Went out on a date with a guy and in the beginning it was all going pretty well...

Went out on a date with a guy and in the beginning it was all going pretty well, but at the restaurant when we ordered our food he asked for mango juice. I giggled and asked him why he wouldn't order wine or champagne given that he didn't drive there, we took an Uber together, and he told me he didn't drink.

Ocasionally, on New Year's or a friend's birthday, he might have some alcohol, and even then it'll still be a small amount. He told me it wasn't because of religious purposes or anything like that, he just never acquired a taste for alcohol. It's been about four hours since the end of the date and I don't know if I want to see him again. He drank fucking juice, he's twenty-six, not six, but evidently he didn't get the memo.

Am I being unreasonable about this? He was a pretty great guy aside from this, but this is a pretty huge bump in the road.

Attached: 1402764523426.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Die

Some people just don't have a taste for alcohol. And juice is fucking rad idfk what the hell you're on. But as long as he doesn't mind you do idk why there would be a problem. But if you don't like him as a sober human being, you shouldn't be with him anyways.

You should not consider him immature for not drinking, but if your lifestyle includes alcohol then he is probably not your guy anyways.

I mean he could have ordered water and survived but at the end of the day he didn't order anything weird or anything actually childish like chocolate milk. If this is seriously a deal breaker throw him a bone and don't go on another date with him, you'll be doing him a favor by doing so.

He can drink whatever the hell he wants faggot

If you’re judging people by their taste in alcoholic beverages I think you might be unreasonable.

Say you’re husband doesn’t like alcohol are you going to divorce him when you can simply get drunk and have your husband, a trustworthy individual likly, take care of you

>plus you can get drunk and not worry about driving

It's not like it was fucking Mott's apple juice. It's mango juice. Not wanting to be with someone who doest drink is understandable, but I don't think it makes him less of a man.

>Am I being unreasonable about this?
Ya, what the fuck? People aren't allowed to have preferences anymore?

Bait

I think it's fine. I couldn't date someone who doesn't drink. Now, do I think giving him shit for whatever he ordered makes a ton of sense? No... but the other part is sensible.

Two issues here - if you really like going out to get a drink, say hanging out at the bar and watching the game, or just meeting up with friends and such, you're going to be dragging your significant other there all the time. It's not fair to them, and won't be a fun activity for either of you anymore. Second point is that for someone who is a regular drinker, you very rarely have to be "taken care of," so that's a non-factor.

Attached: 1492818425068.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Please God, don’t be real.

Attached: DF793BEC-F260-43B6-9090-971A0637EF0F.jpg (935x1083, 88K)

That's... ret4rded but ok. Did you know drinking too much causes pp problems? I'd take a man who drinks juice over a beer-belly who can't get his dick up any day

This post is retarded

Op’s Post, not yours whoops

That's a pretty fucking shallow opinion to have. The guy said he doesn't drink alcohol, you don't know his reasons for not drinking and you shouldn't judge him based on that fact. Maybe he just wants to be a responsible adult. Maybe it makes him sick. You have no idea why he made that choice and comparing him to a toddler because of a life choice is a shitty and childish thing to do.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

why are you responding to bait, brother?

Inb4 100 replies to vapid, empty bait that didn't actually happen.

he should have ordered cunny juice instead

This is a good bait. This is a nice fucking bait.
Look, it even made me reply. Reading it actually made me mad.

Get the feeling we're all missing a joke hidden in here somewhere. MGTOW?

Attached: dc75c47e8af2a1c5c250045a4cf15ae5[1].jpg (800x803, 39K)

The joke is us replying, I think...?
I don't know. I've been behind a shitposter's workings once and it was just a depressing vortex. Coping, lying, cover-up stories and excuses as far as the eye can see. Like some sort of alt-reality anime shit.

next time spike his juice with heroin

What does it say about you that alcohol is such an essential part of your social life?

Really?

If it makes you feel any better he was doing lines of coke in the bathroom.

A huge percentage of the population is on medication that basically ruins the experience of drinking, but they’re too braindead to know or care.

Lmao does juice really fucking bother you that much? Thats some silly shit right there.

OP you colossal fag go shove an enema filled with vodka up your ass

Attached: cringe comp2.jpg (625x790, 84K)