What does it mean when your girlfriend has bumble on their phone?

What does it mean when your girlfriend has bumble on their phone?

We were hanging out at my place, laying around in bed together while she was scrolling through her phone when she got a bumble notification. I got kind of shocked and took a second to ask her about it, and when I did she kind of jumped a bit. Anyway, she said it was nothing and that she doesn't even know why she has it on her phone still. Later I asked her since when did she get a bumble account, and she said it's her friend's account, as her friend did not want it on her phone due to some reasons having to do with parents or something. She then deleted the app off her phone.

Should I be concerned? Things have been amazing today in our relationship, so I think it's nothing. Today was actually the first day we've had sex in two months, so i don't know.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

people who keep dating apps on their phones while in a relationship are usually fall into one of three categories:
1) Polygamous
2) Psychopaths / Sociopaths / Cluster B Personality Disorder
3) Both
Seeing as you're not polygamous, I got some bad news for ya. your GF might be a nutter. either way, it's a big red flag.

Or she could be cheating, or she could be using the convos with the guys for a confidence boost. You really can never know

the first one falls into category 3, the second one falls into category 2

oh ok my bad

she's cheating, you can bumble from your computer now and do it discreetly.
>t.cheater

I think you guys are missing the point. Even if she isn't cheating, something is wrong with her.
Plus, every chick on Bumble is a fucking normalfag. Like, they only like wine, dogs, and sarcasm. No other interests. Fucking sheeple, man.

>degenerates
you're tripfagging on Jow Forums. i don't think you have the right to call people that.

Dump her. Her explanation is retarded as fuck and if it's true she would have shown you the profile as proof. I calls massive bs right there. If she's just using it as a confidence booster (which might be true) that's also a red flag because 1) she blatantly lied to you and 2) needs men's approval to feel good about herself. Just imagine you having ago away for a month or so. Not worth the risk

>Today was actually the first day we've had sex in two months
Dude... I got bad news

>t. Tripfag giving advice
I'm sorry for your loss

if your girlfriend has a dating app on their phone it means 1 thing: you are not emotionally satisfying them. Either they are cheating on you or emotionally cheating on you by chatting up dudes just to get the attention you "aren't giving her".

She's taking rides on Jamal's Big Dick Express. Get out now, before you get herpes (or worse)

>was getting notifications from a dating app
>hadn’t had sex with OP in two months
Really makes me think

Your relationship ended a long long time ago OP. Start looking for a new girl.

Bumble does have a bff mode where you can use it just to meet friends. My gf has it. But your gf's explanation is really weird

Kek, sounds like your gf is riding a cock that isn't yours.

Two cucks in one thread? What are the chances?

This. Most of the time it's because she has unrealistic expectations and sucks at communicating like most women - but instead of having integrity she is being a piece of shit.

Sure thing kid

They should just rename this board to /bait/ desu, surely noone could be this stupid

>Later I asked her since when did she get a bumble account, and she said it's her friend's account, as her friend did not want it on her phone due to some reasons having to do with parents or something.

This has to be a troll thread, no one could be this stupid.

>as her friend did not want it on her phone due to some reasons having to do with parents or something. She then deleted the app off her phone.

haha. do not be this guillible.

>Today was actually the first day we've had sex in two months
oof

The thing about her friend is complete bullshit, the kind of ridiculous lie only children and women would try to spin. Even if she isn't looking to swing to a new branch, she definitely lied to you. You should reconsider how seriously you take this relationship, dude.

Don't forget travel. All of them have selfies in front of The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, The Coliseum, and/or the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Make a fake facebook account to make a fake bumble account and catch her in the act.

If I were in your shoes (and I have been) I wouldn’t dump her if you’re still having sex regularly. I wouldn’t treat her as a girlfriend anymore though, more like a fwb, and I’d also start dating other girls. Let her be a whore, whores are fun. They’re just not relationship material

This
Maybe just say it's time to move on.

>Later I asked her since when did she get a bumble account, and she said it's her friend's account, as her friend did not want it on her phone due to some reasons having to do with parents or something
Minors are not allowed to use Jow Forums