What the fuck do I do with being red pilled?

what the fuck do I do with being red pilled?
No one believes me that a jewish oligarch rules everyone, I get laughed at and teased. I make hourly wages like a monkey slave troglodyte. Where is my acreage and husband?
Not trolling, where is the benefit of waking up? ive literally made my family hate me

Attached: 02172019.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=021DgA3ywOI
archive.vn/Gai94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Woman"
No one cares.

Attached: anon gets bagged.gif (318x241, 1.99M)

The truth is it's own benefit

i have a penis, do u think a woman on Jow Forums is a biological woman?

at first sure but now its a noose I feel tightening

I didn't realize it's just the attention whore that's always on here.
I regret replying now

im an attention whore now? wow what happened to civil discourse? its not like im showing my nipples anymore, god forbid u see a feminine areola on a red board

funny no one has answered the initial question what do I do with the knowledge I have

Kill yourself

If you can't live, then continuing will be enough.

Attached: 1523418264499.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Show nipples

Attached: kys.jpg (621x670, 65K)

Attached: F4A77F0D-A166-4743-8248-BDB2C82C0011.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Cut your dick off and promptly kys faggot
It goes in all files, also to all the dumbass thirsty niggers replying to this thread you deserve this world for being a literal NPC

>im an attention whore now?
>now

For the last 5 years or so I too have felt a gradual decline in myself that I feel has been spurred by introspection and contemplation. I feel like I'm now havibg an existential crisis and am bow at the point where everythibg feels so alien to me I cant cope with it.

I find it hard to have meaningful connections with anyone even among those who I was once very close with. It's indescribable. Sometimes it feels like I'm just standing in one spot, and its the world that moves around me.

I dont know if I'm going insane or what. I might just off myself soon. I regret seeking truth

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: 1546974506259.png (800x1182, 443K)

get a dog.
you will be fine.

Attached: dn529a8d8b.jpg (825x314, 34K)

And start lifting.. but the right way. I’m not gonna explain. GL.

Take breaks from the internet and do things that develop you into a better person. Also dont discuss your political ideas with people you dont trust unless you can hold your own in a debate on the issue without looking crazy. This shit isnt hard.
P.S.
Tell your dad to do a better job so you dont need to get life advise from strangers on the internet.

100%^^^^

drink bleach shaun, your shitty copy pasta is still shit

What do I do then? Society has rejected me, so has every woman I have ever liked. I can converse better than most normies I meet in real life but they are just fucking disgusted by me. No girl wants anything to do with me, even my looksmatches. Life is hell being an ugly incel.

Go kys you mentality ill faggot
You posted so many times here I could recognize you before even seeing your dick

Don't regret seeking truth friend. You just have to treat people like the npc's they are and don't engage in political discussion with them. You can still be friends and not bring politics into it.

I just say I'm not really into politics and lean toward more libertarian ideals which most people seem to have no issue with. The trump bashing shit gets annoying but you can just shrug it off, Trump isn't some god anyway he was just the meme candidate.

You can know the truth and still go on living somewhat normally. One day maybe you can meet up with more like minded people, until then just try not to focus on these things so much.

At the end of the day, being into politics is a waste of energy. Everything seems fucked in every generation, there's always problems. Might as well enjoy your time here instead of worrying about problems you can't change. Apathy is enlightenment.

Remember how you thought you know everything BEFORE you get redpilled? Do you, user? And now once again you think you know everything ... doesnt this tell you something? :)

Apathy = enlightenment
ABYSMAL
Go buy a fking dictionary Jamal and it’s not about how you feel toward a word that matters.

What about you leaving faggot smiling icons like you’re an all seeing fairy of the fucking Christmas past?

He is right tho

>i can converse better than most normies

Ahahaha, ok, elliot rodgers.

guerrilla information warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=021DgA3ywOI

archive.vn/Gai94

that or go glow with the (worst) best of them

Attached: 1546532473726.jpg (1684x2190, 889K)

You lead them to the pill, dont stuff it down their throats. And you start small with pointing out where the us dollar comes from then the owners of media then head for WW2

The JQ is a false red pill the Jews are a part of the globalist large part there's also the Rockefellers the carnegies the melons the Windsors the house of Saud the Koch brothers the true red pill is realizing at the enemy will say anything to gain power and pretend to be any religion to gain sympathy and deflect blame

Attached: 1546444240842.jpg (760x596, 219K)

Isn't that the same bitch who claimed to be a slav tranny in another thread?

Attached: 1525224594605.jpg (1616x1212, 603K)

Attached: 1546268618977.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

He is not, and he is projecting. Like the left usually does, kangaroo fucker. why don't you go back to fucking moldylocks infested puss pussy

You shouldn't get laughed at if you're presenting the information in an intelligent manner. Maybe start slow and easy, don't jump right into the deep end with people

Attached: 1477455498591.png (1820x772, 462K)

That is how (((they))) keep us from growing, by making people disgusted by our idealogy.

>responding seriously to a known troll
I would tell you to lurk more but evidence shows you've been cluelessly shitposting for so long that it's clearly a lost cause at this point.

Attached: 1403856005069.jpg (960x1280, 317K)

If it’s really you post the time stamp. The things I’d do to you...