imgur.com/a/r82AN4r
>Libya Feb 6
imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 15
>Assad to groups ‘betting on America’:US will sell you out, no one can protect you but Syria
>DeZ:IS&SDF meeting results in the release of 50 prisoners in exchange for food trucks to enter Baghouz area. Reports from meeting that 80% of IS fighters are willing to surrender
>Idlib:No green light for SAA Idlib op despite Damascus pressure on Russia who together with Iran&Turkey settled to continue the Sochi agreement from Sept 2018. SAA assured this is Turkey's last chance to settle situation in Idlib
>Commander of US cent comm insists IS is far from being defeated, stands against troops withdrawal
>Iraqi Army choppers targeted arms&ammunition depots belonging to IS in Syria near the border with Iraq’s al-Anbar prov
>Daraa:7000 men, many former rebels joined SAA ranks. SAA enrolled a total of 20000 this winter
>RU accuses US, militants of holding refugees hostage at Rukban Camp
>Argentina is ready to send their own white helmets to help in Venezuela
>Haiti:Thousands demonstrate & demand president step down due to corruption, economic hardship,lack of basic necessities, 4+ killed
>Saudi coal prepares for large operation in NW Yemen prov on Hajjah in order to lift Houthi siege of its proxies in the area of Hujur

Prev

Attached: space launch.jpg (3000x2000, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/harper-sst-was-right-there-was-no-douma-sarin-attack-bbc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I0bPK811ykY
nziv.net/19471
twitter.com/srbnews0/status/1093531899711184897?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1093531899711184897&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/srbnews0/status/1093531899711184897
nziv.net/19484
youtube.com/watch?v=1-wvfwjoMUg
youtube.com/watch?v=_y5e3fIl4hI
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2019/iran-190217-sputnik02.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=s3rayOZULWE
thenewsrep.com/114097/breaking-belgian-counterintelligence-chief-accused-of-spying-for-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=eDL1rbdyD94
youtube.com/watch?v=QDJlNQlRbIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ug/ when?

Attached: 1530537429281.jpg (1474x1766, 975K)

I remember watching Stefan Molyneux video where he called USSR state sponsored Space developments as cheating as it did not follow the demands of the market, and that it was a waste of resources as rest of USSR "starved". He is so butthurt that commie country manage to do it first that he rationalizes so hard that the tool of the tenants of the ideology of communism is cheating

Attached: 1.2.2019.artic.anon.png (950x536, 681K)

Also to my sakhalin russ-bros is sakhalin a comfy place to live?

4th dimensional interplanetary space /ug/ when?

Attached: Spacepootin.jpg (1480x832, 185K)

They got some pretty Churches, if that's your thing

Attached: 00-resurrection-cathedral-yuzhno-sakhalinsk-09-02-14[1].jpg (800x540, 253K)

>did not follow the demands of the market
Lol. When did the first private manned spacecraft cross Cartman line? In 2004?

that country doesnt exist anymore so he was completely right lol

Cool, so you didn't have as much trouble as most Ukrainians coming in. Did you end up in Sakhalin as part of some kind of far east settlement program or was that just where you wanted to go?

>none-the-less, jokes aside, there is an element of yearning in that irony and self-deprecation. and the alingment of that sliver, with the fantasy stories of the enemies leaders, is a feedback loop.
You are giving it too much credit. There is a reason it's called a propaganda, media calling Assad a monster did not make him, for instance genocide Kurds because of that "feedback loop"

>if you call a child stupid often enough, they will believe it. so it is with nations too
That's wron purely because it's based on assumprions of the roles. Are you calling US and it's corporatist media wing a parent? Because it assumes parental figure in that situation which is not right. Neither is Syria a kid, nor did it do anything US has said.

I get the gist of what you are trying to say, but in all realities, Russians themselves are not really aware not interested in what propaganda US says, neither are Syrians, or Iranians or any other country on US "this countries existence is my existential threat" list.

