Can someone please explain the problem with BLEACHING Hispanics?

Can someone please explain the problem with BLEACHING Hispanics?

Attached: 1549599718269.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1552526018301018
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S095980491731496X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0953620519300184
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S019888591300102X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0085253815485345
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0304394004010493
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090825812006981
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1443950611012546
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130418124905.htm
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=315qtNwokEI
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167527312007498
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475315300879
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0302283818310467
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043452615000534
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1078588415008916
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211816014026714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same problem with bleaching niggers. It takes generations to whiten them up properly, and we don't exactly have a bunch of spare whites to throw around.

((()))
>can someone explain to me the problem with race mixing

You'd have to fuck a Mexiroach, and you'd also get all their shitty genetics for boiled meat textured skin, potato-shaped women who get pregnant if you were to even jerk off 100 feet away from them, not to mention you'd suddenly have 500 new relatives from the in-laws that you'd never, ever want to have to spend time around. Too much bad, OP.

What's on it's shoe?

Why bleach hispanics? Do white women not exist anymore?
>inb4 mgtow faggotry

this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

The analysis included approximately 1.6 million live births and 1749 stillbirths. In the unadjusted model, compared with two white parents, black/black and black/white couples had a significantly higher risk of fetal death. When all demographic, social, biological, genetic, congenital, and procedural risk factors except gestational age and birth weight were included, the odds ratios (OR) were all still significant. Black/black couples had the highest level of risk (OR 2.11, CI 1.77-2.51), followed by black mother/white father couples (OR 2.01, CI 1.16-3.48), and white mother/black father couples (OR 1.84, CI 1.33-2.54). Virtually all of the higher risk of fetal death was explainable by higher rates of low birth weight and prematurity.

Conclusions
Mixed race black and white couples face higher odds of prematurity and low birth weight, which appear to contribute to the substantially higher demonstrated risk for stillbirth. There are likely additional unmeasured factors that influence birth outcomes for mixed race couples.

Sure about that?

Attached: 1547429150897.jpg (661x845, 122K)

its*

chipped paint

Can someone explain the problem with bleaching half black girls? They’re qt as fuck.

I did. I actually pressed the apostrophe key. Gassing myself now.

>look guys boobs on a random chick, who might not even be Hispanic
wow that's it guys I'm convinced, never mind the data

>Gassing myself now.
F

the point is she has a blonde/blue eyed baby you fucking retard

I just came here to point out your stupidity, don't bother @'ing me. faggot

Ma che pimp Topo Gigio!

Latinas are the superior choice

Attached: 1550458304698.jpg (546x738, 178K)

IQ drops. Plain and simple. Cherish the best, don't destroy it with lust and brainwashing.

Nothing really I guess if you're cool with shitting on your ancestors. Just understand your bloodline dies right there. Every mixed race child is one less child who could've been of 100% European heritage, but I guess that's what they're aiming for so if social media points are more important than your heritage then sure go for it.

Attached: fucking-launches-a-cat-scholastic-my-favourite-childrens-book😂-9681107.png (500x564, 176K)

shes not Hispanic you stupid nigger, that's topo gigio not Speedy Gonzales

BLEACHING only works if you bring immigration to an absolute minimum.
otherwise you end up breeding yourselves out.

Attached: wwmech3.jpg (1920x1153, 317K)

>blonde hair / eyes
there are a lot of mulattos with that complexion.. their genes are still fucked up. White genes are more than superficial eye/hair color

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1552526018301018

>Changes of glucose levels precede dementia in African-Americans with diabetes but not in Caucasians

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S095980491731496X
>Fatty acid profile in peri-prostatic adipose tissue and prostate cancer aggressiveness in African–Caribbean and Caucasian patients
Conclusion
>These results highlight an important ethno-geographical variation of PPAT, in both their FA content and association with tumour aggressiveness.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0953620519300184
>Differences in left ventricular geometry in hypertensive African-Europeans and Caucasian patients

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S019888591300102X
>Genetic evidence for involvement of adaptive immunity in the development of IgA nephropathy: MHC class II alleles are protective in a Caucasian population

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0085253815485345
Conclusions
>Blood pressure levels and proteinuria did not account for morphological lesions, suggesting other factors (such as genetic factors, microvascular disease) may play a role. The phenotype of GS differs in biopsied African Americans versus Caucasians with hypertensive nephrosclerosis, with a marked increase in the solidified form of GS in African Americans. The association of extensive solidified GS with segmental sclerosis lesions in African Americans, but not in Caucasians, suggests different mechanisms may contribute to the development and progression of sclerosis in these two patient groups.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0304394004010493
>The tau H2 haplotype is almost exclusively Caucasian in origin
>This analysis shows that the H2 haplotype is probably exclusively Caucasian in origin and its marginal occurrence in other racial groups is likely to reflect admixture.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090825812006981
>Analysis of common variations in tumor-suppressor genes on chr1p36 among Caucasian women with endometriosis
Conclusions
>In this Caucasian population, endometriosis seems to be associated with the tumor-suppressor gene CHD5. Our findings support recent data, suggesting that the 1p36 region plays an important role in endometrios.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1443950611012546
Conclusions
>NT-proBNP levels were higher in Africans than Caucasians, independently of BMI and gender. This difference was partly driven by higher SBP and lower arterial compliance in Africans. NT-proBNP was persistently associated with SBP and PP in Africans, but not in Caucasians. These associations may suggest early vascular changes contributing to cardiac alterations in Africans.

