This

This

Attached: 15504724997432.jpg (775x964, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV5w262XvCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does that chick on the right has a dick?

how about Odinists

youtube.com/watch?v=MV5w262XvCU

Attached: Bjorn.png (743x517, 312K)

Fun fact: 72 virgins is a mistranlation for white grapes.

Attached: aVSVQ.png (1685x1930, 260K)

Atheist are right but Religion is right culturally, tribally and if you want to keep a well functioning society with good values and morals. There is no unity among Atheists. Atheists are made of werido furries, S.oyboys, feminists and banana in anus inserters.

You forget that part where if atheists are right their lives can be unconstrained from the religious purgatory of living by 1000-3000 year old rules.

>Are there really traps in heaven?
A sign that you've been here too long is believing all women have dicks.

this. thats why atheists Chinese people murder each other every day while religious middle easterns and sub africans all live in united functioning societies

No, this

Attached: 1550472499743.jpg (775x682, 82K)

>if atheists are right
Que civilization ending, as the only thing keeping Jewgod worshippers in line is their belief in a absolutely perfect 24/7 365 Surveillance system that is so absolute that it knows everything about you, even the thoughts and actions you haven't even thought of yet. Add that said system will send you into torment for eternity all for seemingly arbitrary and minor offenses.

I've seen the crimes committed by the command of your "God", what terrifies me is how you would react if there was no punishment for your actions. You already consider this existence as "temporary" and of much less value than your "next life".

That.

Attached: download(14501).jpg (1024x768, 219K)

>Slaanesh approves
We need some Imperial Truth up in here.....

Attached: 23b.jpg (599x599, 64K)

There is no"if" retard. There is no god. It's just not logical. Open you eyes idiot

So what, now i should pretend to believe?

>believing in afterlife because you're afraid of death

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Attached: delete.jpg (775x351, 50K)

based

I really like this format, we should keep going with it. Add all kinds of groups and their vision of heaven. Do Satanists, which is the opposite.

ITT people just discovering Pascal's Wager

i hate muslims go back to your country and leave Jow Forums to us nigger

>Odinists
>Wrong
You're not making sense, friendo

BELIEF

IS

NOT

A

CHOICE

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

>he thinks belief creates reality

The human conscious is the god conscious so yes. Without conscious humans would not attempt to create heaven on earth but live like animals do evolving to their habitat rather than shaping it.

Stop smoking weed

Taqqya

We are all everything that has been and everything that will be. We are all complete oneness experiencing the world from our mind body computers.

>if you do what Allah says he'll give you GIRLS
>imagine that shit dawg

Literally ape thinking

>if Christians are wrong
>burning in hell
but that would mean they are right.

wrong would be just a rotting corpse or nothing.

No shit. I was going to post this.

I mean wouldn't god send you to Hell anyway for believing just to get the prize at the end? It's literraly mercenary loyalty. Unless god its nothing more than a divine warlord who doesn't give a fuck about why you believe, he justs wants loyalty

Apparently we should

You go to Chinese hell

Well it's more grapes than Jesus is promising us and by Pascal's logic it's the better choice.

>werido furries, S.oyboys, feminists and banana in anus inserters.

I can see why a person would think that, but I'm atheist and none of those reprobates you describe.

Attached: 6fe1dccd902378a07336bfb4a3c0d112.jpg (2048x1024, 96K)

ITS

A

BRAIN

DYSFUNCTION

Attached: 1547448923115.png (550x543, 50K)

Came here to say something to this effect. Pascals wager is only convincing if you're a complete smoothbrain.
You might be choosing between A and B, but you're forgetting C through Z, every Cyrillic character, one-thousand plus kanji, etc.
Keep being whatever religion you are. Just don't use such a stupid argument.

>if

You are doing pascal wagers wrong . The premise is that God is good, for example . This would remove all religions who have eternal torment as punishment

newfag fuckoff

You only get eternal torment if you stray from God, which is Good by definition, and who is proven to exist by many-times proven scientifically correct Gödel's proof.

Why does Muslim hell come with skyscrapers?

But how can eternal torment in hell be from a good God ?. I say there is evil and its a lesson for us temporarily as long as time exist . There is no lesson anymore in a eternal suffering in hell . Why would God continue with sin ?

>yahweh
>good
He'd be considered one of the most reprehensible, vile and disgusting sadistic men if he was judged as one.

Because its hell on earth.

To tease them for eternity with something they aren't allowed to blow up.

It's statistically very, VERY unlikely that your religion is the correct one out of the literal millions that existed in human history. And that's presuming that a human religion is right. If we take into account the possibility of alien religions, your chance of choosing the "right" religion drop to quit literally zero. Or, alternatively, you could just not believe in a magical sky man/woman/whatever the fuck and fix your stuff by yourself.

It's on the exact same level as Christianity, the rewards are simply different.

Yet the reward of Christianity are spiirtual in nature while islam is rewards of the flesh

"Do and be rewarded" isn't spiritual, it's a common transaction.

That way of thinking is one of the reasons why we are in this mess to begin with. Very Talmudic if I do say so!

>functioning societies
Kek, ok

>Why does Muslim hell come with skyscrapers?
Image related

Attached: spurdo_nightmare_vision_goggles_everything_looks_exactly_the_same.jpg (722x349, 56K)

Lmao no you retard.

Attached: legend.jpg (1371x960, 240K)