Grand Jury for Jussie! WINNING!!! MSM and Kamala BTFO!!

tmz.com/2019/02/17/jussie-smollett-grand-jury-attack-brothers-trump-empire/

Game over man.

Attached: AP_18019616497182_c0-3-5400-3151_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/31/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/01/...emergency-powers/576418/
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00036915&cycle=CAREER&type=I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That means they're gonna be climbing up the ladder.

Attached: 1544859083165.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

Attached: 1521429960758.jpg (2145x2447, 2.21M)

Attached: 1526712842553.jpg (2856x1728, 2.48M)

Attached: 1518984872770.jpg (3771x2594, 3.48M)

Kamala is running numbers on how many cops and jurors she must sleep with in order to get off....and then to see if she can get out of the charges. ZINNNGGG!! Top Kek mofos!

Attached: Obama_weird.jpg (399x379, 31K)

Attached: jussie smollett.jpg (980x1160, 390K)

Kamala isn't the only one involved. Kamal's donors include the fucking executive producer of Empire...

Why do people think he paid them off again?

We all know the only people who hate homosexuals more than Trump supporters are Africans.

>just when i thought it couldn't get any better

Attached: 1525578290130.png (422x413, 303K)

Burn it all the fuck down!

#WINNING

Attached: 4a6CV.jpg (565x911, 84K)

>we
>We
Hey Israeli faggot you better kill yourself now because you're a fucking failure at everything you try. All your psy ops, forced meme bullshit, controlled opposition e-celebs, false flags, and other things HAVE ALL FAILED. You're total trash and not even human beings. You're subhumans.

>He doesn't know about all the homosexual lynchings in Nigeria

Oh you sweet innocent redditer.

Cory and Kamala will be exposed along with Hollywood and all the fucking NGOs

What physical tangible proof is there linking them though?

Type Amen
>Amen

Inb4 the JIDF faggot pushes another Tranny Coulter thread.

Attached: MitCain2.jpg (768x521, 156K)

Wtf
I miss being ignorant to the fact that the Rothschilds run the fucking world

Grand Jury thing sucks.

holy shit, they're pinning that letter on him too as well as the attack, holy fuck, the only thing that could make this even more hilarious is if they connect it to kabbalah harris

So you're saying there's no evidence, and you're just imagining it will happen some day like the libs are imagining the Russia investigation will have evidence someday.

Amen?

I don't understand. Did Reddit add some new secret passwords for the cool kids club?

Why do you think Jussie is freaking out about giving up his phone records? THEY ARE FUCKED!

And the Nigericans are in protective custody. Game the fuck OVER!

What an exciting time to witness shit burn down in real time. Fuck the MSM/CIA/Mossad/Dem/RINO cabal.

Attached: GinsberderRedux.jpg (1200x800, 482K)

Leftist here, I literally do not give a fuck about what happens to this guy or Kamala. Throw em both in jail and make an example out of them, next time these people will learn not to be retards. Fact of the matter is tho that Trump still sold all you out, and we’re still excited about this deal he signed, this minor chimpout over the NE is just for show, we know it’s not gonna get him anywhere.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/31/

govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hjres31

Trump didn't mention the fucking spending bill AT ALL during his speech in the Rose Garden the other day. Not once. Because he didn't sign it.

Attached: 1527911124939.gif (1332x957, 1.22M)

The lying melanin kike is going to be judged by jury of his black peers?

Attached: smollett_black_community.jpg (1200x1105, 250K)

who /comfy/?

Attached: 1542783236697.gif (713x400, 340K)

Lmao, the idiot brothers kept the MAGAzines they used to cut out letters and words to make fake hate threats against Jizzy Omelette.

....and it's an OMNIBUS BILL.

Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants with the money. It's not even a REAL BUDGET. He can handle and spend exactly how Obama did when the RINO pricks under Boehner and Paul Ryan fucked us over for 8 years and kept passing Omnibus bills in the theatrics they were 'fighting for you and against Obamacare'! When in reality, an Omnibus Bill is EXACTLY WHAT BOTH SIDES COLLUDED TO DO! Fucked us all the while we thought the RINOs were actually fighting for us. Now the weapon used against us (Omnibus Bill) is now being used against them! Trump has over 23 BILLION to build the fucking while and divert the rest to whatever the fuck he wants! You suckers are fucked! hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah *Breathes* hahahahhahahahahah

You should have prayed that Trump just shut the government down again. All your Tranny Coulter and 'Muh Trump signed bill' isn't going to do a fucking thing against a woke public. You're fucked. Once we give AIPAC/MOSSAD/CIA/ISRAEL the middle finger, we will actually be a free country. It will happen between now and 2024.