*Karman
Phoneposting sucks!

Le Epic YouTube intellectuals have created a legion of idiots who know next to nothing about the USSR
I had Jow Forumstards try to convince me that Stalinists were exactly the same as Liberal trash from Berkely University

Molenyeux, Sargon and PJW should stick to their lanes

Attached: 1af04dd21e03cc2bbf5631d8bafef501[1].jpg (1981x3000, 576K)

As if it wasn't known enough by /sg/, but now an actual BBC reporter admitted it, see:

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/harper-sst-was-right-there-was-no-douma-sarin-attack-bbc.html

well, the soviet union no longer exists, and no one attacked it so it collapsed under its own weight
as yuri bezmenov states, a lot of resources were pumped into subverting berkely, and now thee is a runaway train of marxism with no brakes or conductor
and if stalin is so great, explain lazar kaganovich

>that country doesnt exist anymore
Yup, but the technology did not evaporate. So all of the state focused efforts in space advancements stayed with Russia, so enjoy using Soyuz, because market is more focused on making profit and destroying competition by creating monopolies than in genuine advancement of their own nations, not to say humanity lol. You still got beat, and are still behind.

Thanks for baking my Far East bro!
Soon inshallah!
I'd say it's best place in Russia to live. Imagine living on a giant island that's 90% uninhabited with actual wild nature and with the only one city of 250k people and some villages and towns here and there. Speaking of climate - imagine England but with short but actually cold winters. Also, lots of snow.
tldr i love this place.

Attached: 1550497815575.png (803x530, 570K)

He probably does not even know who Gorbachev is, and if he does he thinks that Gorbachev wanted to preserve USSR but failed, because he is ignorant.

Soviets may have created Mutt Marxists, but they had no intention of letting their ideas spread into the USSR
>Kaganovich
Kaganovich didn't go far enough in Ukraine, he should've killed Khurschev and Brezhnev too

Hows the crimerate?

The more and more I see how starving Venezuela and North Korea are, more I doubt the anti USSR propaganda.

Attached: 34513514146.jpg (940x529, 115K)

>media calling Assad a monster did not make him, for instance genocide Kurds because of that "feedback loop"
but then assad is not a nationalist in the narrow perjorative sense of the word.
i and i get your point about giving too much credit. my comments were not intended to be important enough to transcend two threads. it was just light hearted banter with a russian with an errection...

>Are you calling US and it's corporatist media wing a parent?
I can see why you might think that, and I take full responsibility, while adding, that this observation, out of all the observations that could have been made of what i said, i see this one as one of the most disturbing failures of my analogy.
to be clear, they parade like adults, but are in fact just toddlers who have yet to develop what one might term manners or a functioning view of how to treat others.

it is better to view things in terms of prevailing narratives. and media corporations besides, we have govts, military and intelligence agencies acting in accordance with these prevailing narratives.
and when these agencies make statements to the contrary, those statements are never covered.

Does this general seem astroturfed to you?

>Bezmenov
It's funny, but I still havent found any traces in national historiography or circumstantial evidence in Russian Institute of Philosophy archives.
But among Russians, a similar conspiracy theory is common.
Theory is called "Harvard project/Dulles' plan"

kremlin shills here

>A passport is required to cross the border between nations.

not mexico. you can just walk across.

>are done under specific agreements.

and? still doesn't require a passport.

plus leaving the country doesn't necessarily mean you have to go to another country. antarctica, for example

and again, this doesn't apply to Americans simply because they work for the government, like in Russia.