Can you read? There is a sign behind her.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130418124905.htm

>Evolving genes lead to evolving genes: Selection in European populations of genes regulated by FOXP2

>"Our method worked well and overall, there was strong evidence for selection of FOXP2-regulated genes in the Europeans, but not in the Asian, or African populations," says Dr Qasim Ayub, first author from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute. "The subset of FOXP2-regulated genes that were selected in Europeans play roles in neural cell development, cellular signalling, reproduction and immunity."
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854

>DNA acquired from breeding with Neanderthals may explain why people of European descent respond differently to infection than those of African descent, two studies suggest. The findings might also offer insight into why people of African descent are more prone to autoimmune diseases caused by an overactive immune system.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm

>Europeans have three times more Neanderthal genes for lipid catabolism than Asians or Africans

obviously not it's in Spanish lol

/thread

too different cultural values.

> In love with asian qt before Jow Forums
> 3 years later become redpilled on race and demographic problems
> Can't bring myself to break up her
I figure I live in a majority white town, and we do end up having children, they will most likely end up with someone white...

Attached: 1550076118321.png (637x360, 267K)

The sign behind her is in beaner

Incorrect. Japanese or high society Chinese. They don’t fill out like a troll when they get old. Latinas are a liability.

Their supporters all drop f-bombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=315qtNwokEI

Yes... The superior American culture

Kill yourself, anti-white.

You have to go back.

What’s wrong with the f word?

You don't lose any whites by bleaching. A single man can be responsible for a significant amount of pregnancies concurrently. A single female can only be responsible for a single pregnancy at a time.

Bleaching is redpilled because you are taking away the opportunity for a nonwhite to have a child that is fully nonwhite.

filthy traitorous rat

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167527312007498
Conclusion
>Despite similar conventional risk factors for CAD, symptomatic South Asians seem to have more aggressive and diffuse arterial calcification compared to Caucasians. These differences are more profound above the age of 50, suggesting potential genetic or other risk factors yet to be determined.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0939475315300879

Highlights
• South Asians have a high risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD).

• We compared HDL function between South Asians and white Caucasians.

• Anti-oxidative capacity was impaired in South Asian adult subjects.

• Anti-inflammatory capacity was reduced in South Asian neonatal subjects.

• Impaired HDL function may conceivably contribute to South Asians' excess CVD risk.

>South Asians have an exceptionally high risk of developing cardiovascular disease compared to white Caucasians. A contributing factor might be dysfunction of high density lipoprotein (HDL). We aimed to compare HDL function in different age groups of both ethnicities.

Conclusion
>Impaired HDL functionality in South Asians may be a contributing factor to their high CVD risk.

This is the second day you've posted her.

She's pretty.

None. I did it.

Problem is, it seems that most mixlings look at their white side as the bland side and ( in my personal experience ) identify with their inferior half

you don't turn them white they turn you brown faggot.

Typical Canadsian

>being a hypocrite is how you keep your own women in line
>creating more bastards in this world is how we fix problems

polygamy is bluepilled

My friend who just bleached a mistiza last year showed me pictures of their daughter and she has blond hair and looks as white as can be. Maybe it's because he's Irish though.

>mixlings look at their white side as the bland side and identify with their inferior half.
That comes down to parenting, environment, and what types of media you allow the child to consume.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0302283818310467
>Further Evidence of Differences in Prostate Cancer Biomarkers Between Caucasian and Asian Men

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043452615000534
>Chapter Four - Body Composition in Asians and Caucasians: Comparative Analyses and Influences on Cardiometabolic Outcomes

>The evidence is consistent that the content and distribution of body fat are markedly different between the various ethnic groups. We found that Asians have a greater predisposition towards adiposity at higher BMI than in Caucasians. Moreover, at any given level of adiposity, Asians have a much greater predisposition to risk of cardiometabolic disorders than Caucasians.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1078588415008916
>Morphological Differences in the Aorto-iliac Segment in AAA Patients of Caucasian and Asian Origin

Conclusion
>The results showed that aorto-iliac anatomy in Caucasians differs significantly from Asians, particularly in the length of the common iliac arteries and infrarenal abdominal aorta, and in the transverse diameter of the common, external iliac, and common femoral arteries. Therefore, the exact criteria for stent graft design are dependent on the racial origin of the patient.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211816014026714
>Biomarkers of Coronary Artery Disease Differ Between Asians and Caucasians in the General Population

>the Caucasoid mutt imagines himself to be of pure lineage, when there is no such thing on this Earth as mutts have been raping mutts since before the Flood

Attached: Impotent Concern.png (801x405, 475K)

The chick with the boobs is clearly Hispanic

I've been to Mexico. its fun but not for me

I'm European born/unmixed you worthless animal

At least they have a white side. Would you rather it be full nigger?

