Walking through London

>Walking through London
>Zero whites
>See Somalis, Nigerians, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, gypsies, Indonesians, Jamaicans, Slavs everywhere.
>All getting along
Beautiful to be honest.

Attached: 12321321312.gif (320x180, 1.91M)

Red coat faggot

>be british
>get stabbed

No idea what that means nigga

>slavs
lmao we're just there for shoddy construction work and drug deals

I seen a drunk Slav punch through the emergency window on a moving Double Decker and fall off at a high speed and stand up unscathed.

Which countries are considered Slav in UK?

Anything past Poland, why?

So you went to a zoo and looked at the monkeys, big whoop.

Are Lithuanians considered Slavs in UK?

Considering he's in London theres a 60% chance he's not English

Yes.

we don't really call people slavs easstern european is the word, and baltics are seen as slightly better than other east euros so there is some differentiation

I'm 100% black.

Pic or you are a larper

Nigga don't be retarded half the people on Jow Forums aren't white, is it really that hard to believe?

>Ayo bruv we're getting along
>*smacks lips*
>everyone of diverse background innit
>*mugs pedestrian*
>And if you on't like it I'll knife ya blud

How many people have you raped?

Attached: one third south africans rape.jpg (1061x1783, 994K)

>all getting along
>1milion security cameras just in London
Why would you need so many cameras?
Strange...

Then youre not a britboi
Reveal flag

>All getting along
>Capital of crime on planet Earth.
>Native bongs are about 15%.
London should be bombed like Dresden and it would be gift for humaninty to erase that cancer from history.

You're right funny thing is I was born in the Netherlands LMAO, Den Haag to be precise.

Pick pocketing is common huh?

Attached: 123213213123.png (1465x775, 357K)

Somalia
>shithole
Niggeria
>shithole
India
>open air shithole
Pakistan
>boy rape shithole
Chinese
>commie gulag shithole
Basically anywhere gypsies exist
>inbred grifter shithole
Indonesia & Jamaica
>druggie island shitholes
Slavs
>former commie block shitholes

I see a pattern forming here
When buzzards pick a carcass clean they usually don't fight each other so long as everyone's getting a piece
Observe these "model citizens" in their homelands that should clear things up - not one of those places are (((multiracial))) free for alls - just take away the gibs & see how well everyone "gets along"

The US has a lower life expectancy than Cuba! LMAO!

We need a photo of OP to put the story in context.

That's so beautiful... Maybe they should do a stop and search to see how many of them niggers have knifes or sulphuric acid.

>literal commie slave hellhole
>HAHAHA AT LEAST THEY LIVE LONGER

London is 65% white

Cuba is unironically based and is only a “shithole” because of embargoes placed on them by (((America)))

Everyone always gets along till' the white man's money runs out.

I'd rather live in Cuba than in united states of foodstamps

great they can all go get along in somolia then

Cuba is still a shithole.

I like how you're able to differentiate between slavs and "white people". Do you check everyone's teeth?

CIA get back to work

they are the way they are by their own actions
faggot leftie retards always go for the victim card in everything it seems
basically admitting that they can't affect the world, rather everything just happens to them
keep up that slave mentality

>oi m8 how about that willy wonka m8!"
>britbong smiles to reveal freakish teeth

Pretty easy to check

Slavs have worse teeth than anybody I’ve met here in the uk, and some people here have seriously fucked up teeth

user, that's only because of your people who stuff themselves full of fried chicken and purple drank.
Factor that out and it becomes higher than Cuba.

Slavs have worst hygiene overall, their cuties you see in photos fucking stink in real life mate.

I can tell the difference, Slavs are always drunk and low skill level jobs like construction and they're usually 5 feet and stocky.

>be Cuba
>ambargoed for decades
>numerous attacks, attempted invasions, coups, and overthrowings backed by the US government
>despite all of America’s impotent attempts, still standing
>demonised by the entirety of the developed world and not allowed to trade
>resort to being isolationalist, common man knows how to make a fucking heart beat regulator and perform archaic, improvised surgery

>some uneducated, ZOG influenced mutt goes online and spergs about “muh lefties it’s all ur fault”

Yeah fuckin' ur mum m8 that's pretty low skill
/burned

I fucked a polish girl and she was pretty clean, she just had a frigid, bony cunt it was almost unpleasant

I know you lied cuase they stink like babushkas every single one of them

You prep your bull with that mouth?

