Family crisis

aw fuck.
aw fuck.
what do I do.
I just found out my mom is cheating on my dad.
my dad has no idea.
do I tell him or do I not?

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Of course. The fuck you even have to ask here?

How did you find out and how sure are you?

he's an angry dude. I don't want a yelling match to happen.

>mom tells me to do something on her phone
>she gets notification on Yahoo mail from someone named Jack White
>check the message
>she's not looking
>"if you're down to fuck, then we can fuck" is all I read before closing out of the app, doing the thing she asked me to do, and giving her phone back

Ok, and I literally just checked my email, and the most recent one I got is this, word for word:

Yo, sexy guy! I've just got ur nmbr by accident & I would like 2 meet you.
I'm so bored 2nite and I wanted 2 find some1 to have hump with. I am a
pretty chick dat wants to email U sum spicy photos of me. Just dial this
nmbr or send me a message & I will show you everything. Do you want 2 C my
juicy breasts and smooth bum? I have bunches of images of my sexy body & I
really want you 2 C them 1st. Don't hesitate too long ;) kiss you

Spam emails like that go out all the fucking time.

this was different. it was like she contacted him first. he opened like she had asked him to get all down and dirty first.

Maybe tell your mom so that she stops.

This isn't a family crisis. It's a marriage issue that needs to be dealt with between your parents. You're their child, not their keeper. Stay out of their relationship.

Also what said. Are you fucking retarded? Men unprovoked hit on women/send unsolicited dick pics/messages about sex all the time. Do you hate your mom/women or..?

Tell him.

>it was like
1 still not your business
2 unless you have solid proof she did that then there's no reason to believe she did, because
men.

Nobody writes this retardedly save for bots. Either your mum is a bot or you are making this up with your subpar writing skills.

OP here. another point arises.
we have a family email address.
we use it through gmail.
this was on yahoo under an email address I'd never heard of before.

>a family email address
what?

yes, my mom and my dad share an email address.
why? because my dad is useless when it comes to technology, and wouldn't even know where to begin when creating a g-mail account.
yes, its stupid, but that's just how he is.
technically its mine too, but I never use it.
I've got my own email addresses to handle.

>Nobody writes this retardedly save for bots
I'm not OP you fucking dunce

Get a load on this faggot

Go slap your asshole fucking loser

>Get a load of this faggot
Get a load of this faggot

Go suck your mama's knob

why are you even on Jow Forums?

How bout you piss off and gurgle some spunk?

but I'm the OP.

So?

I've got a problem, man.
what's your problem with my problem?

My problem is that you are wasting my time instead of choking on my fat cock like a good little slut you are

You pussy. Do the right thing and tell him what's happening. But you won't because being party to a shouting match, either as an observer or participant, is way too much of an inconvenience for you. Poor little baby can't handle a bit of stress. The first, last and only reaction to this situation would be to tell your dad, you're only posting here because you want to be told you don't have to do anything. You want to justify your cowardice. Fucking be a man and inform your dad, dumbass.

Attached: 1467965534892.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Cheaters are the worst. Be ruthless to them.

Information enters the mind in many ways. Your duty to tell your father ends at putting the knowledge in his head, you don't morally owe him anything else. So just leave him a note and you can make it anonymous, and leave it in a place he'll find it.

But first. Blackmail your mother. Tell her that if she doesn't buy you a new PS4 and give you $200 monthly to buy your silence, then you'll rat out to your dad.

Once you get the PS4 and the first installment of your $200 allowance, then just tell your dad (leave the anonymous note).

Remember, when you don't know what to do, think like a Jew.

yeah. I would. I am a cheap bastard after all, but there's one thing holding me back.
the thing that said earlier.
what if its a scam?

OP again.
I think I've got it!
I'll find a time at which she leaves her phone alone (she does that a lot).
then once I can confirm whether or not its real, I'll contact her "anonymously" through the family e-mail address.
this could end in 4 ways.
1. best case scenario: she admits her wrongs to me and pays the blackmail
2. she panics, thinking dad is behind this and leaves the house.
3. she thinks dad finds out, and foolishly apologizes to him, even though he never knew.
4. worst case scenario: she offs herself.

Check the phone and make sure it is not an spam. If it is true, talk to her and tell her that you do not support such behaviors and have her tell your dad or you will do it.

Do not involve yourself in your parents business. If you want him to know set it up for her to get caught. If you tell him he will associate you with the affair. Do you want that?

Don't listen to this. He's retarded.