The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made black men strong.

Attached: 1489565110170.jpg (412x600, 26K)

OOGA BOOGA YOU MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER APE I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS FUCK GORILLA SUBHUMAN APE OOGA BOOGA SHIEET SCUM YOU GARBAGE SCUM FUCK NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH

Hi Tendies!
Still an ugly insane hapa who speaks like a retard?

Attached: et.jpg (474x450, 58K)

OK, I'll bite.
Now that you've listed all alleged advantages of being black, are you ready to admit there are some areas the black man doesn't have on lock down? Like the ability to think?

They still fall down when you put a bullet in them.

Yup, don't you start talking about the average IQ, nigger

Attached: 1550334171967.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

BBC is a myth
t. cocksucker

yawn

Attached: 1482639648473.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>tfw going to try out a penis extension device

Wish me luck, goys!

>allah
Muslim faggot

>taller
the only reason the French enlisted niggers was because they're faster at running away

>Wish me luck, goys!

Don't waste your time. Take a sissy pill like a proper Swedish male in the current year

Blacks have smaller brains bigger dicks.
Asians have bigger brains smaller dicks.
Whites are balanced.

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments.

This looks like a literal zoo animal

You come from the most mineral filled, fertile, and rare element rich land on earth- yet the people there starve because they are too stupid to even plant seeds- something whites have done for thousands of years.

I can't even call you sub-human because animals can survive in Africa without the Red Cross. You are beneath even bugs in the food chain! In fact, learn to defeat mosquitos before you even pretend you can come at whites nigger.

Enjoy getting replaced by nerdy whites and asians who can write algorithms more complicated than your current daily thought processes, and create robots 1,000x stronger than any nigger AND with a robo cock bigger than yours (lmao)

How does it make you feel knowing you will never even reach second to last place in the human food chain? How does it make you feel knowing almost everyone on earth knows this without saying it, but acts nice to you for cheap labor?

You don't have to respond, I know you hate yourself. Not just because you are inferior now, but because you always have and always will be.

Attached: pol.png (463x661, 67K)

Attached: 1524163664535.jpg (798x639, 89K)

My dick is seven inches. Am I black or white.

No black snooker champions. No black darts players. They are shit swimmers and shit at ice hockey. No black chess masters.

Dude, niggers are ugly. Even black women if given the choice, would have babies with a white man. They want their children to look lightskin. Not like an ape, they want to progress no go backwards on the evolutionary scale.

Attached: 634645.jpg (450x652, 78K)

Attached: DzpeNuZWwAEEu3-.jpg (1123x1065, 110K)

>judge something by its fruits
so what have black people ever accomplished?

>and despite all that we suck at writing

Without white people niggers starve.

>Point gun
>Nog is dead
So much for MUH DICK

>only the least desirable women in the world desire you

Attached: race and preference 2009-2011.jpg (1338x710, 134K)

OP has sucked enough dicks to know. Legitimacy BTFO!

Do you faggots really want to talk about black dick all day?

This is true, if whitey didn't invent all those sports niggers love playing so much, what would they do all day?

The average black man is also an illiterate monkey nigger living in a mud hut who will die of AIDS or being macheted to fuck by another monkey nigger before he reaches 40 but hey at least you have

>muh dick

I wonder if right wingers have larger dicks than liberals.

You may pull a million stats out of your butt about how violent blacks are or about IQ, or whatever, but there is one simple trump card that shuts you down over and over again.

That trump card is the simple fact that i am a few inches more manly than 99.9% of whitebois. those few inches are what cancel out any claim of yours to be superior. They cancel out your ability to multiply as fast as i can.

They are the reason blacks will dominate the planet.

In high school there are nerds and jocks. The nerds have big brains and get shit. The jocks have big dicks and get girls and the best life.

Whites are nerds, blacks are jocks.

what is even more dominating is that it doesn't even matter if we have similar sizes. as long as your white girls believe it and your culture acknowledges it. I emerge supreme. so give up whiteboi. we've already won this war

Attached: 1535663145837.jpg (800x957, 179K)