This is the outcome of breeding with a m*stizo.

Attached: jeb bush.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

There is no such thing as "bleaching"

Attached: 1512539536265.png (371x337, 10K)

I've seen / dated Armenians and Croatians irl that looked exactly like her. She could be Hispanic but that's why you don't only go by "looks"

As a Spanish male, is it not tradition at this rate to fuck savages and bleach them?

She has very sturdy looking feet.

Attached: pizzagirlfeets.jpg (1085x805, 105K)

Yea that makes sense, I'm always worried my children will be sucked into nigger culture, so I'm always thinking about how I can influence them with euro history and culture, mixed or pure.

You don't understand. This is a war. The most dominant race shall prevail. I'd rather have a mutt with some white than a pure nonwhite.

>She could be Hispanic
No she is

Look like Sicilians

That girl is white, user.

>polygamy
I don't think you understand what that word means

this data includes white + black which shits up the stats. smart women of any race prefer and respect white men

>Europeans haven't been mixing with other Europeans since before the Roman Empire

Look, you're an ignorant teenager that has been left unsupervised on the innernette a little too long and has absorbed this delusional notion that there is a group of humans that have remained genetically isolated for more than 3 minutes straight. There isn't.

You're fucking weird dude.

Hispanic women are marrying white men like crazy.
They want babies with blue eyes.

this exactly

Attached: Le 56%.png (1437x1248, 154K)

I agree with you on this, the problem with Bleached Niggers is they will more than likely want to breed with other ethnics. While people from half white and half spic families tend to keep attracted to white people. As long as it's not a super beaner spic family. It keeps the white blood running north and will help in the long run.

LOL no.

Doesn't help that Jeb is also the runt of the litter. The guy has some sort of down syndrome.

well they certainly don't look white.

>Columbia is a mistiza
Nigger that bitch is 100% indio

((()))
give a fuck what you* want .. I'd rather have a pure African than a mulatto (as nature also agrees). you're a filthy subversive rat.

>Jeb is a runt

Dude he's like 8'6". His height was his lone qualification to be President, other than being a scion of the Scherff family.

> YOU'RE A TRAITOR FUCK YOU
No one would ever listen to you offline when you angrily froth at the mouth while explaining to them why they should be hung for beliefs or norms they hold that society has ingrained in them since birth all while trying to convince them to come to your side

Attached: 1544895296417.jpg (288x252, 21K)

>They want babies with blue eyes.
They call them colored eyes

Hispanics are too low IQ to be a suitable candidate. Please refer to this image and the following post.

Attached: 1546987964714.jpg (1472x1811, 827K)

Hispanics have drops of nigger blood. Unacceptable.

Attached: 1532281329360.jpg (1748x1756, 719K)

Mullato women are way cuter though.
Can confirm. Told my girl I liked her eyes and she asked me why cause they’re just dark. Caught me off guard honestly.

t. dupinder

All niggers should be exterminated.

WRONG. she is a mestizo and his kids still came out looking like full blown spics.

Attached: Hd81UA2.jpg (630x611, 102K)

why because she has dark hair? I'm not saying it's impossible for her to be Hispanic, I'm saying she's obviously a 1 in 6 million example and is clearly over 80% European. Give me fucking facts like I did

but genetically weaker than full white/African.

Spics are already half way there. If your goal is spreading white dna then spics are the best option next to actual white women. If your goal is making some Eurasian with a higher IQ then go for east Asians. Jungle gooks are just as bad as spics when it comes to the IQ.

>she is a mestizo
Prove it, because she looks like an indio to me.

I'd like a taste

Lonely basement dweller.
That’s the point. Easier to bleach. Plus the facial features are way nicer but they still thicc Feelsgoodman

>All Day.
All Day WUT?????????????

Attached: 1543770272032.jpg (827x620, 89K)

Sounds like the braying of a donkey.

>>The results showed that aorto-iliac anatomy in Caucasians differs significantly from Asians, particularly in the length of the common iliac arteries and infrarenal abdominal aorta, and in the transverse diameter of the common, external iliac, and common femoral arteries. Therefore, the exact criteria for stent graft design are dependent on the racial origin of the patient.

Writing this while simultaneously believing that race is a "social construct" with "no basis in science" is like seeing 2+2 and truly believing that it equals 5

Attached: 1550093556392.jpg (1001x686, 131K)

Do whatever the fuck you want ..but don't expect to for others to make exceptions for you. Your choices your consequences.

Being into polygamy is probably a sexuality

I've seen a lot of information lately that seems to point to minority women going after white dudes, can't confirm but I've seen a bit of media to suggest this, like dating site data

>why because she has dark hair?
No because she has the facial features of a Hispanic.
>and is clearly over 80% European.
Why should that matter if bleaching isn't real?

>the word mistake fits my decision very well

>might not even be Hispanic
She absolutely is you fucking sperg