Stop being racist, it's 2019 for Christ sake

Stop being racist, it's 2019 for Christ sake.

Attached: 1523828596251.jpg (1516x1422, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Attached: dindu.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

first, stop pretending white males are the devil, then we will think about it

but you have to stop first

But I like calling other anons nigger.

fuck off nigger

what does the year have to do with racism?
do inferior races improve with age?

Attached: questionmark.jpg (374x358, 22K)

Attached: 4D5B2DE6-6DC9-416A-9173-A6179927BE5E.jpg (1111x1111, 529K)

Make me cunt. Fuck you.

Attached: 97B4EF9B-1458-4E99-AE89-B6EE742B05FA.png (1714x1091, 204K)

Attached: 4AAFA4D2-2C06-47A7-92AD-154AB873E2E9.png (889x613, 585K)

>not being anti semetic in 2019
LOL. Also why are weebs almost always liberal faggots?

Attached: CF3029C3-A107-4042-874D-961CF03A9E53.jpg (1041x1075, 201K)

are you an abbo or something?

Start being more racist with a focus on non violent actions that will pay off long term, it's 2019 for Christ sake.

Double standards...

Attached: ABC11F4B-12A5-4E56-93C1-452759513C62.gif (320x360, 192K)

Faggot has a point though. Maybe we should focus on being classist instead. We all know top races going to mix and bottom tier races going to mix.

Attached: 5622B077-84B7-4D8D-9315-39F6BA0328E4.jpg (640x928, 190K)

Attached: 65A83DF1-018F-480E-BBF4-3A2DCE91619F.jpg (700x839, 392K)

((()))
your mom bitch

it's not racism, it's comedy. Learn the difference.

Murdoch Murdoch is a week but he was a liberal though

no one care about abos... but sure.

Attached: 3-races-by-skull.png (881x650, 232K)

>just stop being racist goy

Attached: birmmingham.png (576x864, 23K)

*WEEB

>stop making informed decisions
Yeah alright, sure thing OP.

maybe it was on /b/, but this has always been a satire board and it's disgusting how many newfags actually become brainwashed into becoming actual neo-nazi scumbags

Nigger.

Yep its this site that's the problem, not shitskins mass raping irl. Get off the internet sometimes abbo

Attached: 1517207855908.jpg (1024x879, 54K)

Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
What do?

youre probably a wog nigger kys

>less developed countries that don't get enough aid from selfish first world countries have more crime
no shit

Attached: astolfo wut.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

it finally became mainstream, what are you on about?

>It's the current year

>it's current year

Attached: 1503860389284.jpg (304x308, 30K)

what the fuck that's Denmark. What the fuck does anime do to you on a psychological level

>White are responsible for making sure niggers don't rape
Brilliant assessment

This.

despite making up only 13% of the population,

whoops, i'm a bit high atm but anyway, immigrants are used to that stuff and if they''re in western countries for another 50 or so years they'll probably learn to adapt to better morals and their crime rates will be on par with lighter skinned people

Also, a lot of those poor immigrants also probably suffer from stuff like PTSD and other mental problems

Some of them are second or third generation and they still have very increased rates of rape. Also explain America then

Nigger
Jiggaboo
Spear chucker
Porch monkey
Gook
Chink
Zipperhead
Spic
Beaner
Wetback
Kike
Jew
C*nadian

For America I blame white people being savages throughout history by enslaving black people, hanging them for even daring to look at a white woman, segregating them into ghetto's, not letting them have proper education/etc. And even when black people have become """""free""""", they made the war on drugs and flooded their communities with guns and drugs. Also black media was a lot more tame before N.W.A. and gangsta rap which was heavily pushed on them by the illuminati along with the aforementioned guns and drugs.

Also all this horrible stuff done to them throughout history has made them have the fallback to "blame whitey" on almost every misfortune they have in life.

I wish we just killed the slaves instead of letting them go free

How about wishing slavery simply never happened in the first place? your heart is full of hate and you need to see a psych for your mental problems.

