numerous of these, but NYC has none. It has always been a shit hole.

türks are pure BLACK bvlls

are my feet brown at least? Idk if I'm sicilian.

no

That’s a matter of opinion. The city itself was built by geniuses who had the foresight to see what it could become

Attached: 2C5720CE-3190-4D60-AB6D-D251560318BA.jpg (1024x744, 61K)

trump is from nyc

I'll call you a nigger either way.
And you don't even know where you're from? How can you call yourself Italian? Just say you're an American.

Moved to NY from Europe for work. The state of the local white population is more than appalling. The blacks and portoricans are unironically more sufferable than the white roasties and probably literal cucks.

most italians in the us are sicilians or calabrians. Both niggers. What's the chances that I'm not one of these?

My point exactly. NYC only produces conmen and grifters.

stupid roastie

I think that's only true for those who kept Italian identification. Northern Italians just assimilated and became "white." Those who remained "Italian American" were browner to begin with so they didn't assimilate.

Nuke it.

Puerto Rican’s are generally pretty awesome. I get along with some blacks too. I would say the majority of blacks are terrible people though. The guilty whites should hang first tho imo

Attached: 19BB05BE-AC4D-4510-B94C-0EA6E4F2D8B4.jpg (426x240, 28K)

so are my feet brown? If they are there's no point in assimilating since I'll never be as american looking as a blue eyed anglo.

No

Attached: 78FB0CB3-AF91-40F0-98F8-73CB34E3D8B8.png (500x500, 35K)

You may be an Italian nigger, but at least you're better than the black niggers. For instance:

sjws make claims that redlining districts were racist because they targeted blacks and kept them down. Over 50 years ago many neighborhoods in Staten Island were redlined because of high Italian immigrant populations. Funny how redlining did not keep the Italians down. Just blacks for some reason.

i have mudslime feet

Attached: my feet.jpg (582x437, 16K)

This

Attached: 5D7E3452-2E9F-46F9-84D8-1868366C1989.jpg (688x1024, 75K)

>Make NYC Great Again
NYC was never great. Even at its best NYC was a shithole where you paid for the privilege to call yourself a New Yawker. Oh, you ride the subway? You don’t own a car? You can walk to a bagel store or half a dozen mediocre pizza places or Chinese takeout buffets? Well, aren’t you just so fucking special.

My neighborhood is almost entirely black and 18 months in, I haven't had any problems on personal level. The only thing I'm bothered by is the uninhibited littering. But generally, they seem to mind their business, I think they see me as a curiosity more than anything. The female cashiers kind of stare at me sometimes. I can't decide if they want to fuck me or are perplexed that a man is buying groceries that is not chips or candy or cigarettes.

Whenever I talk to blacks, we just talk about normal, mundane shit, they don't bother me with any we wuzing or blm or whatever.

They're worried about more of you coming and gentrifying your neighborhood.

They're trying to gauge whether you're poor and cool or living off mom & dad's money. The latter is much worse for them.

Maybe I’m biased because I grew up here. It used to be a beacon for the American dream. Now it’s a welfare state.
Littering bothers me more than anything for the most part. I’ve had good and bad experiences in those neighborhoods but I believe the current political climate has made things worse. The victim mentality runs rampant

Attached: 3CF8B646-CD4B-4C65-9D85-30FF1D66E101.jpg (473x600, 73K)

Yeah, you look white. Why do you care about user opinions tho? They call Poles, legit Aryans, niggers, so who cares. Unless you're a Nord, but not from Nordic countires, cause they're cucke,d they won't call you white

My neighborhood (Hell's Kitchen) was all artists and fags and drug addicts when I was kid. Nearly all of my neighbors worked as actors, dancers, etc. That or gay hustlers. No joke.

AIDS and the repopulation of NYC in the 90s hit my neighborhood hard and now it's all yuppie transplants. They're fucking awful and it's so god damned crowded.

I'd rather go back to the days of dick sucking in the streets and the tranny hookers than this shit.

I would get the fuck out but I'm rent controlled and my pay is amazing.

Isn’t NYC the kikes playground, only solution is a nuke.

And at least the trannies of the old days weren't gender niggers like today.

Aren’t you the same band of idiots who elected AOC? Y’all are a write off.

mrw italian and whiter than most swarthy nigs that post here

Once we take power we need state funded death squads roaming the streets of NYC genociding all Jews, fags, and other degenerates in the city. Then we can deal with the shitskin and nigger problem in the city. They will be forcibly relocated and those who refuse will be imprisoned or killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE&t=153s

Attached: 82031390128.jpg (1130x706, 472K)

I agree 100%. The transplants are bleeding the city of what made it a place for creatives. I guess it’s the fault of the tech boom creating thousands of meaningless jobs. It’s truly a sad state of affairs

Attached: 307FBE43-6CDF-46A7-95B6-23F466F82D40.png (727x667, 339K)

Nah, this started long before the tech boom. It's only tangentially responsible. IMO it started with all of the new media companies in the early 2000s and all of the jobs that created for white suburban people.