Attached: 07469CB5-C0E4-49EE-B304-A1C6456561D2.jpg (1600x1084, 242K)

What would I gain from lying about fucking a polish girl, they’re bigger slags than the native brits

*eyes shine red*

I am the bvll

179cm is average height for males in Poland. So you're probably taking some Britt dwarfs for Slavs, which is funny.
Plausible. There was huge problem with teeth decay in post communist Poland. But things are better now. Still, even if they're decaying they're usually straight, so it's a sure thing to differentiate Slavs from Brits.

The Queen could shut down your government nigga, don't you ever open your mouth. Upside down coons.

You probably didn't since you said something ridiculously true at the end, okay James I trust in you.

Yeah and only 40% English, like i said. Poles and Romanians don't magically get a pass.

>You prep your bull with that mouth?
I'm stealing that line.
>inb4 "of course" you're stealing it. You're Slav.

>allow nuclear missiles to be installed by a foreign power within minutes of its biggest adversary in the world
>expect them not to react

Yep. They are total victims in this. Not one fucking decision they made brought any of that shit you just said happened. Nope. Cubans were just sitting there rolling cigars and living the good life before the big bad Goy came and blew their houses in.

I wanted to say that London seems like a nice place but suddenly stumbled upon this
>Slavs everywhere
wow, what a sodding hellhole. Pack your fucking bags and run as fast as you can.

I've never seen a tall Slav period. And I've seen at least a thousand in my life. Trust me everyone here can tell a Slav apart, they just have that look. That unstable maniac look.

Ok this is epic. Based destruction of goyim nations- epic style! Keep up the goy work.

Stop pissing on the Bus Peitryov

>Still, even if they're decaying they're usually straight, so it's a sure thing to differentiate Slavs from Brits.
Um, no sweetie

Attached: B4A4E2FA-FC18-4C3E-8FCE-84688225A896.jpg (555x481, 98K)

>That unstable maniac look.
good. I bet niggs are afraid to fuck with them, contrary to Brits

But statistics don't lie. 179 is average, end of story. I think it's even on the taller side for Europe

Cuba has a higher life expectancy than the US! LMAO!

>Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese
>All getting along

English humour is still the best.

Attached: british-comedy-guide-monty-python.jpg (720x360, 40K)

Attached: 053495.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

>decayed vs straight
what is reading comprehension?

>oi m8 how about that willy wonka m8!"
wtf is this kryptonite, why did this make me smile

Slavs and Nigerians get along, espesically in the construction business. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this. People here are extremely racist to both.

Attached: 231321321.jpg (680x383, 54K)

I lived among your kind for a while, I have scanned what makes you smirk into my shitposting database.

>America: the right to bear arms and protect yourself isn’t a constitutional right, but a human right!

>also America: WHAT?? A-a country that we’ve been trying to undermine for decades has nukes to protect itself from our nukes? H-HOW COULD THEY ;_;

Ty gypsy
It’s all yours

Attached: FAA911DA-E34F-42F1-8E45-E39F16DE1F09.png (119x120, 13K)

Reading this post sitting next to two tall coworkers.
user are you lying?

Attached: 20190218_135716.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

>People here are extremely racist to both.
as if I didn't know that

How would you feel if i dumped a few million of those "anglo" (they're celts) subclass types in Romania?

What's with you and polish cocks in your mouth non stop buddy? what are you hidding from us?

It's easy to get along while the White civilization is there to look after them. Once that crumbles from over stressing their resources, shits going to hit the fan.

nigga ew stop, maybe you just transport your shortest people. Put your mug away bro.

Wtf we fluoridate our water how could this fucking happen!!! Next thing you're going to tell me is that we also circumcise our dicks and it does nothing about our STD rates????

so guns now equate to nuclear weapons
you are really bad at this eric swalwell

I don't feel user would probably be disgusted though.

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

The main reason people own guns is projected on nations owning nukes, mong

Oh shit a gypsy

Yeah, thats what you do to us. Understand why we may not be so happy to accommodate them?

