How does a 28-year guy get his life together?

How does a 28-year guy get his life together?

I'm looking to become someone a girl would want to be in a relationship with.

Currently single, employed in the finance field making 60k a year and I work part time on Saturdays for my father's company making $25 an hour. Live on my own with a friend and I have no debt.

Physically I'm 5'6 ottermode fit, no grey hair, and I'm not losing it. I'm going to start taking the gym seriously since I'm going on vacation soon to go Heliskiing.

> I know I need to get my salary up to around $90k, which is doable in two years since I keep being promoted, my boss is retiring and all the C-Level love me at my company.
>Need to get in better shape

What else guys?

Attached: 1nqouxefhoux.jpg (3000x2000, 1.38M)

>need to get my salary up to around $90k
There are plenty of dirt poor good-for-nothings with girlfriends. If you have a job making 60k you are more than capable of finding a girlfriend. You are trying to reach perfection before trying, perfection is an unattainable goal. Therefore, you will never start trying. There is always going to be someone better out there. If you don't have the confidence to try now, then you won't have it when your making 90k either.

are you me?

I'm also 28, in the finance field making around that much, similar fitness, and also tfw no gf.

All I know is I don't think the answer is in focusing on work. For me at least work is going mostly fine and my finances are all in order. The problem is I don't get out enough and make time for people. I need more practice out in the social world.

>>I'm looking to become someone a girl would want to be in a relationship with.
the fuck does that mean
girls date drug addicted hobos too you know

>Live on my own with a friend
that's not living on your own then

>There is always going to be someone better out there.

how can you have confidence when you know this fact?

This is correct. As a 31 year old who has similar qualifications, I feel like I'm never quite good enough and that I constantly need to better myself... not a bad mindset, but you gotta actually put in the effort to be around women and strike out

Seems like your life is together. Just make a dating profile or something.
Are you afraid to talk to women?

maybe you'll find someone in your thirties, girls love older guys who are more financially stable... try going to music gigs and other stuff to meet women though, don't do internet dating.

I tried doing this was unsuccessful.

I go to concerts all the time I saw 3 in the past two weekends.

>5'6
Yikes

Hah here I am making minimum wage with a qt gf. Get fucked.

Sounds like you made one half-assed attempt once. Get back out there and talk to girls, both in real life and online.

Did you send many girls messages? You know that you are the one that has to do the pursuing right?

>needs to be the best always
That's called a complex and you should seek professional help for it.

jesus fucking crist, i had my first girl as 20 year old homeless 6 months no shower, with 0 money. why? cause i was alpha. THERE IS NO INSTINCT IN GIRL TO GO FOR MONEY NONE 0. GIRLS ARE PROGRAMED TO EVOLVE HUMAN RACE TROUGH SEXUAL SELECTION, THEY R LOOKING SOMEONE WHO BEEN TROUGH LOT OF CHAOS AND NOT ONLY SURVIVED, BUT IS THRIVING. ADD CHAOS TO UR LIFE. TAKE AN AXE GO TO FOREST AND KILL WILD BOAR. DONT COME OUT UNTILL U DO EVEN IT TAKES YEAR OF LIVING OF BEATLE LARVA UNDER TREE BARK. Then all girls will want to fuck u so hard that u not gonna have enough semen.

Unironically this

Enough messages i would say

Your life sounds better than 90% of the people on this site, fuck off about getting your life together.

Sounds like you're just ugly which you can't do much about. Also
>5'6

I can't recall the number of threads in this board that are

>why can't I get a gf I make X amount of money and got a 9.5 GPA and my credit score is a 15.7 and I can bench press 700 lbs and have several Karate trophies for first place and

Like it's mostly about money and it sounds like they're doing a job interview.

Listen it's really great that you have a career and money, but it's almost completely unrelated to the ability to get a gf. Like other people said you can be a drug addict or homeless or a 35 year old neet who lives at home and still get a gf.

It's not a numbers game. You don't win a girlfriend by achieving a certain score.

You do have your life in order. To meet a girl you just go to a place you find interesting whether it's a Warhammer store or a firing range or a Tai Chi class and you meet girls there that share those interests with you.

You can find a girlfriend but it would be a waste of money, The time might be valuable but that's always subjective on how you feel emotionally or sexually satisfied. I just keep girls chasing after me and I treat them like they are nothing, They always come back after me harder. Trust me you do not want a "relationship" with a woman. I'm 20 and I've realized now that I've made 450k off of bitcoin that the meaning of life is to better yourself, Spend your time getting into hobbies, Smoking the finest weed and enjoy life.

>You do have your life in order. To meet a girl you just go to a place you find interesting whether it's a Warhammer store or a firing range or a Tai Chi class and you meet girls there that share those interests with you.
And don't forget to be genetically tall, handsome, and extroverted.

You’re looking at it like you have to achieve all these arbitrary things to find someone. Just go to a bar or wherever and talk to women. I wouldn’t even bring up work or money unless the conversation goes that way.

>in the finance field

No woman with a soul will date you anyway.

name 5 women with a soul

Bump

The incel cultists are here again.

Try actually being interesting, entertaining, and fun to hang out with while providing insight on at least one topic. If you can't get a girl with $60k, having an extra $30k isn't suddenlty going to make girls flock to you.

Women, like everyone else, like to be entertained, but unlike men who can entertain themselves in solitude, women depend on others for entertainment. The moment a woman finds you boring, they will cheat or leave you.