Why are Africans not 'diagnosed' as having autism (or Assburgers etc) as often as Europeans?

Why are Africans not 'diagnosed' as having autism (or Assburgers etc) as often as Europeans?

Attached: 1548931221039.jpg (800x716, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnomed.org/clinical/mental-health/somali-mental-health
articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/25/opinion/la-oe-tasse-death-penalty-diminished-capacity-20140225?OUR_SURVIVAL_DEPENDS_ON_US_KNOWING_THIS
researchgate.net/publication/321527992_A_Study_of_Sex_Differences_in_Intelligence_of_Somali_Refugees_in_Kenya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No dads to take them to get vaccines

Less complicated brain means fewer potential faults

>niggers
>taking their children to a doctor

Africans haven't experienced the "first death" that comes with the breakdown of societal niches and purposes for being
t. Calhoun

a brain is a prerequisite to developing mental illness

why don't most europeans run from the cops during a routine traffic stop giving the cops now probable cause to search your vehicle and find your dime bags giving you a 2-3 year jail sentence when all you had to do was be polite and show your license

if you think he would not fuck her first, you are just naive

idk about africans but blacks have about the same rates as whites in the us if you look at the numbers

Yeah I would fuck her then rob her dumb hoe

the same reason why steam engines do not have faulty spark plugs

Source? I feel like autism is overdiagnosed anyway, same for ADHD etc. I also read a study linking high testosterone in the womb to autism.

toll paid

Autism is linked to IQ, as mental illness generally is. Also, older mothers have much higher chances to get children with autism, and africans pump them out earlier because they screw around so much and don't care about birth control or single motherhood.

if a black american lives in an all black area, he's going to be diagnosed by another black man.

Average IQ of 80.

You need IQ for it.

can you elaborate

cause they wack

They dont believe in psychiatry and dont have the moneu for that either way.

Psych meds arent fund dduuude just do weed lmao.

Basically that.

T. Methylphenidate user

It is a high iq malady

To be mentally unwell requires having a mind.

it really hard to diagnose Autism on kids with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

A honda will give you less problems than a BMW

Attached: calhounrats.jpg (800x600, 137K)

When whites act up there's usually something wrong with them; when niggers act up they're just being niggers. A better question would be, are all niggers brain damaged?

*my bad here you go

Attached: behavsink.jpg (1739x879, 249K)

kek They don't have health insurance or parents who care about them enough to take them to see any therapists in order to be diagnosed. They also usually come from families that deny and stigmatize any issues they might have in favor of ignoring everything so most of their behavioral problems go unnoticed unless they're in jail.

This

It is.

In the early 2000s and before autism was largely synonymous with aspergers, and both were used to refer to socially awkward retards with no self control or ability to self correct. The highest end on that spectrum was an antisocial ass who would make a tumblr landwhale socially normal in comparison.

At some point the qualifications for autism were redifined. The word lost much of its strength.

I have high functioning autism and it's more or less impossible to diagnose for anyone.
I only know because reading the common problems of HFA is like looking in a mirror. Weird sexual obsession, emotional outbursts, irrational anger, acting out future conversations, being proud of ordering shit at the store, seeming "normal" so people assume my general autistic retardation is a personal affront to them, etc. I haven't gotten my jeans fixed because idk how to go to a dry cleaners since I've never done it.

Attached: autism.png (540x835, 242K)

It's under diagnosed if anything. Most of the genes that affect autism are well mapped and have quite a lot of overlap with OCD and, oddly, schizophrenia.

Attached: clark.png (320x130, 57K)

God wouldn't curse them twice

because doctors know that the races are different. there is a different expectation. what youre asking is like if every white parent took their kid to a black doctor and asked why their child is an albino. all the symptoms of these disorders are the rule not the exception among black populations. its not considered a disorder when it happens to them.

Attached: DLmin.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

mark dice is an actual clown
honk honk

Attached: 1514701619844.png (1190x703, 62K)

Underrated first post

I dont think they have enough brain function to develope autism. We have a beaner with down syndrome at my work and he is given more responsibility than the blacks I work with lol.

This, the special needs class st my school was almost entirely black but none of them had any disorders they were just on the same i.q level as people with actual brain injuries and birth defects.

because autists with extremely low intelligence often go to prison instead of to a psychiatrist.

It's hard to diagnose autism in people, when they're low functioning in every mental task.

dont know from where u have your infos, but it isnt USA. we dont get shoot when we pull our wallet from the back pocket...or going in jail for a lifetime, when we have drugs..

in few countrys its also legal to have drugs. exp. : CH : u only get a fine till 10 gr.

They are already diagnose with being genetically retards what more do you need? (Beside lynching them all)

blacks aren't humans you catacuck

FPBP

Attached: based.png (634x406, 30K)

If you think he would necessarily fuck her and murder her in that order, you are profoundly naive.

Africans are such fans of life-derelict wimminz they become amorous the second a coalburner expires and are often caught gracelessly thrusting into the cold corpse by police.

Civilised man used to go to great effort to construct tombs as homages to a life well lived. Nigger-spunk carrion seems a suitable way for a mudshark to expire desu.

because there's no actual gov't mandated programs to do so, let alone a fucking gov't.
Africa is not the 'bustling' continent that shitheads will tell you it is.

Their parents expect them to be dumb as a rock, Autism is just a catch all now for every helicopter parent who doesnt feel their Timmy is as bright as their friends kids.

because somalians for example are shit tier mud people and they can't be told this or they will chimp out and call foul.

ethnomed.org/clinical/mental-health/somali-mental-health

articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/25/opinion/la-oe-tasse-death-penalty-diminished-capacity-20140225?OUR_SURVIVAL_DEPENDS_ON_US_KNOWING_THIS

researchgate.net/publication/321527992_A_Study_of_Sex_Differences_in_Intelligence_of_Somali_Refugees_in_Kenya

I am guessing because the white parents seek out doctors for everything and nothing. Desperately attempting to put some external excuse, explanation, identity onto their child.
That they are the mother and father of a child with asberger, as if that makes them anything different then parents to a normal child. I guess parents have unfair expectations of what a child really is, and it's not the blizz they foresaw based on what others post on social media. So when it's not going that well, instead of looking into themselves, how they are as parents, they project their misery on the child, and that it's the child who is wrong. While a child is innocent, it has to be a disorder or diagnosis, preferably something that takes away their childlike innocent and activity - such as ADD or autism.

With blacks, they are more relaxed, care-free and just have children who go to school, get in trouble, go home and the parents rarely seek out professional healthcare, instead just lets the kid fall behind and gets into gangs and so on.

Hyperbolic of course.