I'm sorry guise I didn't mean it please let me come back to USA

Now that it's clear that the Caliphate has failed, I truly regret picking the losing side and I love the USA again. Please let me come home.

Attached: isisorry.png (717x537, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home
buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/gone-girl-an-interview-with-an-american-in-isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home

An American woman captured by Kurdish forces after fleeing the last pocket of land controlled by Islamic State says she “deeply regrets” travelling to Syria to join the terror group and has pleaded to be allowed to return to her family in Alabama.

Once one of Isis’s most prominent online agitators who took to social media to call for the blood of Americans to be spilled, Hoda Muthana, 24, claims to have made a “big mistake” when she left the US four years ago and says she was brainwashed into doing so online.

She settled into the Syrian city of Raqqa, then one of Isis’s two main hubs – the other being Mosul in Iraq – where she married an Australian jihadist, Suhan Rahman, the first of her three husbands.

>three husbands.
>24 years old

Muthana describes her experience with Isis as “very mind-blowing”. “It was like a movie. You read one book and think you know everything. I’m really traumatised by my experience. We starved and we literally ate grass.”

please forgive me for being so ignorant, and I was really young and ignorant and I was 19 when I decided to leave. I believe that America gives second chances. I want to return and I’ll never come back to the Middle East. America can take my passport and I wouldn’t mind.

>Just let me come back
>Take my passport

I am not sure who she blames more for her crimes, her parents or Jack Dorsey

Just one more JDAM.

Just come to Canada. We love jihadis

talk about a 1,000 cock stare

>she wants to come home
Tough tittie, said the kitty

Attached: 1538851627757.gif (360x360, 861K)

More like she's got a sore pussy from all those big Chechen merc warriors taking turns banging her hole.

Bim bam boom
They went into her womb
She's got a pecker in her shithole
Like a corpse in the tomb

She can come back if she agrees to sew up her pussy and become my anal slave.

We are having the same in the UK at present only ours doesn't regret a thing so it will be interesting to see how both sides play this.
I am guessing we will cuck, let ours back and give her gibs
The US however will likely just drone strike theirs

A dose of how Muslims treat women and now she wants American cock again

>ours doesn't regret a thing
neither does this one but taquiyya y'know

>her experience with Isis as “very mind-blowing”
there's plenty of videos where this is literally the case.

kek

> (OP)
But the milk's still good

She can just come here.

Attached: 1513900085965.png (1511x2096, 579K)

This reads like something written by a 8 year old child making a ban appeal thread for a GMod server.

Attached: passport.png (858x539, 227K)

>Mohammed (Mrs. Isis' father in Alabama) said that he had no idea that her devotion would lead her to ISIS. “When I heard her memorizing one of the biggest suras — Surat Al-Kahf — I was comfortable because she’s a true Muslim, disciplined, but I didn’t know she’s going to go that far. Honestly. Nobody knows.”

Wait. Did he tacitly admit that becoming a jihadist is "going all the way" in Islam?

buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/gone-girl-an-interview-with-an-american-in-isis

She’s really sorry guys, let her back in.

this is guardian bullshit. she had no choice but to kiss American ass because she totally fucked up. fucked three rag heads because her parents were too strict.

The only way she should ever be allowed to kiss American ass again is in her cell at the correctional facility. But that would probably mean bringing Baby Bomber in with her to avenge the deaths of his fathers.