Redpill me on Moses. What was this guy's deal?

Redpill me on Moses. What was this guy's deal?

Attached: 37729-print.jpg (930x768, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY
youtube.com/watch?v=YjrxHqNy5CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't exist

He had to lead a bunch of whiny Jews through the desert for 50 years and he ran out of patience long after a lot of people would have.

I believe he is Jewish

Had to put "killing and stealing is wrong" in stone before people would believe it

Moses is Amygdala which is part of brain that internalizes 10 commandments. that's why he is always portrayed with horns

The only jew to hate the bull.

he race-mixed (with a Cushite woman)

Moses was a blue eyed, blonde hair Aryan just like Jesus.

jewsus was a semitic arab and you're a coping christkike

all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY

He was a lunatic. Apart from lunatics, there has never been any god ever seen, heard, or ever detected at any locatation on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever. All gods were invented by people who lie.

Not the Jews you think of today. The Jews of today were established nearly 100 years after Christ.

Attached: 1550396095623.png (900x3186, 814K)

top notch argument

Attached: muh fedora.png (512x588, 233K)

Married a neggress

I see you all over Jow Forums, with your kikestan meme flag every time, always spewing anti Christian nonsense. Are you retarded, or just a kike bot?

You will need to elaborate on this one Thaiboy, I'm intrigued but a little skeptical...

He was Semitic, but how the fuck was he an Arab? Wasn't from Arabia, didn't speak Arabic, no Arabian lineage... wouldn't he be a Judean/Israelite?

Lmao atheists can't meme

jews are basically sandniggers

fpbp
why is this thread even getting replies still?

Meme flag, k
God exists, and its blatantly obvious with the story of a renowned physicist. The man got his PhD thanks to a theory saying God doesn't exist. He then began to lose all motor functions in his body, his wife ended up cucking him, he had to watch another man raise his children, and he didn't learn from these obvious lessons to be humble because he considered himself above all other and died just recently.

Attached: 1547431728413.jpg (511x479, 61K)

man, i've lurked Jow Forums for a minute and had developed certainly a contempt for jews, but this video is probably the first real feeling of redpilling on them.
fuck

I'll break it down for you, sork.

Moses was an occult dabbling, silver spoon, neet, incel. Then he killed some dude because he was a faggot jew. Then he got outta town and was working for his father-in-law. Then all his magic semi-LARPing came back to bite him in the ass - for that was when the Yahweh showed up. Moses, being an easily impressed faggot, gave over his life to the mostly evil entity Yahweh. That's when the fun really started. For instance, one night, Yahweh burst into the hotel room where Moses was staying with his wife and child. Yahweh demanded, at gun point, that Moses mutilate his son's penis. Moses' wife picked up the butchered foreskin and threw it a Moses, and told him to go fuck himself for having gotten them all into such a clusterfuck. And so on and so forth.

Attached: Weenix_Circumcision_of_son_of_Moses.jpg (800x545, 67K)

Jews are sandniggers...
Inbred sandniggers though, the worst kind of sandnigger.

because he did

youtube.com/watch?v=YjrxHqNy5CQ

This kike bot is all over Jow Forums I see him at least once every day, with his gay meme flag every time. Most of the time his posts are a huge paragraph that is copied and pasted every time.

atheist's can't meme

>with your kikestan meme flag every time
Christfags always pretend like they're triggered by so-called memeflags so as to fake others into believing that they actually have an original thought process. They learn this complaint merely by imitating other Christfags.

jewsus cant exist

This.
Based Nips know more than most Bongs

He got pissed because those kikes he was trying to save kept wanting to worship Moloch instead of God. Same thing when Jesus came, and then they murdered Him. The Bible is a long story about how much patience and mercy God has until He doesn't.

Get right with God. Accept Christ. Take the mercypill, not the wrathpill.

Attached: 1542213627376.jpg (600x753, 43K)

hes been proven to exist its up to you whether not he is God or not

the guy who made the video is a jew who converted to Christianity after his experiences in the Marine Corps.

He made all sorts of other similarly amazing videos on jewish involvements in Russia. But Youtube deleted them all. I think you can still find them somehow, I believe he has a website. They might also be archived somewhere. But if you can watch those, you'll get some major redpills. He goes into extreme detail on jewish history and political machinations in Russia. Apparently he has a group of jewish friends from Russia and they talk about this all the time

Let my people go

>hes been proven to exist
Jesus never existed. No man called Jesus Christ has ever set one foot on the surface of this planet Earth. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of Jesus Christ.
When Jewish civilization collapsed in the first millenium, some rebels had the idea to invent a religion that could pave the way for Jews to enter into Europe. The religion would have Jews revered and favored by God. Rational thinking would be replaced by child-like belief in Jew magic. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. The ( then Jewish ) church propagandist wanted to entice white people to cross-breed with the immigrant Jews. This would benefit the migrating Jews but would be detrimental to the European whites.