Then they took over Brooklyn and transformed it with well-funded local businesses. It all comes down to well-off white helicopter parents making huge investments in their childrens' future by virtually guaranteeing they could be successful.
The ones that failed just made it easier for the next crop to succeed.

White boomers destroyed NYC.

>New York food is mediocre
Spotted the yokel.

Attached: 1537119118124.jpg (540x400, 50K)

>HURR DURR I LIKE LIVING IN THE GHETTO MUG ME HARDER TYRONE

>le 80s nyc so comfy
you're a dumb jaded faggot if you think you can fix jew york

I don't live in the ghetto, quite the opposite. I'm a block or two shy of Billionaire's Row.

I don't need to see your feet. Nice Costco pj's though.

NY was always great and it still is great. Part of what makes it great is no one gives a fuck how you feel.

You’re right for sure. It’s anazing how many people live off their well off parents in this city. I came from nothing and pretty much still have nothing. People look at me like an outsider even though I’ve been here since birth. Luckily my business is taking off and I’ve made some great contacts. I just want the media companies to collapse so some of the lib trash leaves

Attached: 9552601B-BDC7-491F-A365-0DD9E7E1C5C9.jpg (540x675, 83K)

>whether you're poor and cool or living off mom & dad's money. The latter is much worse for them.

I'm neither, but I like to have some space and getting a 3 bedroom apartment in New York for non-retarded money is only possible in "up and coming neighborhoods"
>Littering bothers me more than anything for the most part.

Yeah, it's disgusting and literally untermensch behavior, but I'm trying to be master of zen, because that's the only thing I can do about it anyway, at least in the short run.

How do NYC bros feel about losing the Amazon deal because of liberal REEing? Personally I'm fucking pissed we lost it and I'm going to vote against my state senator in the next election.

The deal would have been worth $27bb in tax revenue to NYC over 10 years. We pay $3bb to get $27bb and 25k jobs for our people? YES FUCKING PLEASE. You hate New York if you opposed this deal.

I'm also a programmer so this would have been good for driving up programmer salaries in the city.

t. brooklyn

Attached: 2btfj9.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Attached: image.jpg (400x401, 42K)

This place is hell but there really isn't anything you can do. It used to be white and even the whites whom anglosaxons considered to be inferior are several leagues ahead of any nonwhites. Our only hope is Chinese/Russian colonization.

Attached: pwnfih85yee01.jpg (750x573, 44K)

UES?

The white boomers and the gentrifiers are who killed the ghetto

honestly? flood the city with drugs.
especially super nasty ones like meth and fentanyl.
selling drugs in NYC is ridiculously easy, and there's good money in it too.

New York City? More like Jew Jerk Shitty, am I right anons?

Stop ruining my beautiful state, citynigger

I feel the same exact way. Only difference is I live in a place where the state senator is already based, and called out the lib screechers. A politician in Staten Island wrote a letter to Bezos to build hq2 here instead of leaving NY. I doubt Bezos will even read the letter, though.

Pretty much ditto to everything you said.

Devops here. Amazon doubling down on their investment here has a major impact on my career.

More of pic?

That already happened. That only killed off liberal white people though because of how heroin is distributed in this city.

I know like a dozen people who all died around the same time as Phillip Seymour Hoffman who all scored their H through the same connection.

>New York City? More like Jew Jerk Shitty, am I right anons?

Attached: 1537214700972.png (399x322, 42K)

You dumbass. You ain't changing the way business is done in the City. The best you can do is move out of state and let the City go back to 1970's status.

Attached: 0893290489023843.png (500x387, 110K)

When I went to NYC 10 years ago I barely ever heard English. Spanish was everywhere and this was in the heart of Manhattan not some borough.

Remember there was a time when NYC was majority White and majority Christian. KEK!

Now it's a bunch of Jews and their golem

>Now it's a bunch of Jews and their golem

This basically. How any self respecting white man can walk through NYC for a few hours and not want to genocide 90% of the abominations walking around is beyond me.

I’m a blue collar guy in the city. During the campaign and early days of trump, the spics were seriously shitting their pants. A lot of these guys were making arrangements and shit in case they had to bail. 2 years later and they’re still here shitting out 12 kids.

Attached: JiverlyAntaresWong.png (1950x1406, 523K)

I would do this. Sell them to libtards, then start selling a more pure version so they die of an overdose. We, muslims do this all the times with whites.

Just sitting here in comfy Polish Greenpoint, you kurwas.

How big is your apt and how much do you pay.

I used to live on Huron street around 09/10. The place was becoming hipstered out back then and now its gotten so gay I can barely recognize the place.

>overrun with minorities
>housing $1500 per square foot.
Pick one.

t. Glow In The Dark