Operation Pure White Moon

Operation Pure White Moon:

Goal: The ultimate form of "White Flight", establish a persistent, self-sustaining presence on the moon.
The final "back up plan" as things go to shit here on Earth is to leave it all behind and let everyone else fight it out. (maybe reclaim the Earth after they've reduced
themselves back to the stone age)

What we need:
> a form of government
> science Jow Forumss to figure out what all we need to take with us, and how to do so
> law Jow Forumss to figure out how to keep Earth governments off our backs while we set up
> plans for "self defense" against any undesirables who would "follow" us (moot point after things collapse, but a minor risk until then)
> Location for "Earth side" operations until we are established

Things we currently know:
> Moon consists of the same "stuff" as Earth, making mining and agriculture possible (we need to bring microbes for the soil)
> Getting to the moon is "hard", will need funds and tech base on Earth to get established
> International treaty currently makes ownership of celestial bodies illegal, we will receive blowback in some form.

Current plans:
> "Space Mining" company to be set up as an excuse until Colony is ready.
> Undesirables to be given Earth-based jobs to avoid "Affirmative Action" problems.
> Use Space X for initial materials launch?
> Get equipment/components to Moon to be able to use local materials for expansion.
> Moon lasers/intercept missiles (ballistic payload only) for self defense from incoming ships/missiles (Need design, only needs to be able to breach vessels cabin to space)
> Railgun for heavy defense/bombardment? (maybe, not super feasible in the short term)
> Long term colony built mainly underground (make it spin for increased "gravity"?).

Attached: moonbase.jpg (483x500, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
bigelowaerospace.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck fleeing to the moon we need man made super viruses to wipe out the non whites

one uncontrolled mutation and there go us as well dumbass. take it to another thread.

>Railgun for heavy defense/bombardment? (maybe, not super feasible in the short term)

Somebody has read The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, I see.

based

you cant live on the moon, the gravity will cause genetic bone malformation
havent you niggas watched planetes?

read the OP, main living areas will spin.
This is pulled from previous threads on the topic and was one of the ideas deemed good enough to carry on. no idea if that's where it originated.

Then just spin Moon faster, making tsunamis and other miracles, like THROWING MOON INTO EARTH DUE TO AMPLIFIED SPIN GRAVITY.

This idea is so autistic, I love it!

we should be building sides instead of welfare

good luck with both of those ideas, increasing a planetary objects spin has never been done before unless you count the indonesia tsunamis knocking earth off its axis, and spinning something on ground is not energy efficient.

second problem, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
>The treaty explicitly forbids any government to claim a celestial resource such as the Moon or a planet

>Implying (((moon travel))) is possible

yeah, the actual plan (not that weirdo spouting nonsense) is to build the main living areas underground, and make them cylinders that spin for faux gravity.
as for the treaty, it's mentioned in the OP.

Fuck off human niggers the moon is full..

Signed: moon niggers

>solution: there will be blowback, lawfags can figure out something to deal with US AND Russia
you should study electrogravitics and just not do the OP thing. go somewhere they cant nuke you.

The best way to go about this is essentially to support Russia.

This is why the initial plan is to go as a company for mining. it also provides the excuse for the vast majority of the equipment we would need to send up. (Everything but the agriculture, and that can just be called "exploring sustainability" or a "Cost cutting measure")
And the whole idea of being on the moon helps with the nuke thing, there's another treaty that says no nukes in space, and even if that doesn't stop them then there's literal weeks to see it coming and shoot it down.

>send all whites to moon
>All whites die of radiation
Solid plan.

What, solar radiation? that shit that's blocked by aluminum?

>moon
>almost 0g

Beyond normal levels of retarded.
The /etm/ general is 10x better than this.

Stop running away.

earth based solutions are 99% non-viable long term, and most of the ones in that thread are too landlocked to work.
the only viable earth-based solution I've seen is the Moleman ethnostate, and even that is a little too vulnerable for my tastes long term.