Attached: HarryMcCabe.jpg (1296x729, 389K)

I couldn’t hear you over this conservative SCOTUS.

>kaballah harris
sides-orbit.gifpeg

>inb4 none of them admit they were wrong

You mean the conservative SCOTUS who are extremely opposed to the Executive branch getting more power?

Why did this psyop fail so hard? Did they forget to pay off the cops?

He’s in a bad position. Being a liability to Democrats typically ends with a “suicide”.
>he shot himself twice in the back of the head.

>conservative SCOTUS

That's a funny way to say Kikesburg is dead. He is...Rick...Ginsburg.... the dude playing the role of [[[Ruth]]]...

Attached: Getmeoffthisfuckingtrain.jpg (1200x800, 445K)

Just imagine how many others in the past since 1776 up to now that we never even knew about. Depressing thought.

1D chess

Attached: 1539311844902.jpg (607x582, 18K)

I'm just saying, maybe you shouldn't have appointed a bunch of strict constitutionalists when you want to override congress's power of the purse in violation of the constitution.

>Why did this psyop fail so hard? Did they forget to pay off the cops?
Because they are running out of time, ideas, resources, narratives, and they just do the same thing over and over again. These losers have been using the same playbook for THOUSANDS OF YEARS and in the age of the internet their time has come. Their control over humanity is ending.

Social media would have stopped both world wars and the creation of the FED.

Checked

Attached: 252025_10150254629352015_6434870_n.jpg (720x540, 40K)

>override congress's power of the purse in violation of the constitution.
congress is the ones who wrote in the Declaration of Emergency Powers Act.

Attached: 32nd.png (795x839, 115K)

Goyim wish the Roths ran the world. The truth is far more terrifying. Jews are your friends by comparison.

>I'm just saying, maybe you shouldn't have appointed a bunch of strict constitutionalists when you want to override congress's power of the purse in violation of the constitution.

Unironically didn't understand or read a fucking thing I typed. What part of OMNIBUS BILL don't you get? And what part of 1970's when Congress changed mandated the change to the National Emergency powers of the President don't you get?

Trump wins. Kikes/MSM/CIA/Mossad/Israel/AIPAC/Dems and any and all other manner of absolute degeneracy are fucked. Such a great time to be alive. This timeline is finally paying off.

Attached: 1484830691665-TRUMP_1.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

Trump's conservative justices are more likely to throw out the entire Emergency Powers Act than approve Trump's obvious, and even self admitted (I don't need to declare an emergency) abuse of it.

CNN is that you? Holy shit, you are typing politifact meme come to real life. NPC tier talking points at that. Daily Kos wants its fellow traveler back.

Attached: 1539097105186.png (1626x1383, 1.46M)

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/01/...emergency-powers/576418/

4 days ago - Passed in 1977, the law allows the president to declare a national emergency “to deal with any unusual and extraordinary threat”—to national security, foreign policy, or the economy—that “has its source in whole or substantial part outside the United States.”

If you are too lazy to archive could you at least post the good parts of the article? I'm not clicking tmz

So it is written...

Attached: A_curse_on_Jussie.jpg (1374x700, 349K)

THIS!

And any Congressman who tries to stop this would be outed as the complete traitor they are. Regardless Mossad kid rape blackmail on Epsteins island.

Attached: $_57.jpg (1432x1445, 255K)

JUST!

you should add the fact that Jussie Smollett's management agency donated to kamala's campaign, as did abc, nbc, cnn, fox, and google opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00036915&cycle=CAREER&type=I

Attached: kamala smullett hoax.jpg (2000x1403, 551K)

All sweety posters are Jewish

They must not have had enough time to get all their ducks in a row on this False Flag. The House better shut down this shit legislation.

Attached: BRXKG6XVFAI6RGOCZ7FG7T3BBQ.jpg (1484x1059, 150K)

Trump derangement is the Democrats version of weapons of mass destruction. This will hinder any politician who can face facts on the left.

>house
>shutting down anti-lynching legislation
It's gonna be up to Trump to veto it

So you're saying it's going to pass then?

Nah, I think Trump will pull through for us...and not just AIPAC.

Attached: DYcrS_zVwAAqnjW.jpg (640x429, 35K)

Attached: crafty_beaver1.png (1226x778, 925K)