Where is the chance for homie girls get a boyfriend?

Where is the chance for homie girls get a boyfriend?

I’m a typical homie girl. I wear sneakers, baggy, lose shirt, hoodies and wear cap all the time. I do change my style to dress or skirt once in a while but I’m only myself in those baggy jeans. I play games, smoked weed here and there. I have girls friend and males friend, but mostly males cause I feel like I’m easy to keep up with them more, I do know how to makeup but fashion and bags and trends aren’t my cup of tea. I know nothing about it.

I have girls friend that wears girly stuff all the time, they’re acting cute and all and guys drawn towards them all the time. I can’t do it so most of the time I’m just being friends with them instead of being see at potential lovers.

What can I do about it? Could I ever get a partner at all?

Attached: 8A55D9A2-FE95-4F52-A410-DE6BCBBDD52D.jpg (600x327, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/20182926
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can get a bf literally everywhere, you are not a special undateable snowflake only because you are too lazy to be feminine

I’m not lazy. I have high hygiene, I shower and washed my hair all the time. I’m just not comfortable wearing heels and dress or skirt, when you’re not comfortable with those you’ll be awkward in it.

> go to an event, a bar, or even a local park. preferably with friends
> Talk to guys
> show interest that you want a boyfriend
> get numbers
> ?????
> profit
Not that hard. Posting on a Mongolian Barbecue form will not help. Just go outside and talk. Be yourself.

The problem is I do have men surrounded me but they are only friends. It’s not hard for me to talk to them but in the end it’ll ended up being friends with each other. I do go out with co workers a lot. I’m pretty social.

Maybe it’s the way I talk or approach them.

>dress like a guy
>game and smoke like the guys
>prefer the social role 'one of the guys'
>how do I get guys to treat me like a girl?
When there's a 'one of the guys' woman I'm attracted to, enough to give it a go, I still assume she isn't partner material. It's because she hasn't demonstrated her ability to move through appropriate feminine social spheres.
Imagine you know a guy who dresses in tight clothing, spends a ton of time styling his hair, actually uses a bit of makeup here and there, and strongly prefers to hang out as 'one of the girls'. Even if you get along with the guy and find him attractive, doesn't his behavior send up some serious warning signs?

Ignore all the angry lonely guys here. all you have to do is try online dating or just tell a guy you like how you feel. I don’t know what you’re into but I’m guessing you want a good man who makes life more interesting. You don’t have to get all dolled up for a man to be attracted to you, it’s just icing on the cake. I’ve dated mostly “tomboy” women in my life, the sex was always better because they appreciate being dominated and are super perverted.

>are super perverted

Is this a compliment?!?!?!?!?

I tried tinder and other apps but it’s going nowhere. I prefer to be with someone I know in real life. Plus men on there straight up asking for hook up. I don’t do it. At least not on the first time

Dude you don’t get it. I have no idea to be in both sides but I chose the guys side cause I’m more comfortable in it. Doesn’t mean that I am look like a butcher lesbian. I wear tomboyish clothes but my frame is still of a women. I’m skinny and petite.

Oh tinder is straight trash. Most dating sites are but if you’re not out going or live in a small town then it’s your best bet. besides waiting for something good to come along.

Yes perverted in the sense she’s a freak in bed is a compliment. Not in the “she was arrested for perverted acts with a tree” way like most people attribute it as a bad thing.

You’ll find someone or they’ll most likely find you, my best advice if you want something exciting is get with a person who’s creative and makes you laugh.
Join a fan group online and meet new people. More and more people start relationships online, my girlfriend is in another country and we met in real life a few months back when I visited her. You never know when or where you’ll meet the right person.

Like it or not there are gender norms. You wearing baggy clothes that hide your frame and acting buddy buddy desexualizes you. You do not look available so they don't hit on you.
I'd take it as it is. You have many guy friends so they definitely like your personality and they seem like they're trying to respect your wishes which is good. You're meeting nice people and forming real relationships. I think you are in a good place and have the potential to meet someone.
As I see it there are two things that you can do. You can put yourself out there more and wait for someone who is attracted to tomboys. Just try to meet lots of people. You will click with someone. Next, and you can do this in addition to the first thing, is you need to find other ways that show you are available that are comfortable to you. I don't know what this means to you. You will have to figure it out.
Like maybe if you like a guy just ask him on a date. Or you could flirt with him by playfully wrestling with him. Something that shows your interest.