>Here's a timestamp btw

still doesn't mean anything. you can be a dual citizen and still be working for Russia

>muh erryone is russian shills burger
Why does this retard insist upon infesting this general?

do you guys ever get tired of talking about sand niggers all day

Attached: 1545793177328.jpg (600x750, 123K)

Yes of course something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=I0bPK811ykY

Why are your posts deleted?

finest vinyl, here my man

Comparatively high murder rate per capita sadly, it's 13/100000 with Russia's average 8. But almost no rape or robbery.

see, russuans are pussies. in south africa, with only 50 mil people, they have 50 murders a day. sometimes over toilet paper.

and rape and robberies too. sometimes, it's all three together, or at least in combination

>almost no rape or robbery
Sweet, I might move there eventually, sounds like an ideal place to retire

>203593332
>203593388

This is blatant Russophobia and bigotry.

>The destruction of the French intelligence headquarters in Syria - the incident the French are trying to conceal

>A member of the Kurdish political-administrative body in Syria confirmed yesterday that in the attack on Tuesday, February 12, carried out by the Da'ash fighters, the headquarters of the French Military Intelligence and the DGSE branch were destroyed in the city of a-Raka in eastern Syria.

nziv.net/19471

Friendly reminder
twitter.com/srbnews0/status/1093531899711184897?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1093531899711184897&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/srbnews0/status/1093531899711184897

>An Israeli Iron Dome battery purchased by the US will be stationed in Syria

>one of the Israeli Iron Dome batteries, the US intends to place on Syrian soil in the area of the Syrian-Iraqi border crossing in al-Atnaf, where it maintains a military base.

>according to US President Trump's demand, all American forces in Syria will withdraw from the country and redeploy in Iraq.

>John Bolton, the national security adviser to the Trump administration, later said that all American forces would withdraw from Syria except the forces in the Tandouf region.

nziv.net/19484

Major Blackpill
It means our current administration might be the best that we can get until Mutts get weaker grip on the region
I feel like we're treading a thin line between prosperity and total collapse

Attached: 71480d3ea178bd999d433023cd0e99bd[1].jpg (997x1200, 107K)

The point is entering the upper atmosphere flying over your head.
>not mexico
OK and not Belarus either. Completely irrelevant.
>Antarctica
You can go to Antarctica only as much as a Russian can lol. Also utterly irrelevant.
>m-muh gubmint
Still completely missing the point. CIA niggers can also be blocked from travel as I already explained. This is a red herring you're obsessed with. If there is a threat any government will temporarily limit the travel of key individuals.
>you explain how passports and travel law work because you actually travel regularly and have to deal with the laws constantly? You must be a Kremlin shill!
Yup. Just call the police Kremlin shills too when they come to take take your piece of paper away and inform them that you're still free to walk into Mexico and swim to Antarctica.

This might be interesting for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-wvfwjoMUg

Woah how weird the ginger girl who is literally consorting with a foreign power is also featured in said powers news reports about serbia youtube.com/watch?v=_y5e3fIl4hI (2:30 onwards)
crazy haha

Death to ASSad

Attached: sketch-1550498962566.png (786x720, 323K)

>we cannot rewrite history
Says the Albozerg, as he is currently demanding that UNESCO recognizes Serbian Orthodox monasteries as being built by Albanians
Cringe
Yeah... it's also quite weird how all the protesters are either Nu-male trash or kosher nationalists (both want Serbia to join NATO)

Come on Drumpf, pull out of Balkans already, I am going nuts

Attached: Depress.png (502x694, 614K)

> watching i want to eat your pancreas
> newer loved anyone
I feel myself as blind when people trying explain me whats red light is.

Attached: 1550499255021.png (500x347, 70K)

Serbia will probably join nato in the next 20 years sadly

Far East is pretty /comfy/ when things goes about nature or introvert shit.
It's nightmare when things comes about weather.

>he doesn't like extreme cold and snow

Not if NATO dissloves in the next 20 years
fingers crossed

Attached: 1545171388177.jpg (620x433, 57K)

> NATO in 20 years

Attached: 1550499450556.png (560x407, 37K)

>snow
If fucking only.
Present winter has no snow.
Just strong wind, chinese dust and -30°C

Unironically sounds nice, i love the cold

>You can go to Antarctica only as much as a Russian can lol.

no, again, there is a difference between "you can't leave the country" and "you can't travel on a passport". without a passport you could still legally go live on a sailboat, go visit places that don't require a passport to enter, like antarctica. but if Russia prohibits you from even leaving the country, then you can't legally do any of those things.

