Is it a platform for feminist propaganda?

is it really a platform for feminist propaganda?
how many of you actually use linkedin to find jobs?

Attached: linkedin.jpg (3264x2448, 141K)

do people have to go out of their way to create their own profile?

because from the posts I have read, those big companies (finance, accounting, consultancy....) they dont really post valuable information. 80% of the posts are about empowering women, diversity (by excluding men ) with those stupid # hashtags

It fucking is

All I know is if I ran a company, I wouldn't want my employees having a resume up 24/7 ready to jump ship at any given moment.

There's too much of pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-080732_Chrome.jpg (1336x2005, 778K)

well, do most young people actually use it for applying jobs or apply jobs directly without using any platforms? Or by friends networks, referees?

I mean how the fuck did a professional platform turn into a feminist propaganda site with those stupid feminist stories. Do they think we bachelor/ master students want to read those shits or some valuable information?

or is it that in every company, those workers who write stuff, post blogs on linkedin are mostly women, so we end up of seeing those shit posts?
(but the companies themselves are based?)

That really deoends on branch and where you want to apply, but nowadays it's almost always via some personal network

>personal network
how people expand personal network thesedays? by going to the bar/ clubs? university classmates or colleague from intern?

What isn’t feminist propaganda nowadays

at least, I dont see it on this site

Well, basically it depends on what purposes you want your network to serve. Want good contacts and applications in economy? Start talking to your colleagues. Want good contacts in science? Start talking to your professors and so on

Maybe not on this particular board, but it’s on this site too

preferably, FAME related

Short answer is Definitely.

>how many of you actually use linkedin to find jobs?
I'd rather castrate myself than used linkedin.

>I'd rather castrate myself than used linkedin.
why, I mean, is linkedin that terrible ?

>how many of you actually use linkedin to find jobs?
got my google job from linkedin

To be honest user, I only keep it so that if an employer asks if I have any social media, I can point here. As for getting jobs, it's essentially worthless. Most jobs are posted on other portals like ziprecruiter, Indeed, monster, careerbuilder, etc. that don't require any social media, and are focused on your CV/Resume/Cover letters, and I have had far better luck with those.

Also, LinkedIn curates all their news feeds now like Kikebook to maximize user outrage over the most recent hubbub and virtue-signalling nonsense. It's bascially kikebook jr. without all the garbage kikebook forces down your throat.

Yea, it's curated nonsense. I would only use LI if you need to keep in contact with school/college/work related people. It's ok to network with if you know people in your field. As for finding actual jobs, nope. Use a different portal.

Attached: banned.png (1125x886, 191K)

Feminism has always been mainstream in the corporate world - it’s not a political conspiracy, more women working leads to lower wages. Literally the best thing to happen to corporations was women entering the workforce, they are doubling the potential work force which allows them to keep more of us as wageslaves - it also makes men go from very disposable to completely disposable (both to women and general society since these groups no longer need to rely on working class men to prop up the economy)

>more women working leads to lower wages
what about the productivity?
what about the working environment?
what about the motivation in work place?
what about the administration costs because of 'diversity'?
never had enough of those meToos?

Red pill

Linked in is a site where chinese and russian spys build up contacts and conne tions so they can call up agencies and socially engineer them for even more information

>is linkedin that terrible ?
It's owned by microsoft.

I use it to see who works at places I'm interested in and if I have ways in past HR or to put myself in people's minds after interviews by adding them to my network.

Glassdoor is where you find jobs.

I've been using Indeed, but thanks for the extra resource. I'll be sure to check out Glassdoor. I've used them for company reviews in the past. Thanks for the input.

I am a white straight male on LinkedIn. In talks for a new job with a company based off a posting from Linked in at this moment.

So yeah there is a lot of empowering bullshit, but if you aren't an unemployable social anxiety driven neckbeard (like most are on this site), it can be good for job networking.

Just closed my account

My only advise on this is to keep your activity on LI as professional as you can. Don't get suckered into comments with dumbshits that like to whine about politics, drama, social issues, etc. Those types DO exist, and live to stir shit up. No idea why people get so fucking stupid on a site like that that is there for job hunting/networking. I would just keep it clean and real. Even shitposting could come back to bite you in the ass.

No shit... I'm not a retard. You shouldnt do that shit on facebook because people can dig you up... you DEFINITELY shouldnt do it on a social media that is supposedly ONLY for work networking lol.

>platform for feminist propaganda
Correct.

this, these dumb cunts literally get paid to write propaganda

I did when I lost my job. I got a ton of interviews with it and the easy apply feature made doing my 2 applications a week to keep my unemployment super easy. Overall I find it useful.

No worries user. I didn't mean to accuse you, or say that you were a moron. I've just seen people post the dumbest shit, or make total asses out of themselves from 'drumpf' or 'teh toxic masculinities' posts. I personally deleted/dropped a ton of social media as that much information out there is WAY too much. The only thing I'm ok with people knowing about me is what I do work wise/career wise. That's it. Peace out.

Attached: 20190217_172242.png (500x699, 389K)

yeah, I agree with you. And most people are not that stupid. Those stupid posts have almost no comments, only likes

You don't see daily TERF threads?

Hey fair enough. The way I look at it though is if people are stupid enough to get into political or social BS on a site like linked in... good lol. Filter out the morons easier and earlier.

I use linked in. Not only have I never gotten a job from it, but I just get bugged by recruiters who are only interested in taking a cut of my work for jobs that are already easily found through a simple search. LinkedIn is fucking useless, I think I'll delete my account.

>comment mildly conservative opinion
>“This is a PROFRESSIONAL platform!”
>“You better watch out. Future employers will see this!”

Yep

Attached: 7956B392-F64C-4EBF-B6F1-0AEEA805421D.jpg (1125x1444, 679K)

No problem. I'm looking for a new job now, I fucking hate what I'm doing. Two things shocked me. One, linked in "recommended" jobs based on my profile are total trash whereas Glassdoor has found relevent jobs for my specialty, especially considering I had typos when I first signed up. Secondly, glassdoor reviews are pretty candid and accurate.

Happy hunting user.

It's really just a way to get your name out there. For example if you google my name my LinkedIn profile is the first one you'll see and is on the first page of Google results.