Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sundevil
m.youtube.com/watch?v=89tgpzE4qkY
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tech meet ups

this is new to me, explain

this thread

Attached: 1548556497436.gif (171x172, 962K)

New surveillance technologies.

they scout for talent at those places and potential suspects

like hacker conferences

Attached: blackpilled.jpg (5120x3200, 1.07M)

Operation Sundevil

Attached: 1550290227894.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

-wherever satanic cults meet
-human trafficking hubs

Jow Forums

Jow Forums

Jow Forums generally

Occasionally at my front door

FBI field offices

Chris Hansens place

Checked

I go to a bitcoin meetup quite often... I myself have wondered if any of them glow.

Also, any sort of "indie" or "alternative/dive bar" scene in your city is comped. There are literal Russian trolls that hang out at shows in my city, if you get them drunk enough they start saying really weird shit and getting very aggresive and paranoid. This has happened several times.

Trump Campaign offices

Attached: PT2.jpg (634x477, 82K)

where do you find/attack these hubs. I want to bring them up to the next city council meeting

ever met one on here?

Gun ranges. I've seen a lot of them really suck at shooting.

they dropped the charges on him because he paid the guy

Attached: peter-strzok23.jpg (365x417, 33K)

i want to be a secret agent for the fbi. too bad im a dumb nigger

-Abandon warehouses
-caves
-underground places
-certain restaurants (especially ones near daycares/public schools)
-synagogues
-anywhere gays meet up like gay bars

Check out the /HTG/ Human trafficking general threads on the Jow Forums archives.

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
CHAPPAQUA SERVER CLOSETS
UNDER HILLARYS ASSHOLE
HOLDING HILLARYS BABY KILLING AXE

Militia meetups
Rooms adjacent to meetings of the communist party of america (historical, look it up)
Rooms adjacent to university activist movement meetings

FBI agents also think it's hilarious to infiltrate other intelligence agencies like the NSA and CIA while collecting double paychecks.

the FBI is retarded, so are all other glow agencies. you know why? because anyone with an IQ above 130 will see the FBI as a tool of rich oligarchs and recognize their own position relative to this. what purpose would their contributions serve at these agencies? to empower talentless old money hacks to exploit smart people in order to maintain their positions at the top. by working for them you work for your own demise. fourth generation warfare, etc etc.

You wont man, it can be literally boring most of time.

never thought about the bitcoin one.
The Russian trolls seems like an interesting one. Where at? I had to report some to the office of intelligence at my old army post...
I don't know why I didn't think about that one, and you're probably right. Most of them are legit larping 24/7 stealing our money. welfare agents

its probably boring compared to how you think it would be

Aren't FBI agents supposed to be good shots? How do you know they were FBI?

Nice digits but fuck that guy gives me the creeps

FBI Agents:
>neighborhood watch meetings
>any publicly organized event

FBI Informants:
>Post "Obama was a filthy nigger and so is my mayor." then drive to a gun store. You'll meet at least two.

Found the glowing one

Near the city across from Windsor, Canada

>if you get them drunk enough they start saying really weird shit and getting very aggresive and paranoid.
it can't be real

The FBI HQ

>Aren't FBI agents supposed to be good shots?
You're unironically thinking of Marines.

i got 131 IQ. Can confirm. No longer work for (((them))), but can't way (((who))).

Black Panther parties.

Nah man FBI HQ is full of CIA and communist/foreign infiltrators and spies.

faggots FBI target KickAssTorrents and other p2p communities.

What's lost? Hollywood cash...

Very sad, it shows you that there should be a peaceful earth, called no earth as love is god.

Jow Forums

these are my favorite threads btw, where we all LARP like we're "in the know" and I get to hang out with my glowing internet frens and pretend I'm part of some super kewl sekret spy group

Attached: glow.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Amateur book writer's meetups, seminars about weird topics like psychology, philosophy and automata theory, ...

Naw man, the FBI doesn't join the KKK, they hire criminals to do that for them.
Tech meet ups aren't their interest, unless you're talking Black Hat.
Universities, maybe, but they would show up at Career Day.
You can meet them selling drugs. As a pimp. Hacking credit cards in muliple States. Selling guns from Mexico on the Colorado/Kansas border. And while you're robbing banks.

Attached: 70ixb.jpg (379x757, 71K)

well what's your secret negro

((()))

>t. SEETHING FBI agent

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sundevil

>tens of thousands of man hours and millions in tax payer dollars spent
>three arrests
>a couple of floppys and shitty BBS boards
>over some fucking free phone calls

It's the domestic equivalent to killing two sand niggers in the desert drinking tea with AK47s nearby with a million dollar missile after dozens of man hours of surveillance.

