Would you date a woman who has male friends?

Would you date a woman who has male friends?

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Consider that
>Dating a woman with male friends isn't the same as dating a woman with only male friends
>Having male friends doesn't mean they're all ex boyfriends

With that being said; I think any girl who stays friends with ex's anymore than something small like Facebook friends is asking for trouble

Any woman that has male friends actively pursuing them, or constantly buying her shit, taking her out, treating her, or anything else is a big red flag

Women that don't tell guy friends they have a boyfriend or are seeing someone is a big red flag

Women that go out drinking with guy friends or stay the night is a pretty big red flag

>To answer your question though
Yes I would date a woman with male friends assuming none of the shit above was going on

This is what the bitch wrote. I was so fucking turned off. I also don't like women who have a lot of friends in general, and her shit about "making plans", urggh she's ugly too, probably not gonna text her anymore, she can fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot.png (348x316, 97K)

You sound pretty immature and it's hard for me to sympathize with you.

>t. woman/homo
fuck off, your opinion isn't interesting

OF COURSE NOT WOMAN BELONGS IN HOME VACUUMING THE PRAYER RUG AND MAKING DELICIOUS COUSCOUS WOMAN DOES NOT HAVE RIGHT TO MALE FRIENDS IN MY HOME COUNTRY IF WOMAN TALK TO MALE WHO IS NOT FAMILY THEN SHE IS MADE TO HANG FROM THE HIGHEST OLIVE TREE

calm down sister

Not a woman - but...
>what the bitch wrote
She just mentioned she had plans and you call her a bitch?
>. I also don't like women who have a lot of friends
Signals you're controlling and jealous
>and her shit about "making plans"
I'm guessing you have a lot of free time
>, urggh she's ugly too
Why are you even going after her then?

You got a lot to learn, little boy.

Attached: Date+with+palmela+handerson+_9edb3a6e77f04e912b10cae32b997959[1].jpg (259x194, 5K)

I AM NOT SISTER I AM ACHMED BIN SALAWEH AND I AGREE THAT FEMALE MUST NOT HAVE TALK WITH MALES IT IS DISHONORABLE FOR EVERYONE BUT ESPECIALLY WOMAN

>THEN SHE IS MADE TO HANG FROM THE HIGHEST OLIVE TREE
Made me laugh

Of course this is bullshit from your end. Probably bait. What was she supposed to do, paitiently wait around for you to appear and be her only knight in shining armor?

You're a shitty person, user. Anyways, clearly I'd date a chick with male friends.

>Signals you're controlling and jealous
no, but your opinion signals you're a huge cuck

fuck off my thread

another brainwashed cuck

Here's the thing little guy

You ever see those dogs that just dart outside anytime they get the chance? They run far, far away from their home. And when the owner comes out they run even faster and faster

Why do you think that is? My guess is because they aren't allowed any freedom and so they go off and misbehave when the owner isn't looking

I am telling you this because, like dogs, women will do the same thing.

With your attitude, I just want you to know, every woman you ever love will cheat on you. She might not tell you, and chances are she's going to leave you as soon she finds someone willing to give her a little bit of attention.

Here you are my friend. I am planting this little seed inside your insecure brain so that it may grow for years to come. You will never forget this.

>I win

=^)

>You're a shitty person
Just because I have certain preferences, and find certain traits in women a turnoff, such as tattoos, high pay, lots of friends, male friends, etc. doesn't make me a shitty person. Fuck off homo.

Nope

you are indeed a homo/woman/cuck larping as a man, now fuck off

I AGREE BROTHER WOMAN MUST NOT HAVE TATOO, IT IS A SIN AGAINST ALLAH PBUH AND MUHAMMAD

Attached: quran-hadith-tattoos.png (500x500, 40K)

fuck off cuck

>Would you date a woman who has male friends?
>Yes
>WOW FUCK OFF I BET YOU'RE A GAY TRANNY HOMOSEXUAL PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN

so why did you make this thread OP

The only person who agrees with you is the troll Muslim fanatic

Maybe you should rethink your attitude

Attached: 1335976871055[1].jpg (600x600, 47K)

Yeah you're not distorting it at all... What really happened is I was called immature, shitty person etc. Idiot.

