WW3 begins this year. What countries will fight, who will win?

WW3 begins this year. What countries will fight, who will win?

Attached: 1a4ba82.jpg (8192x8192, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia will also be involved, that is all.

did we even have a choice?

Attached: 1537882945584.png (1051x2640, 1.71M)

Wow thats a lot of bullshit

>This year
I wish user.. I wish.

Attached: pepe knows.jpg (264x191, 4K)

The Jewbs they always win

yeah as always just fake news

Attached: 1537882945584 - Kopie.png (686x2648, 1.05M)

In fact Armageddon started a few days ago, it's just not out there

People can't predict things lad, if anything they guessed right. We're not magic. We're creative though, I'll give you that.
I don't deny the world ending, I just doubt people predicting it.
Unironically "He'll come as a thief in the night" and all that.

>This year.
I really hope so.
>Who will fight in world war 3
Hopefully everyone.
Imaybe a philanthropist. But It must be done

Attached: 1549508925421.jpg (680x704, 99K)

Israel vs everyone. Israel tries to nuke the whole planet, but fails and peace is restored, the fed gets abolished, no more wars, no more debt, no more division

at first its US, Euro countries, Israel vs Iran, Russia, China and others then they all ditch Israel

Syria and Iran gonna bomb Israel.
>Everyone wins

official map

Attached: WW3_.png (6460x3480, 2.16M)

It won't.

Roll for WW3

what about the following theory
you have a limited field of play, the same players and a continuous repetition of events

that makes it possible to roughly estimate the events to come

easy for you to say when we will be sitting back and watching, well.. I guess we would end up siding with USA

The official map of faggotry

No bantz; what would you do if you heard shit was going down for real/i.e. nukes or whatever, something that would actually harm pretty much everyone.
Me? I'd possibly laugh and piss my pants at the same time.

Attached: mooi 2.jpg (554x800, 160K)

I fully agree with that, yes.

and all players keep their own behavior constant, that means you always have a similar group dynamics

Nigger WWIII has been going on for a while, its an information war, we are all soldiers..and we are losing.

Attached: 1550368934484.png (1566x2530, 2.11M)

3 FRONTS:
> Israel, USA.
> Russia
> China

Who know who would win. USA and Israel have nukes and financial power, Russia has WAY more nukes and land, China has manpower. Tough fight.

Attached: 932f2ef04a9deffb56f19783d7a4bde1_XL.jpg (852x421, 163K)

israel has probably 400 plus nukes just to keep in mind. Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

None, get the fuck out. In reality there's no threat to the world order, everyone is just LARPing.

WW3 is a culture war being fought online

The Right is winning

It's UK vs USA vs Israel vs Russia vs Saudi Arabia
but their wars will be waged through proxies and it will be a giant false flag like always

China and Russia are both blocked by land and sea (Assuming India is against them) and if they were to be attacked, it would come from ALL sides, so yeah, they'd lose (assuming again that they are not dumb enough to use nukes)

there is still a lot to do

Attached: 1421044897.jpg (1440x900, 166K)

WW3 will not be like WW1 or WW2 only because people will turn their guns on those trying to make us kill each other.

The leaders of old and the system that currently exists is a cesspool of shit for the majority. They have failed with their system and way of rule. It is time for us all to become "tribal". Community leadership which is accountable and trade deals with other communities.

Centralized national power is boomer tier retarded. Letting politicians dictate our way of life is plain retarded and childlike in nature.

i hope so. my money is on zimbabwe

I will fight and die for Israel and God’s chosen so that they may continue their existence.
t. White Christian Male

Wouldn't have it any other way. While they are pulling their hair out. I'm still having fun, Even when losing.

Attached: Gtchelsea+van+valkenburg+gtvan+valkenburg+gtvalkenburg+_d0b145a0543b05a287035af810dc83e0.jpg (1235x486, 128K)

Everyone teams up against the Jews, hopefully.

Just make the Bible illegal...Oh wait

USA wins via Nuclear Winter
2/3 of the world population is gone