>posts wikipedia
>worried about czech
>isnt even from Britain
You have to go back jamal

>Who cares
>Couldn't give a fuck about Czech
>No one is
If I went back it would just be to America.

OMG so funny. How epic that the spic-nig cycle exists in America. It would be so much more epic if Americans just gave their wives up to malnourished knife/acid wielding subhumans just like the Brits- quintesstially the most epic people. Enjoy your slags, based untermensch. It's not like your nation is being easily surpassed by fucking Slavs (lmao) and sub-humans you once ruled with an iron fist (not just burgers)

It's a false equivalency.
I suppose if the big bad Goy was so intent on nuking Cuba as you say perhaps the time to do it would have been during "all those decades" before missiles to counter them were installed.
Seems to knock the wind out of the sails of needing those Soviet ICBMs as a nuclear deterrent.
Now the missiles are gone - must not be that worried about getting nuked then.

Hey bro I'm confused, who are you talking about exactly? gipsies? cause if Romanians and Poles are gipsies then you're shit stinking sandniggers, I don't see anything wrong with Europeans if they don't bother bro unless you're a kike, and I have no problem with Celts coming to Romania I was just playing, Bucharest is filled with Anglos I don't bitch about you and call you filthy inbred subhumans and count you as non European, do I?

Attached: 1448558064576.jpg (700x857, 327K)

It is common for tourists. You will be scammed in Prague if you are not Czech.

>>also America: WHAT?? A-a country that we’ve been trying to undermine for decades has nukes to protect itself from our nukes? H-HOW COULD THEY ;_;

A puppet state can't consent to a super power, if a certain dictator is afraid he'll be ousted by another superpower that owns land literally 40 miles away from him.

I know you're trolling as per usual, but atleast intuitively think about "your" side with the Cubans, they actively consented to Fidel's reign, and it had nothing to do with healthcare or education. The cuban missle crisis is the absolute worst scenario you could of picked and you act like communism is a legitimate government. If you're anti american in principality you're just another subhuman commie, who refuses to actually debate honestly like your kike handlers. I could care less about the racial majority of my country, as long as you imply whites are superior as per the reason why you would even instigate race in the first place, (to hurt national pride with an absolutist moralist mindset which coming from communism is just rich as fuck) Jow Forums has already won. You're getting mind fucked by posting here, just remember you're here forever and you'll eventually swing around. If not, 2 bullets to the head in end friendo. Someone is just jealous because despite the worlds condition even if it were the case that america wasn't #1, our ignorance and thinking that we are is enough to bring your kike blood to a boil.

Attached: 1540707168741.jpg (750x860, 72K)

>All getting along
they won't when the gibs dry up!

Attached: 1550400614350.gif (500x281, 637K)

Good, we should put the rest of em there

>I can tell the difference, Slavs are always drunk and low skill level jobs like construction and they're usually 5 feet and stocky.
Than you realy can't tell difference. Nigger.

Never said you didn't count as European, just said we shouldn't accommodate the scum of Europe or the world in general. I guess your country is so awul that any variant of European stock is an improvement.

In my experience black people are violent and stupid. They also hunt in packs, get one on his own and he pisses his loin cloth.

Ok mane I turned my camero around. Better?

Attached: 20190218_141927.jpg (1792x1953, 2.6M)

Well, as long as the parasitic nogs are happy, I guess everything is just fine.

Attached: 154744223784368902.gif (800x422, 243K)

That's only in the paki/bangla/nepal controlled areas, London is still pretty nice in the other parts of town.

Pretty much

Attached: london.jpg (1316x720, 527K)

Yet when I go for a walk besides a stinking gipsy here and there I see nothing but whites, If something you're in need of Europeans Brandon.

Attached: image.jpg (500x751, 73K)

Well so do i because i don't live in London, and i'd rather just deport the Euros and non Euros because i'm not an americanised gypsy like you.

Lol don't get me wrong mate I support your decisions and stand on your side as far as your actual brethren always staying.the majority bro, but other European brethren aren't the problem you should be worrying about at the moment.

Attached: image.png (657x800, 97K)

Shut the fuck up Gypsy