Look, if she's not going to have male friends she's going to still talk to guys at work and shit, so if she really wanted to cheat on your ass she will, so don't worry about it.

Attached: Please be careful about what you just said, Christopher.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>t. brainwashed woman
I swear every time I post about dating on this board there's a fuckton of your kind, the sheep, that come in and flood the thread.

I'm not even thinking about cheating, just having male friends is a turnoff and something I imagine mostly Western/Westernized women have. (read: good correlation to prevalence of tattoos)

>I swear every time I post about dating on this board there's a fuckton of your kind, the sheep, that come in and flood the thread.

Maybe if you considered some of the advice and accepted your own personal flaws, you wouldn't have to keep coming to Jow Forums for so much relationship advice

Attached: b4f[1].jpg (569x428, 23K)

Whats the one constant, and/or person, that is similar in all the relationships that have involved you and another person?

>something I imagine mostly Western/Westernized women have. (read: good correlation to prevalence of tattoos)

so what? Is this your first day on the internet? of course if you bring up an unusual and divisive topic people are going to call you names.

She's pretty basic but then again, you hit her up so I can only assume you're somewhere near as basic as well. Birds of a feather n all that.

Just ditch and move on. Sounds like she's called for already, or at least you'll be scoping out Mister Week-long's leavings-behind.

Hilarious

yeah like you have the authority to judge who is flawed, fucking lol you're dumb

>flood the thread
>muh brainwashed sheeple

You asked an open question to everyone on this board, and now you are absolutely filling your pants because you don't agree with what people are saying

Again, they're calling me immature, shitty person, and that I'm flawed and should accept my flaws. Fuck you're dumb.

Only if that male friend if me.

Why even go on a dating site, and furthermore chat with a guy for a long time, if you don't have time to meet? Fuck that ugly bitch and fuck you.

And far be it from anything that they might, I don't know-- be on to something...
You ever figure that if a bunch of people share that view, it might be just the teensiest bit true? Like just a little?

>they

Look at this interaction

A perfectly polite post that isn't calling you stupid or anything, just pointing out that your views align with those of someone trolling and pretending to be a Muslim extremist and maybe that's something to consider and rethink

what do you immediately do?
call them a brainwashed sheeple who is also a woman

Meh, most male friends are jus orbiters or gay. Most male friends just drop off the radar past the age of like 24.

Its 0 coincidence that all my friends who get have wives girlfriends or otherwise get laid do not have single female friend.

And my friends who "keep in contact" with girls they haven't fucked yet are fat and/or gay.

The only exception I can think of is like a long time family friend or someone you literally grew up with and have known your whole life, and even then, meh.

So you're getting upset at her and she isn't even dating you?
Why not judge these things AFTER you're in a relationship
You can't expect her to only talk to you even though you guys aren't a couple

They said that you sound immature, which is 100% true.

You call her a bitch because she made plans with friends, and then you say that you don't "don't like women who have a lot of friends in general" which is against some borderline Islamist Sharia shit

and top it all off

>urggh she's ugly too

if you think she's ugly why even talk to her

>urggh

what are you a fuckin caveman? or are you making the sounds that a 13 year old girl does when she's talking to her mom who doesn't understand instagram like "urrggghhh oh my gooood mommmm you are like SO not kool ugh"

That's called argumentum ad populum. As I thought, you're so dumb you don't know one iota about logic.

And you're swinging to the opposite, calling everyone sheeple for thinking that it's okay for girls to have male friends, and in fact because you're the one guy arguing that male friends is wrong means that you're right. You're operating off of the very same fallacy.

Nope. It's s big red flag.

Loyalty is perhaps the most crucial aspect of a relationship and women with male friends are not loyal. No exceptions.

"Friend"

He's baiting. Don't bother. Sage and move along.

If theyre not betas, shes giving them head or someshit. Tomboys are sluts too so idk its kinda gross being a part of that shit. Anybody who disagrees is a cuckold.

Biz Markie says it best:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Ugly smart girls are desperate sluts OP cut your losses and move on.

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (600x468, 31K)

t.ugly bitch that has guy "friends,"

Wtf I'm not a cuck