How about i wish blacks never existed

>hanging them for even daring to look at a white woman
fucking baaaaased

Someone post the pic on how many lynchings there actually were and that the number is greately over exaggerated

Attached: 1549145265421.png (800x600, 25K)

I do to an extent believe when black people refer to "the white man" keeping them down, they're referring to the rich greedy Jewish whites, just that they don't name them properly like Jow Forums does

The film "Mississippi Burning" is set in the year 1964. In that year only 3 people were lynched in the American South by the Klan....

... and 2 of them were White.
Source: law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

I've been meaning to make a meme about this.

wigger kill yourself, the third world shouldn't get aid
t.nigger

Then tell niggers and arabs to stop being niggers and arabs.

This shit is below leaf tier OP. Feel bad forever

Stop being a weeb than

I hope that with my last breath I'll say..
NIGGER

nigga stop beaing recis, itz da curant year nig nog

stop flooding my country with fucking shitskins
stop enslaving the people with meaningless debt and meme educations
stop abusing the people to finance foreign wars and money launder billions under the assumptions it goes towards """"""""foreign"""""" aid while supposedly there is no money for our own education, infrastructure, climate / energy policies.

stop using meme words like racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, mysogyny, etc.

THEY ARE JUST WORDS TO KEEP YOU DOWN

you make you think like a victim, like nigger cattle that just eat live breath work and shit like retarded slaves who just accept everything around them
just have the fake news mainstream media tell you how bad le ebil racists are while your offspring get fucking autism and become gay as a result of 5G
OH NO you never criticized anything so just accept it, do not talk about it.
TALK ABOUT NONSENSE, FUCKING SO CALLED RACISM, TRANS BS, MINORITY RIGHTS
FUCKING CANCER

stupid nigger cattle, go jerck off to your feminism retard

Attached: 1482016205780.jpg (960x886, 95K)

you disgusting slimey insect, you fucking gook bitch

Attached: 1536990759445.png (550x687, 239K)

Jesus Christ, judging from these replies, you people have serious issues, I actually feel sorry for you and I will pray that your souls be free of all this meaningless hatred

>if they''re in western countries for another 50 or so years they'll probably learn to adapt to better morals and their crime rates will be on par with lighter skinned people
Then how do you explain the high crime rate of North American pavement apes?

Please don't call them apes, they're human beings just like you and me, and I already did explain

I agree with you about jews having a bad influence on them but no matter how I look at it most of what you wrote in that post just looks like bait.
Or are you saying that demanding them to act like actual human beings is oppressive because their genetics don't allow them to operate on the same level as us humans?

Attached: 1492271950631.jpg (661x642, 375K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 0F9725E3-9F2D-450D-BA2A-AC76E561D273.gif (367x219, 523K)

Selfish? Get off your high horse.

Shut up nigger you have no right to shitpost using cute girls.

Bigotry and discrimination will always exist in one form or another. There will always be something that divides humanity into "us" and "them". If it's not race, then it'll be religion, or class, or politics, or ice cream flavors or something even more inane than that. It's just how the human brain is wired. You can't change that, nobody can. You can win a few battles in the fight against intolerance, but you will never win the war, because the enemy you're fighting is a fundamental part of the human psyche.

grow up, you sound like a 2009 /b/tard/edgy 12 year old on twitch

Because are racemixers and unconsciously cooperate in (((diversity)))

Based

Racism is cringe
Cringe is for whites

what is the source on that?

>Stop being racist, it's 2019 for Christ sake.
In fact, the reality that it's 2019 means we should be more racist.

the UK population census of 2011. It's on wikipedia

Agreed. White people deserve to be respected at this age

there's no such thing as racism because by the din du's definition it takes power, well with everyone being equal, everyone has power, therefore everyone's culpable in our equal society for their racist bullshit.

Nowadays, even niggers can be racists. Ever tried to consider an abo as equal as you, Kiwi?

Attached: racism.jpg (1125x1061, 430K)

being cringy isn't a crime though.

Whites are becoming degenerates through passing years though.

I-it...I-IT..
IT'S THE CURRENT YESR IT'S THE CURRENT FUXKING YEAR JUST IT'S JUST THE CURRENT YEAR YOU BIGOTS HOW CSN YOU STILL BE BIGOTTED
WHEN
IT
IS
THE CURRENT
YEAR

Ahem
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

based, and god willingly, redpilled