If guys won't fuck you it's usually because you're hella ugly-- like bad mode ugly-- or you're bona fide crazy and they know it. Last "homie girl" I knew had intense home problems and could not hold a job by 20yo. Crazy-- nobody gonna wanna get stuck with that.

If you're selling property, you give it peak presentation. It won't always look like that, but looking that way on the selling moment will be quite enough.

If you grab his penis he will love you.

Your guy friends think you’re a lesbian.

Girl, you don't get it. The hypothetical guy I described is just more comfortable in the girls side. Doesn't mean he looks like a gayfag. He is 'metrosexual' but has the frame of a man. He is tall, well built, and has broad shoulders.
It's not about genetics, or even really about appearances. It's about choices that demonstrate character.

The guys throwing other guys under the bus for women are the worst. You think OP will send you her nudes now that you have protected her on a Mongolian throat singing board?

Maybe, by no intention of your own, you've given off the impression to all the guys you meet that you only want to be friends.

Maybe the guys around you feel friendzoned.

If you find a guy you like, or you like one of your friends, try being flirty; hold eye contact just a little longer than normal, make soft physical contact, and give gentle praise.

OP most guys don't like girls who act and dress like guys

>I have girls friend and males friend, but mostly males cause I feel like I’m easy to keep up with them more

I know your kind, you probably have a bunch of beta orbiters that are too scared to make a move so you don't even know they're orbiting you. Also your female lizard brain doesn't look at them as boyfriend material because they're too beta, this is also entirely instinctive so you're not conscious of it.

Guys like hot feminine women or tomboys, not girls pretending to be dudes. Learn the difference and actually put some effort in, jeez.

when you like a guy and are uncomfortable in heals, skirts, ect, ect, ect. show him the tiniest bit of feminine attention. let him know that you are not a big fan of it, but stepped out of your comfort zone for him. a lot of guys are fairly reasonable and will let you know that it is not a huge deal and you don't need to dress up to impress. than you can set the playing field to favor your "one of the boys" vibe.

nice try, incel. back to your basement

unless youre an uggo, those male friends would fuck you. try touching their dick

Yeah, somewhat calling bs.

As said before unless you are fat or fkat out ugly, man would simply show interest to you. It doesnt matter if they had been friends for a decade it would happen.

I am here i am showing interest for example. It just needs you to take the first step, even the loneliest incel has at least been rejected a few times. Maybe just ask the guys you fancy out directly?

>Maybe just ask the guys you fancy out directly?

The guy I fancy don’t fancy me. He fancy the girly girl wearing tight dress and hugh heels.

I would do that too. But I can’t wear it everyday and act like those girls. It’s exhausting and I’m not comfortable in it.

>being a girl is exhausting
Jesus, OP. Just stay a butch spinster if you can't put the minimal effort to look girly and cute. Or look for dudes who like bro-dude girls.

Honestly this. At least one them has considered sleeping with you. Just have some tact about it.

That means your standarts are too high, dont worry about it mine are too. And i am here standing in a bar saturday night waiting for my friend.

Do you think it is comfortable working out every 2 days and skip pizza to loose weight? It is not but i still do them for an imagined "her", in the mean time i post 10kg and am better shape i have been in 10 years.

So thats what you have to do, simply be better for the person who you think would fancy you. Sorry user but first impressions matter, a lot sadly.

Well OP you are a fag, unexpectedly.

A good boyfriend likes you for your personality and maybe your body, not something superficial like your clothing.

Of course, if you want to dress well, great. Just don’t think it should make or break you with guys.

>when you’re not comfortable with those you’ll be awkward in it.
So be awkward. Nothing pleases a man more then a woman in mild discomfort ya prissy so an so

So the good news is that you sound like an absolute blast to date.

The bad news is that guys who see you are going to make one of two assumptions.
1. You're gay.
2. You're exclusively into petty criminals and darkies.

The solution is to take the initiative. Passivity is for girly girls, and you can't just throw out the sides of femininity you don't like. Find the loneliest loser you like and then crawl into his goddamned lap.

Attached: 1523815749336.jpg (825x1100, 114K)

you mean pervert and criminal tendency men? No sane guy would wanna see a girl in her discomfort zone

>You're exclusively into petty criminals and darkies

Could be. I do love watching criminal shows, a bit wild (that’s what my gay friends say). I think I might have short temper as well even tho I never throw tantrums at anyone

>Posting on a Mongolian Barbecue form will not help.
why do I love this meme so much?

