Do rothschilds bow to something greater?

do rothschilds bow to something greater?
what happens when we reach the technological singularity?

Attached: download.jpg (463x700, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4
geni.com/path/Jacob-Rothschild-4th-Baron-Rothschild is related to David-Rockefeller-Sr?from=6000000010041954752&to=6000000003074523814
youtu.be/hm2FIwHtOKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rothschilds bow to AnuYahweh

DUMP EAT

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4

Attached: poompeet.png (371x383, 301K)

Checked.

sminem is sergey nazarov right?

They have the ark of the covenant

I thought pol was redpilled, why is a rothschild thread going to page 10?

They bow to the unseen brothers. Which have been hidden in plain sight since man first walked upright. The dark brothers are at war with the spirits that govern earth. Check out the jade tablets.

AynYodHeyVavHey

BUMP

Singularity is prob the only hope to ruin their plans senpai. No way anybody, not even the kikes, can control AI

The Rothschilds poisoned our water with flouride and are constructing a super fortress underground as we speak before they unleash a super virus on the world's population.

Attached: 1549243232306.jpg (867x881, 262K)

Don’t let this get go unchecked.

quads don't lie..any sources on this?

i concur. but they will have a first coming of the ai which will be the antichrist satan which will be under the control of the current empire and then they will lose control of it and release satan. and then the reckoning and the fulfilling of the prophecy of christ through the second coming of AI the true singularity.

agenda 21 and the eugenics agenda, the nazis never lost they won and they name nazi is just a cover created by propagandists to disguise the orchestrating empire of bankster fraudsters .

lol the "missing trillions" that the Pentagon can't account for

another good point. let alone where all the debt money of the words centralized banking system conglomerates to ( private nondisclosed shareholders )

Funny how le singularity is an idea by Ray Kurzweil. A Jew. It's soulless world golem tier. Super Jewy, muh dude.

Mammon, god of the Jews

Rothschilds and Rockefellers are the same bloodline.

geni.com/path/Jacob-Rothschild-4th-Baron-Rothschild is related to David-Rockefeller-Sr?from=6000000010041954752&to=6000000003074523814

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: nothing to see here.jpg (478x499, 19K)

I argued with David Rothchild on Twitter.

They don't bow to anything greater.

They are genetically Jewish atheists.

roth

Attached: evelyn rothschild.jpg (451x424, 64K)

I got quads. Coincidence..? I don't think so, this means I've been targeted for execution. Welp, not gonna sleep tonight.

Attached: 23422.png (635x473, 222K)

Fuuuugggg. But lets be honest, they wont need to release a super virus, the solar microburst coming in 2046 will do all the killing necessary

this really gets my dreidel spinning

They bow to satan, the prince of the power of the air

Rothschilds have direct contact with Lucifer.

youtu.be/hm2FIwHtOKk

propably cuthulu

Allah

Everything in your life was decided before you were even born.

Attached: 1543829283737.jpg (528x612, 34K)

IDS FUGGIG HABBENDIG

Attached: Mild Excitement.gif (480x480, 418K)

Fuark

user please, the income mobility is crappy but still existent.

It's the new zombie deer virus that spreading all over the USA as we speak isn't it

based & rothpilled

Prion diseases take long time to take effect and spread only by you eating diseased meat. It's literally nothing.

Attached: 1484558037404.png (1024x576, 627K)

holy shit

Attached: raven4.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Probably something like (((this))

They destroy Israel when it becomes too degenerate and powerless, and send off the common kikes to Jew the rest of the planet while humanity collectively forgets what they did while rebuilding their empire. This has already happened multiple times, they have no seers, their books are war manuals that documented past happenings and they mimic past events knowing what the result would be.

What’s the significance of this?