Pol absolute embarrassed and btfo. He had no role in his own attack, front page news in black and white

pol absolute embarrassed and btfo. He had no role in his own attack, front page news in black and white.

Attached: 45456565.jpg (217x308, 13K)

Sage

Fake thread no more reply’s needed

in other news lawyers of famous black man say that their client is absolutely guilty as fuck and are immediately disbarred

>dindunuffins
Allrighty then.

Attached: DumbCunt.gif (290x173, 2.56M)

>lawyers say

Attached: pOEdiQ.jpg (258x245, 12K)

that was the old lawyer that jussie already fired and you are a retard nice link fuck you sage

Unlike OP I dont suck BBC

>What is a criminal defense lawyer?
cutegirllaughingandputsherheaddown.gif

literally din du nuffin

They are going with the claim that the Black Extra's he used to work with came up with the idea to attack him all on their own. But for some reason he reported the attacks as being done by white men wearing ski masks and maga hats who also put a noose around his neck and poured bleach on him at 2am in below zero weather after he visited Subway (the sandwich company.)

Big Black Cock news?

Attached: PompousCunts.png (625x605, 59K)

He is one crafty beaver.

Attached: crafty_beaver1.png (1226x778, 925K)

Just like niggers, the press is the enemy of the people

>(((lawyer))) says

What do the police and FBI say?

They say this time it will be a real noose

Wow. A nigger's defense lawyer claims he dindunnuffin? Weird. I'd expect them to come out and use an accurate retelling of events to pitch their case. Well seasoned

>lawyers say

hweEEeEEeEw LAD

>msm still pushing headlines of this nigger fraud

Attached: juss.png (1055x875, 1.19M)

What about the Nigerian niggers he hired to do it. Will they be charged as well?

>expecting yanks to understand sarcasm
What was I thinking?

you think these guys are anything but paid liars?

Attached: smol ets lawyers.jpg (468x339, 56K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Why would they? If smullett hired them for something and they did it, it's not a crime. You'd have to prove they knew what the purpose of doing that was. For all they knew it was some performance piece.

“His lawyers say”
His lawyers are trying to prevent him from being charged with a crime for orchestrating this hoax. Of course they will deny everything.

OP you’re incredibly retarded.

Attached: gay black jew.jpg (634x484, 53K)

WRONG. Chicago Police have said HE HIRED HIS brothers TO STAGE the ATTACK. That's the reality PERIOD END OF

>his lawyers release statement now that he is caught in a lie...trying to not go to jail for 3 to 5 years, be the next Wesley Snipes

>MSM reports on their position, shitting themselves that this stupid asshole lied for his politician friend...probably promised a political future

This is truff on this earff

LOL

op is too retarded to know how the legal system and lawyers work.
B.T.F.O
T
F
O

They were accomplices with whatever the fuck crime jussie is being charged with I guess. The 'I thought it was performance art' would never hold up in court. Doing performance art at 2am with no audience in sub 0 temperatures?

Only if it could be proved they knew Smullett would file a fake police report about it.

I like how the nigger jew hired a nigger and a jew to be his lawyers.

>lawyers say

Attached: 1522502778431.png (512x512, 330K)

>lawyers say

Attached: 1549287880200.png (395x474, 25K)

just look at that massive scar under his right eye
there is no way he can be on HD tv or movies with a blemish like that unless he has massive surgeries

Well ten thousand keks!
If a lawyer says so, it has to be true.

Coping this hard
Fuck off you fake news crackers

Fake noose.

yeah this was my first thought when i found them too lmao

based unknown

>(new) lawyers say
first lawyer refused to say this and was replaced by someone who would

>BBC
>Jimmy Savile dnd do nuffin

>SAID LAWYERS