So fucking stupid we did the Russian's dirty work for them and bankrupted ourselves.

FBI followed me around in helicopters a decade ago after I started talking about "traffic" cameras being CCTV. A lot of people at the time were disgusted by CCTV in the UK, it was the start of the surveillance era coming to mainstream. It was happening in America too but people didn't realize it. I was talking about it online. But yeah, they followed me to work 30 minutes in a black helicopter then circled above the building for another 20 minutes and left a note on my car. Lul

Attached: toenail_clippers.gif (400x224, 1.43M)

>Obama was a filthy nigger and so is my mayor.
Off to get me a glock! See you losers later!

Attached: 2nd.jpg (720x546, 62K)

Comet Pizza & Ping Pong (basement area)

Eventually you even stop thinking about (((who))) and begin to wonder about (((it))).

Yeah, okay, Henry. Did you remember to go home and make the sauce?

I'll finish
Jow Forums

I want to be friends with them wtf

/thread

Honestly, I'm just friends with a bunch of wealthy boomers today, I don't go out. I'm not afraid, but I don't stay out after dark very often. I have my reasons.

Sex parties
Mormon happenings
Dark skin Judah events
Anything having to do with Black people
Political events not Dem/Rep

IQ is a meaningless metric you intellectual yet idiot.

Attached: taleb.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Nearest Synagogue, obviously you fucking queer.

>t. absolutely not lying
the normies and the DoD and the FBI shills like to talk shit about people like this, he's not lying. They love to make themselves known when you're young. Dunno if it gives them power trip feeling, or if they think it's a duty to stand on the necks of the people.
In any event, it's pretty trash for people who put their own lips to swearing an oath they will violate 10x's before breakfast, daily.
Glad they do some of the things they do, really unhappy about their general dismissal of their own oath.

I'm just sharing what (((they))) said, but I'd say that's up to debate.

>Political events not Dem/Rep
Also political events that are Dem/Rep.

Attached: Battle.Girls.-.Time.Paradox.-.02.-.1080p.BluRay.x264.DHD.mkv_snapshot_04.39_[2019.02.12_21.17.03].jp (1920x1080, 257K)

My sister's place when her daughter comes home from her field job of being the perfect cover for surveillance (chubby 25 year old unassuming girl playing with her phone all day while actually watching you).

Jow Forumssters
Im FBI

>"GET ON THE GROUND FAGGOT!"

I've come to realize recently that 99% of people who take an oath of office or enlistment (including govvie civilians) don't take it seriously. They sign up to do their narrow job and don't think at all about the greater ramifications of what they do. Think about it from their perspective: there really are bad guys out there and they get to be a hero, even if just a small and partial hero, and take out the bad guys. Their boss tells them not to worry, this won't hurt innocent Americans even if it does violate their rights just a teensy bit, and the benefits are huge, look at all the bad guys we're monitoring! So eventually you get the entire fucking planet on wiretap and parallel construction and everybody played a part in it.

Also, the moment I realized that nobody gives a shit about oaths was when I attempted to make a big deal about reaffirming my oath upon promotion and my entire supervisory chain simply could not understand why I was so focused on that and wanted a certain person to do it instead of my boss. They were personally rather annoyed because they enjoy giving their standard stump speech about promotions and opportunities and I wanted to talk about vague crap like honor, oathkeeping, and working hard. Funny enough a lot of my coworkers really liked it but all my bosses put on their pokerfaces and are probably going to fuck me with the upcoming performance evaluations.

Attached: 1385937998793.jpg (850x850, 215K)

fbi.gov, look for contact info.

Are you military?

Attached: 1550414450135.png (2068x1818, 2.63M)

>gloryhole
m.youtube.com/watch?v=89tgpzE4qkY

Attached: sealpepe.png (876x785, 348K)

Not confirming or denying identifying info, sorry.

I see you.

>universities
Specifically Georgetown University
They call em DEFCON's
It's a honeypot infested with those glowing niggers

City Council meetings
Bars/clubs
Drug deals
Prisons as inmates and COs

I'm a civilian, I don't speak your spy lingo buddy

I was 18-19 at the time, so you're right about me being young.