Would date you. Sound like my type and easy to get along with. Only problem is taking the initiative. Do you even go out much where you would find a guy you’re interested in and try to get a date outta them? At this rate you may as well try online dating and meeting someone through the internet cause you don’t seem interested in going out and finding a date in person

Seriously it's ridiculously amazing how easy it is for women. My wife has a friend, she had cancer went through chemo, lost like the top part of her hair for good, is morbidly overweight. She hadn't gone on a date in like 15 years, thought she would be forever alone. She signed up for online dating and went on like 10 dates with different guys in a month and now has a boyfriend.

It's hella easy for women if you literally just show up.

>hoodies
>weed
"Homely" is fine, "homie", as in ghetto trash, is not.
Yes, as a non-deformed female you'll get a partner, but given these conditions and barring exceptional moral behavior and decision-making on your part, there's a high chance of that partnership ending with you becoming a single mother.

>If you grab his penis he will love you
Absolutely and categorically false. Some troglodytes will love the impulsive sex, and stick around to use OP for it, but this has nothing to do with romantic feelings or commitment on his part. The same goes for all the other degenerates ITT saying "lel it's easy for a woman to get sex". So what, if anything it's harder for them to find someone who isn't with them for the sole purpose of sex.

jstor.org/stable/20182926
>" The results of these investigations suggest that romantic love and sexual desire are governed by functionally independent social-behavioral systems that evolved for different reasons and that involve different neurochemical substrates.

Lol not all the girls that smoke weed will end up being a single mother. I know some girls that extremely religious and smoke weed, who knows, they maybe still a virgin. Weed and this are nothing to do with each other.

I’m a grown up woman with steady job, I know when to be serious and how to entertain myself. I deserve a little something for myself after weeks of working.

So sum up, I don’t give a fuck about your opinion

I don’t get it. Why do you come into threads giving advice that you know people don’t want?

>I know some girls that extremely religious and smoke weed
>extremely religious
>smoke weed
Fake and gay. I usually disagree with LH but he has a point, you live a slobby "hood" lifestyle and for most guys I know it's a red flag. Girls like you are great for a fwb and a chilling session with weed or beer, but not good waifu materials. I like tomboys who have male interests and even aren't prissy princesses with attitude, but girls being too manly and flippant are a big turn off.

It's always the same thing with the potheads. "Chill" until somebody says anything negative about their loony lettuce.

I have my opinion of weed, and you obviously have yours, that's not the main point. What did you mean by "homie"? The fact that you're a pothead tells me there is a high chance you are referencing ghetto 'culture', in which case you are most certainly increasing the odds of single motherhood (aside from fornication itself).

You presumably know the usual subject I post about already, so I won't get into it.

Because what I say is still true and/or relevant. I don't care if they want it or not, if someone comes here to have anons reinforce whatever behavior (idiotic and irrational as that may be) they were planning in the first place, that's ultimately not my problem. They can only be helped if they want said help, and I can't change what they want.

The things you say are either untrue or not relevant to the subject at hand.

How do you know if she’s living a slobby “hood” lifestyle? Not everyone who smoke weed will look like thug and trash. And not every tomboyish girls have to be a blunt butcher lesbian. Which being said it’s a little bit closed minded and old fashioned. But hey whatever suits you dude, good luck with that “material waifu” thing. I’m happy with whatever girl that I feel comfortable with. I’m not judging

>untrue
My favorite delusional claim. I even include sources in my arguments with hedonists.
>not relevant
Threads on occasion do get derailed when anons insist on ad-hominem, but shitposting aside, my posts are always on topic. Believe it or not, getting assblasted at what I say doesn't change the fact that it pertains to the subject in question.

Refer to my first post ITT--it is directly responding to OP's concern, and I can pull up the sources relating to single motherhood in ""ghetto" areas if you want to challenge the veracity of that claim. Either way, your claims are wholly without basis, here and elsewhere.

>how do you know if she's living a "hood" lifestyle
I don't, and I even qualified that in my post. But "homie" is something the hood rats call each other, and if that's actually what she meant to say, then it's a possibility.

You have posted unsourced, completely made up graphs before. Also completely irrelevant ones. Are you lying or delusional?

>You have posted unsourced, completely made up graphs before.
One graph in a compilation of them (which were otherwise all sourced). If it isn't sourced, you can't make the claim that it was made up, either--since you don't know where it came from. Nonetheless, I still need to update that, and I haven't posted the compilation since the error was pointed out to me.

