Would you betray your country for a night with her? The NRA and top Republicans did

Would you betray your country for a night with her? The NRA and top Republicans did.

Attached: 28F4DA51-1BB4-4F2B-8662-2245299C6FE3.jpg (634x636, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman
newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. My country is absolute worthless and I still wouldn’t.

Billions upon billions of pictures, and you choose this monstrosity.

Are you really trying to defend a Russian spy? You red hat traitors need to swing with your criminal leader.

Nope.

Cope moar.

Sad

Attached: D0DEBCBD-87E4-45D8-B6AC-87D150FF2FFA.jpg (900x675, 158K)

What isn't she white

Would you betray your country for a night with them? The NRA and top Republicans did.

Attached: 1550485718283.webm (640x360, 896K)

Fucking nasty ass ginger. Republicans are so desperate to get laid they’d do anything and fuck anything...she’s the proof.

Baba Yaga the Gym Witch?

Are there any pics of her spreading her asshole?

No. But I might betray Britain for a piece of this semen demon. (Just joking, MI6/GCHQ)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

Attached: russian british spay.jpg (898x701, 82K)

Are all politicians horny wiggers without self-control?

who?
do you really have to ask?

Is it really so easy to come to the United States and start a relationship with a congressman, a very mediocre girl?

Having relationships are against the law. Especially if they are white.

This bitch is gonna age terribly. Already looks like my Nan.

Get your stale conspiracies off this board.
newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

All these girls are extremely similar. Such a feeling that they are taken to the service of one and the same colonel.

You've outed your self OP as (Raging faggot), roll over & take your bf's boner up your ass!

Which one of those spies was it that actually had a date with Hillary when they found out she was a Russian spy? IIRC 0bama put her on a plane to Moscow that day.

Pretty much. What’s the first thing you would do when you realize you could get away with anything?

RU intelligence's logistical operations of armaments within continental us, was completed before it began; # of weapons within America are 367,076,000 = 112.6 per 100 residents.

Nyet.
If you're going to bait someone with sex, at least be better than a hj.

Attached: wotm8.gif (356x198, 1.38M)

why haven't you registered yourself as an agent of the chines government? you are committing a felony

probably