I got punched for no reason, and need an adv on what to do

>Yesterday
>at a party, took alot of stuff, so I needed some weed in order to fall asleap when I get home
>My mate who works at this bar can get me some. Basically the bar works till' midnight, but then they pull the curtains, lock the doors, and have a private party.
>I get in, give him the money
>he goes out to get the weed
>he got back, but boss came in, angry cuz he didn't know about theese afterparties...
plot thickens, but not important to this story, basically, mate couldn't give me my weed he had to go in the back to argue with his boss
>So I was just walking around the bar, when I trip on some guys leg
>dude looks super dangerus
>he starts screaming at me(not that important but I can tell you guys everything he said if interested)
>I decide not to engage, because, firstly I'm super high, and seccondly, I don't want to get fucking stabbed
>I just sit in my chair turn around, and he flies in with his fist, punches me in the eye
> hurts af
> he starts screaming GET THE FUCK OUT
> as I said, I decided not to engage, so I do get out

now, here is my question, wtf do I do. I found out alot of details on this guy this morning, he was my mates drug dealer, he is an asshole, beat up a granddad who went out with his granddaughter to park because he "thought" he was a pedo. Allways looking for a fight. Basically, my first tought was to go to police, but he knows where I live, there are good chances that I might run into him one day when going back home. Seccond idea was to gather my guys and kick his ass, but that is just an infinite loop of fights, and I really don't like violence. Anyways, guys, I really need an advice on what is my smartest move here

Attached: 48365257_2162902564038961_2609801160466366464_n.jpg (2841x3864, 449K)

Maybe work on improving your life and finding a better class of friends, bars, etc.

Yeah, deffinitely. I will. But the thing is if someone screamed at you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BAR infront of other people, could you really just leave it at that?

Ignore him and move on.
As the first poster said, you should probably stop hanging out with your friends. In a few years you're going to regret socializing with the trash of the country.. because that's exactly what you're going to be as well.

Yeah, you guys are right about drugs, and this stuff. I would be so much happier without it, and I will do that. But I don't know if anyone could just leave this situation as is.

Yes.

It's been said a lot in here but I will echo their thoughts: get new friends.

I had friends all throughout high school. Lovely guys. We played vidya together all the time. Then they started drinking and smoking a ton of pot. Whenever they mixed the two together both of them became volatile and very uncomfortable to be around. So I stopped talking to them and my life has been nothing but better since.

yeah, I know you guys are right about that. I started witth this shit a few months ago bc I was in a super dark place. I do feel better now, and I was thinking of ending it with new years. The drugs arent the issue anymore trust me, just this fucking situation. I'm fucking afraid to get out of the house, this guy had something personal against me, thats in the part I didn't write down, and I really don't know wtf do I do

does the place have cameras? if so, ask for recordings, find the faggot that punched you and sue him.

allready asked, they have them, but the bartenders found a way to turn them off in order to have thir parties after the place closes

What did he shout and what personal beef was there between you beforehand? Do you owe him money?

no no. Look I never saw this asshole before. I maybe met him one but was too drung so I forgot. And he was saying that I was at his place playing videogames, and then my parents got more money, built a big ass house, and now I'm ignoring him and looking at him like he is filth.
Now I assure you, I'd never do that shit to anyone and I really had no clue who this asshole was. He had me marked as and enemy as soon as he saw me

Did your parents get more money and build a new house? I don't see why you need to fight this guy. Just quit the drugs and get new friends. Stop saying the drugs aren't the problem. They are certainly part of the problem

no I'm not saying they aren't. If I didn't do drugs none of this shit would have happened. And I have decided to stop with that shit. I got a new job, everything is cool, except this shit. I don't want to drag it with me if I'm going to star anew next year u know. I would really like to find a solution for this, preferrably without violence

I'm gonna go now. This shit fucking itches and burns. Anyways, If there are any more posts after this, I'll read in the morning hopfully. Anyways I really appreciate all your advices mates, I'll try to make a right decision. Drugs are a definite no-no from now on lol, and about the guy, I'd like not to call the police, nor to have a fight or something. Someone on /b/ told me that Revenge is a waste of time, and more I think about this, the more this statement seems true. Every scenario I think of ends up in a fucked up way, so I'll try talking to him, even though he is a fucking crazy psycho. Wish me luck dudes, and again, thank you all so much for your advices

If I were you, I'd lay low for awhile.

You should have just beat the shit out of him then and there you beta. No one respects a snitch, the answer to violence is violence.

Here you go m8. Apply to opponents cranium with swinging motion, best results if from behind and unsuspecting.

Attached: 2w7k2fa.jpg (572x428, 36K)

Absolutely. He'll pick a fight with someone who owns his ass like a bottom bitch someday. But if you didn't hand it to him there, it wasn't you.
Just stay uninvolved. Get his ass to the poleeps if you wanna, but otherwise just walk. A punch to the head sucks but you'll live.

If you're nervous, get checked at a clinic or something.

Okay keyboard warrior
Lole

Imagine being so pathetic you just let people punch you in the face without even trying to fight back.

Report him for selling drugs in three months.

You sound like a pussy. You deserved it.

easy to talk shit here, but I think most people whould act the same. I think that not acting impulsively, and instead, getting out of a shit situation is much smarter thing to do. As I said this guy looks super dangerous. If I acted impulsivly god knows would I even be here to bitch about it lol

Yes OP, file charges, he is likely a repeat offender and you won't have to deal with him again anyway because he is probably going to go to prison for a while. Yes you should get better friends but you should also do the right thing and press charges on the asshole so he doesn't have the chance to do something like that again.

>easy to talk shit here
Right, because everyone knows the hard thing to do is get punched in the face and do literally nothing about it lmao.

well mate, I'm here in order to figure out what is the best, and smartest thing to do. If I fought back stuff would end up muuuuuuuch worse. That's atleast what I thought. So I'm not doing nothing, I just don't want to make more idiot decisions.