Is Talmud Rubenstein controlled opposition?

Is Talmud Rubenstein controlled opposition?

strawpoll.me/17452981/

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-1-640x480.png (640x480, 159K)

>Tommy Robinson
No such person. Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon has dual citizenship in Israel.

Sauce?

Nothing would surprise me about this shill at this point
But yeah, sauce

yes, he’a jewish too. “tommy” as well as other alternative personalities are there to redirect, contain and dissapate grassroots energy into kosher lanes. Tommy speaks out against the immigration yet will never say (((who))) is responsible for the policies, because he is one of (((them)))

makes sense. 99% of muslim bashing comes from the fucking kikes, including false flags like 9/11 and the tube bombings.

Type tommy robinson yaxley lennon into google.
>Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, known as Tommy Robinson, and having previously used the pseudonyms Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris and Wayne King
seems like an honest guy, changing his name 5 times

Attached: 2C61A4D4-E1E8-4670-89C7-9C48965EF18A.png (840x911, 803K)

You Muslim sandniggers are no better than Jews. Fuck all of you Semitic desert rats, Jew or Muslim

I don't think your Israeli funders would like you saying that kind of thing, Geert

More of a useful idiot than a deliberate shill I'd say

>Being against Islamic invasion of Europe is somehow pro Israel
Kys paki britcuck

yes

Attached: 1529497909650 - Copy.png (819x457, 496K)

Attached: TOMMYSHILL - Copy.jpg (1219x882, 608K)

it is for “Tommy”

How fucking dumb do you have to be to pretend to not notice how pro Israel Talmud Rubenstein is?
You're only fooling yourself buddy

I don't support Tony Robinson, you are right he is a Jewish shill.

But this doesn't mean that Islamic migration is not a problem .

Now he's getting together with Israel loving Schizo failed comedian Owen Benjamin

Gtfo of my thread with your diversionary tactics then you fucking retarded crypto Jew

You'd be okay with north African immigration if they were all Christian? Islam is not the issue here. Race is the issue. Jew owned shills like TR want to make it about religion.

>Oi vei Shlomo Robinson is bullying my Muslim bros help me whitey
You are a hook nosed sandnigger, gtfo from Europe

I don't give a fuck what religion they are. All middle Eastern scum are the same, whether they are Muslim (like OP) or Jewish, Christian.

bump

Muslim immigration has killed the UK. This is undeniable. Look at post war UK compared to now. Yes it was done by the Jews, the globalists, the bankers, the EU, the universities, the media and yes the boomers were complicit with their affluent apathy.
Yes Tommy is Jewish and loves Israel like a tard.
Tommy calls out Islam for the degenerate evil that it is. Yes this does distract from the real problem of globalist domination but at the same time he does raise awareness that counters the part and parcel narrative. And he gets smashed for doing it.
I think Tommy has good intentions and his power level may may one day ramp up to the next level. I used to think muslims were the problem. Then thought it was Islam. Then I thought it was the Jews. Then I realised Jews are just a subset of the globalist cabal.
Tommy is almost there. Once he realises that Islam isn’t the problem and joins the dots on mass immigration and his treatment by police he could become, dare I say it,
>ourguy

He's also Jewish.

Literally.

He's a kike.

>(((Yaxley-Lennon)))

Attached: Not What it Looks Like.jpg (1175x999, 176K)

Honestly what killed the UK was cucks in governments and the courts. The question is why were those cucks put in charge of anything more than being trash collectors.

He doesn't look Jewish...

It really doesn't fucking matter though because he's the only Brit with the balls to point out the danger Islam is to the British people.

this

He's dealing with the very final symptoms of a cucked state. He should be warning the public about not caving to what the state tells them and should be organising some form of civil disobedience, but he never does anything like that.