>CIA niggers can also be blocked from travel as I already explained.

I already addressed that. there is no blanket travel ban on millions of US government employees like there is in Russia.

Hang in there bro, we believe in ya

Attached: Shadssad.jpg (645x834, 170K)

GF is overrated

Start having children

Attached: 1529828262978.png (430x415, 378K)

>According to Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the EU's current efforts are insufficient to maintain the Iranian Nuclear Deal.

>"INSTEX falls short of commitments by the E3 [France, Germany, and Britain] to save the nuclear deal", Mohammad Javad Zarif said at the Munich Security Conference.

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2019/iran-190217-sputnik02.htm

Where in Far East do you live, exactly? My bet is Khabarovsk or somewhere close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3rayOZULWE
Some romantic music for you loveless nerds

If I want a child, I will use surrogacy or (which is much more likely) adoption.

>Clement Vandenborre, chief of the counterintelligence directorate of Belgium’s General Information and Security Services (ADIV), was placed under house arrest on suspicions of destroying classified material.

>A joint investigation into Vandenborre and his subordinate, who is accused of Russian espionage, is directed by a supervising committee of the ADIV and Belgium’s federal prosecutor.

thenewsrep.com/114097/breaking-belgian-counterintelligence-chief-accused-of-spying-for-russia

Near Vladivostok

Why not just make your own?

> GF is overrated
You can't say so if you never had one.

incelS General
what a bunch of pathetic fucks

Vitaly Vitalyevich Shumsky, Donbas People's Militia, KIA. 01/26/1992 -15.02.19

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 3.jpg (453x604, 48K)

Ah i see. With your winds -30 must be like frozen hell. Here i'm freezing in -15 despite being ok with -30 in Siberia.

Humans can't make children on they own. They need another human of sex.

Suicides per 100000 people
South Korea: 20.2
Japan: 14.3
North Korea: 10.6
China: 8.0

Attached: NorkGirls.jpg (1000x580, 81K)

i'm not loveless, i have many online gfs

I can do good for motherland and increase count in Russia.

I had no luck with women, for good or ill.
They either died, or left forever, or turned out to be SUCH sluts, that its not even funny

Adoption is... For me personally, adoption is much more acceptable than surrogacy. It's pretty strange for a guy, who never believed in God and was always at forefront of scientific and technological progress.

>adoption
Atleast have your own kid user, even surrogacy is better than raising someone else's DNA

Did you know Russia has S P A C E

Attached: 1550497031609[1].png (1652x1186, 1.98M)

>ath*istic f*ck
>inceloid
>wants to adopt children

i smell some frustrated turbo pedophile

F

In Siberia, frost is easily tolerated because low humidity
When I rested in Altai, -40 hardly felt.

Yes, i know about it, but... I don't even know how to explain it.
Christcuck morality?

Don't do it user, seriously just surrogate if you need to but make sure you have at least 1-2 children that are of your own stock

North Korea is... well... rather interesting.

Even I who despise dishonest mutt ideology still have that alien feel to North Korea.

Watch this to get some understanding of their life:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDL1rbdyD94

This is where greatest debate comes in my opinion. Their fundamental, core, down to earth values completely differ from what we have, they are the true show of alternate ideology to modern day liberalism. Weirdest thing is... the society in North Korea itself is made in such a way that you can't fail. You will never be able to want to be a NEET, and even if you do, you are put in workforce and military and those ideas quickly get defeated by sheer doing. You technically can't fail in their society.

It's weird and alien concept to me, I can't even say it's wrong or right, it's... it's just different.