> led a bunch of jews
Hebrews were not kikes and neither was Moses
> he is Jewish
once again he was not a fucking kike
once again ...
kek WRONG
> christ was a semite kike
nope wrong again and i can prove it
Pic fucking related for you fucking idiots who keep saying Moses married a negress

Attached: whiteethiopians.jpg.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

Also

Attached: 1532238046988.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

now come back seriously its been 2000 years

>christkikecucknigger
Go back to your dead board before you get doxxed, lolcow.

Attached: 1523754047792.jpg (1116x1323, 452K)

>esus never existed. No man called Jesus Christ has ever set one foot on the surface of this planet Earth
bullshit there is an atheist anthropologist that has proven his existence google it

Moses and his Jewish followers were essentially ancient Mossad that went to Egypt to fuck with the Eternal Solar Religion and got BTFO, slaughtered and kicked out. The entirety of the Old Testament regarding the Egyptians enslaving them and God punishing the Pharoahs is the equivalent of the holocaust today.

Attached: 7689D3AD-99A9-49AE-A8B3-7F9BC2460657.jpg (321x482, 30K)

Attached: 1525737742067.png (575x532, 229K)

>Moses and his Jewish followers were essentially ancient Mossad that went to Egypt to fuck with the Eternal Solar Religion and got BTFO, slaughtered and kicked out. The entirety of the Old Testament regarding the Egyptians enslaving them and God punishing the Pharoahs is the equivalent of the holocaust today.
yea because moses was an immortal lol

you imply there's only one atheist anthropologist in the world?

Not an argument christcuck, you worship Jews, you are their slaves and you worship the Demiurge

Attached: 3950995E-BDD3-480C-9017-A67323522242.png (800x1106, 100K)

Attached: christcucks.jpg (300x168, 9K)

LARPagans love nigger feet so much they post it everyday. Wow. So this is the alt-right's fetish. Nigger feet.

Attached: 1528867554576.jpg (981x676, 284K)

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

Attached: 1548131651402.jpg (2000x2000, 392K)

>new ID
Kek, the Discord raid is on I see. Did your raid thread get deleted again?

Attached: 1523704840212.png (1818x117, 20K)

Attached: 1549352859352.jpg (886x539, 114K)

your arguing that a man that has been proven to exist from many sources even from souses that might have bias doesn't because whatever you call thisyou dont even understand the idea you criticizing "child-like belief in Jew magic" gentiles where and still are the main body of the church they did believe because of the magic because they didn't see any they believed from knowledge

drugs

but he probably drugged audience to casue some mass hallucination

Attached: OAoMC9G.png (500x375, 224K)

how did he kill half of them by himself

Read the book the secret society of moses

You are telling me the Jews story begins with a lie? Cannot be!

Christians are not Jews

Didnt ge kill like half of the jews in his group for worshipping a calf while he was gone for a short while once?

yeah, the levites went hard as mother fucker
exodus 32:25-35

God did it how would one man kill that many people with no help everyone except him was guilty so he did't have an army

see

>exodus 32:25-35
i was talking about the first time when the ground opened up

He did a pretty good job.
This guy wrote the old testament on that mountain.
He led a band of escaped slaves to found a country that did pretty good for itself.

He wrote a book describing his own death and burial before it happened. That is kind of missing the point, though. The best scholarship dates the Torah around 400 BC, which would be after the Jews returned from Babylon to Judea, and Mosaic Law significantly overlaps with laws that the Assyrians and Babylonians had, but was more tempered and even-handed. And eye for one eye, is better translated as "only one eye for one eye," as opposed to the death penalty for every transgression. The exception was sex. The penalty for adultery (only applies to women) or having sex with another man's wife or woman to whom another man is betrothed was still death. That wasn't unique to Judaism either. Personally, I believe these laws need to come back, along with dowries, arranged marriages, and child brides.

yes he was depicted as having horns, but how is that related to the amygdala?

>What was this guy's deal?
His deal is hes a meme character plagurized from preexisting sumerian mythological stories.

เป็นกระเทยหรอ