It was a pretty early redpill for me to learn the Feds don't really care about their oath or the American Constitution at all. I think most of them fall into 3:

1. Satanists - these types form cliques and get off on destroying people's lives and make up majority of the corruption.
2. Bootlickers - usually ex-military, these are the types who say "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". I think most of them were probably bullied or abused at a young age and gravitate towards positions of control to compensate. These types enable Type 1
3. Actual Patriots - these types are probably 5% at best, swimming in a sea of sharks and 'yes men', they likely get passed up on promotions often for their peers. Thus the cycle continues.

That's just my guess though, I could be completely wrong but I don't think I am.

chir h

Ha, I just read your post, you probably fall into point 3:

>3. Actual Patriots - these types are probably 5% at best, swimming in a sea of sharks and 'yes men', they likely get passed up on promotions often for their peers. Thus the cycle continues.

This is why all the good guys get out. You're not wrong at all. You're actually, very smart, and dare I say...woke af. What do you do for a living and where did you get your insight?

FBI do glow in the dark if you pay attention, they are all so proud and no matter what they think, someone will always know they are FBI or Informant.
>they don't care about Americans or the Constitution
Correct, they are corrupt and should be disbanded completely with ex FBI being shunned in communities. Lots of FBI at Republican conventions, usually because lots of people shill for FBI as being heroes and saviors of Azeroth. FBI give me the CREEPS.

>There are literal Russian trolls that hang out at shows in my city, if you get them drunk enough they start saying really weird shit and getting very aggresive and paranoid. This has happened several times.

Elanorate!

Unironically art show galleries. (money laundering)

You forgot a couple:
4. Careerists - Only care about advancing their own career and will sacrifice the mission and the organization to make it happen. Absolutely addicted to eating their boss' ass.
5. Oxygen thieves - Just in it for the paycheck and try to do as absolutely little work as possible. Know everything about HR and are impossible to fire or force to be productive. Often continue to "work" well past retirement age to avoid boredom at home because they never developed a personality beyond shirking work.

Don't check out books at the public library, they have a database that stores information of anyone who checks out "sketchy" books like Mein Kampf or books about nukes, etc.

they do this to find hackers and what they know. common sense really

Is that actually how females measure tit size? whose nips reach the other person's chest first?
Interesting.
Side note, did you write something?
Oh, yea. Yea, it's really easy to get into functionalism. Got a long-ass explination of that on my Facebook page, but it's been months. You'll have to sort through the obvious 2nd amendment posts. you won't have to go so far as the endless youtube posts, if you get that far, you're just a bit too far.
I actually think I reposted it on my non-affiliated politcal "organization" page, if that helps any.
Basically it's the idea "I'm trained in the best sciences, and the idea that sciences don't lie," mixed with brute force results available to the job in a high information inequality event, which creates a false narrative of "just" or "good," or even just "functional," while ignoring the factual injustice and violation of security.
Old as humans, "I'm not going to violate too far with this violation, so let's violate and get the results!"
And then they grow old and die, and the next group, starting with that violation as their operating theory of "just" bowls even more over, and the end is defacto.
It also helps if you own all the money and you can create campaigns to fuck with the minds of the bureaucrats long before they even get hired, and subliminally push them into doing unjust things like this on behalf of your dynasty.

Attached: NMpeD1X.jpg (900x720, 62K)

I remember something about them complaining they couldn't find hackers that didn't smoke weed

iq is not meaningless, you dumb nigger

The FBI will hire the hackers even and send them internationally to do their spying at these conventions.

proudly not working in government because I'm a mix of #3 and #5.

meet the master anywhere

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Anyone who wants a position of power like FBI or CIA or cops, shouldn't be allowed to do it.

>potential suspects
potentials to be framed
so many times the FBI have provided people with the guns or drugs or whatever that they then bust them with.
they need to justify their existence somehow.

I met my local FBI agent here . He’s the naked one

Attached: 26182D00-4190-4E65-AF7B-F7E8F2311B5E.jpg (640x640, 283K)

>FBI as being heroes and saviors of Azeroth.
Fucking alliance scum.

I'm not really that much of a patriot, more of a libertarian really. But I'm also borderline autistic and can't stand seeing an (obvious to me) problem go unsolved, so I wind up being overly productive and upsetting my supervisors who just want to coast along and not rock the boat. The more I've butted heads with careerists the more I've come to realize how important oaths are and how they need to become a more explicit part of the organizational culture.

Attached: 1425756160785.jpg (500x290, 36K)

I wish I could join them, they seem aight.

Jow Forumsconspiracy for fucking sure have no clue how that subreddit is still up much be a honeypot/gauge to see how close people are to things and Jow Forums of course too

Here

/b/ specifically...