I seen't it
We could learn from the North Korean experiment, perhaps develop a more gentle version of it

youtube.com/watch?v=QDJlNQlRbIA
Also a good video about it

Attached: Nork.jpg (634x362, 79K)

Pedo? Where? I'll blow his brains out!
(you)

I'll think about it.

Technically, Slavic Union can be autarky, but it will require a huge amount of geoengineering, (thermo)nuclear development, space exploration and - most important - new economic paradigm, based on planned economy.

>perhaps develop a more gentle version of it
>not wanting to go more extreme

Attached: 1525446869235.jpg (963x682, 168K)

I think USSR was proof enough that planned economies don't fare well, better to have a State Capitalist system, like Russia is developing already
I like being able to shitpost on the internet

Though when I was thinking about their country, my biggest red flag is isolationism of ordinary people from the world, though I doubt that is was this intense when there was USSR and Washaw pact, but it's off putting.

I guess the thing is that their society takes a different step to what a human is. One we are afraid to acknowledge, but we are born, raised, educated, work, reproduce, die. They fully acknowledge it and are aware of it, but they take completely 180 degree different approach to that fact, using it to fuel themselves for future. In a sense their whole country is one corporation, though every country is in a sense. It's just that there are many questions, and I doubt anybody but genuine Norks or Chinese could answer, because it's in the mind set.

Prevailing narratives can prove to be unreliable as multiple media sources claiming to be backed by military intelligence when addressing a story such as the Iraq war, cited intelligence agencies when making claims that “saddam had involvement in 9/11 and had WMD” was proposed as reasoanable evidence and was the prevailing narrative only to have that change as the evidence was proven to be based on speculation and only in the interest of people wanting to initiate the war (Rumsfeld) who were motivated by economic interests rather than national security, and this instance of mass-media falability was obscured to justify the same interventions.

>adoption = pedo

Attached: brenlet2.jpg (851x714, 80K)

oepsie
I bet they were actually covering up their involvement in the Bende van Nijvel.

Only when things comes about consumerism.
However, no one forces to repeat soviet mistakes.
How about cybernetic mix-market economics?

>state capitalism
Main problem - mad level of corruption, which is very difficult to control.

Why contain it, design plans around it
When making budget plans for new spaceport, include the bribe for Oligarch who sells the steel for it

>wanting to raise another’s seed

>Having no camaraderie nor empathy to your own kind
No wonder nations and peoples are going downhill; everyone is in it just for their own selves and shekels.

>indirectly depend from (((rootless cosmopolitans)))
Better line them up and shot, just like chinks do

>How about cybernetic mix-market economics?
Well, I am sure as automatization prevails, the socialist welfare ideas will be forced in a sense of universal income, as opposed to that is human population reduction. Either way, ordinary humans will become cattle, while rich fucks like Rothchilds and their alike will only be solidified in their power. I'd rather be cattle under Russian plutocrat than anglo-jewish scum.

Also management of planed economies will be much easier due to as you say cybernetic and technological help, as input information can be instant and as such changes to accommodate that could be made automatically in less than a second.

>Main problem - mad level of corruption, which is very difficult to control.
Legalize the corruption through lobby and sponsorism, create corporatism and state capitalism at the same time and make "private" corporations be unofficial wings of the state. It's how US and China function basically. That way, it would be in the interest of the rich influential class to see their country succeed, which is more often than not the biggest requirement for succes of the country.

FUCK sand niggers, praise Israel

Are we just going to memory hole the fact that "alt right" used to be a slander term frowned on by Jow Forums? Am I seriously the only person who acknowledges this? I'm asking here because this dead general has some more old fags.

Well Chinks had problems with corruption too, but they learned to live with it
Took a lot of vanishing millionaires to do it tho

>not having empathy to your own folk
>supports Brave New World-tier shit
That's why we don't have good things in our lives

Attached: space communication center.png (900x600, 937K)