I'm neither lying nor delusional, but given these hysterics you appear to be the latter, presuming honesty on your part. Are you the same guy who keeps insisting I'm lying when posting data from the CDC?

>unsourced is true until proven false
Wut. Are all incels this dumb?

This seems like bait unless you have a really shitty personality, or there's something else you aren't saying. I'm most of these and have 0 issues with men for the most part. I'm even a bit chubby. A lot of men are drawn to women who are more tomboyish. So I dont think your style is at fault here.

Maybe some are interested, but you don't notice. Or they are too afraid to approach in that manner. Maybe standards too high. But at this point this is just parroting the rest of the thread. Chances are you already know what you're doing wrong unless you are just that dense.

That's not what I said, dipshit. Unsourced by definition means you don't know where it came from--and as such there is no way to tell whether it was "made up" or not. I'm not saying it's a valid source, and if you were doing anything but nitpicking because you don't like me and you don't have an argument, you would see that it was implied contextually with "I haven't posted it since the error was pointed out". I am, however, saying that calling an unsourced chart necessarily false is an inaccurate statement to make. A sourced chart could be made up, conversely--it depends what the source is.

If I were to get all my charts from "incelbloglive" (which I don't, since I'm not an incel nor am I as limited as you seem to be in basic argumentation), for example, I could "source" those charts easily--but they could still be made up. I could also post charts that use data from the CDC, but not source them. This is a very simple concept. I suppose I should be happy that my opponents' blind rage at my posts leads them to be so easily confused.

Whichever case it is I think you’re both delusional and lying

He believes any meme graph that is in line with his beliefs.

You discredit anything which isn't, and ignore the fact that sources which are don't exist. Mental gymnastics time, let's give your atrophied brain a workout:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

>CTRL+F for "fat"
>only 1 post

Plz post weight, OP.

46kg bro

That's pedobait chestlet weight. Gain some fat and titties.

Nah I don’t have fat but I have boobs and butt thanks god. I don’t want more

>46kg
>with boobs
Are you like 150cm? Also pls be my gf.

Yeah 151cm. 152 on good days haha
>Also pls be my gf
Sure haha

Are you one of those stoner NEET types? Also, Europe?

No I have a decent job, living by myself. I’m pretty social not those NEET type. Are you tho?

Yeah Europe

No, I also have a decent job, living by myself, pretty social, and in Europe. Don't do weed though.

Ah the weed part is only occasionally but yeah I have nothing against it so

As long as you don't smoke it inside home I don't care. But oh well, I am probably not your type anyway. But just get on tinder or dating sites and if you are nice you will have no problem finding someone.

10/10 would marry

10-10 would marry, like a dream come true

Do you ever spend 1on1 time with this guy? Do you ever drop hints that you have interest? Like others have said you need to put yourself out there more, be honest with your feelings. You don't have to go all out to dress nice and impress him. Go out for drinks with him, tell him it's nice to spend time with him, do whatever.

If you're too scared you're going to ruin a friendship with him that's a whole other issue entirely.

Well I kind of have a crush on this guy but never actually talk with each other. He’s the type that more into those girl than me cause you just know it. Or maybe this’ my issue. I don’t feel so confidence in acting like a real girl because I don’t see myself that appealing. Self-esteem I guess.

I could never see you throwing a tantrum at anyone. you are likely too damn adorable for that.

Also there must not be many readers around anyone.... at least they don't judge a book by its cover.
Maybe some people have simply leveled up their "illusion skill" more than others, and in doing so present the easiest way of weeding out the fake girls from the real ones. A real girl will not dwell on the superfluous bullshit like clothing, jewelry, physical attributes, when on a date for the first or second time. that is but the tip of the iceberg.... sure you can be attracted or not attracted to someone at first glance, but to seriously know whether you will love that person more, or less. that depends entirely on moving forward with that person...
from the cover, to the intro, and into actually starting to read the damn thing. and im not talking about reading the book thru another person's eyes... Actually taking to the person in question rather than this sort of Jow Forums How you gonna want a relationship with someone and not even talk to him/her... just doesn't make any sense.

fake incel out.

I do talk to people tho, I have no problems making friends but once I decided that I like a guy automatically I will avoid him, eyes contact and interaction cause I’m too nervous. Like right now I like this guy but can’t talk to him at all cause I’m panic whenever he look at me. I think he has a thing forme as well.