Heluim 3 will be the best source for energy and there is loads of it on the surface on the moon.but how do you convert it to energy?

it's the nature of things.
Whites go to an area, make it nice, blacks follow because they want the nice place. whites leave because black made the nice place shit, rinse repeat.
the only solution is to go somewhere that is too hard for them to follow.

Wtf are you talking about?

>/etm/ - Earth to Mars

Check it out. No offence but its much better than this.

We don't have self sustaining fusion yet, and I don't recall any other method of using helium 3 for power.

Just lop bolders of the moon with attached rockets for steering would be a good beginning i think

Mars is a pipe dream ATM.
We're ready for phase 2 colonisation of the moon right now, we haven't even reached phase 1 for Mars.
besides, establishing a presence of the moon actually makes Mars easier.

Yeah.... Moon isn't good for long term colonisation tho

any sort of projectile capable of forcing a missile to detonate or puncturing a capsule will work. conventional solid fuel missiles are easiest to begin.

>1/6 = 0
>Spin gravity doesn't exist
Literal retard

Sure it is, the only thing Mars has over the Moon is the increased gravity, making terraforming slightly more possible (but still so hard it's not viable in our lifetimes)
where as the moon is closer, and the lower gravity makes launches easier. also easier to reclaim the earth should the worst happen down here.

Spin gravity? So are we talking about the moon or a space station? retard.

someone hasn't read the thread...

one more time. The long term plan is to make the living areas underground cylinders designed to spin for faux gravity in order to offset the bone problems.

And how is Jow Forums going to do this you stupid LARPer

At least /etm/ is about taking advantage of an actual future

Yes and they will need a way to use as much local resources as possible like a 3d printer or something similar that uses the materials of the environment

Chinks are already there.

But first you need the money send drones how collect heluim 3 first then return to sender

The same way any of these other ethnostate ideas can happen, by bringing like minded people together towards a goal.
very first step is to establish a company, something you can do for $20 at the local courthouse.
if done by a Jow Forums who actually has money it's easier, since money attracts more money, companies can have investors. the main hurdle is start up costs, all the tech we need already exists, we just need the money and the know-how to do it. the know-how is what we're working on in this thread, once we have an exact idea of every little thing we need, we can try to go over that first hurdle.

retard never going to happen. this type of shit is more cringe than the green new deal desu senpai

It's best to live in a mothership in space jumping from a 'roid to another to mine what is needed than to live on the Moon.
What is best however, is to plant a white colony on Mars, to let it teraform the planet and start anew while earthling become diversified and Mars get out of their reach.

whites from Jow Forums will never make it to the moon.
not because of scientific feasibility, but because you faggot retards cant agree for 20 seconds on who the fuck is white and who isn't.

Mars is a pipe dream, the Moon is doable now, with current tech.
Also the Moon is a good leaping off point for Mars if we want to do it later.

>THIS IS NOW A /ETM/ THREAD

The true future of the European is to be out there amongst the stars, and how are we going to achieve that future ? There are obviously a number of things that must happen here on earth which will contribute towards a total victory but no matter what, we must ensure that /ourguys/ (that's you, Jow Forums) make it to Mars and are on the red planet from the very beginning.

Welcome to the Earth To Mars General.
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars, not by direct funding, but through the commercial emigration scheme that will eventually come into play.

At the moment /etm/ is normally posted once a week every saturday around 10pm GMT and is a place on Jow Forums to speak about all things space related. Please try to ignore the flat-earth fags.

Attached: MA16.jpg (1575x2520, 1.66M)

Maybe but gravity is too low for human, it will fuck us and we will have to deal with moon dust.

Go make your own pipe dream thread and stop trying to de-rail this more viable one.

read the thread, this problem has been addressed multiple times.

What you need:
> a form of government
> science Jow Forumss to figure out what all we need to take with us, and how to do so
> law Jow Forumss to figure out how to keep Earth governments off our backs while we set up
> plans for "self defense" against any undesirables who would "follow" us (moot point after things collapse, but a minor risk until then)
> Location for "Earth side" operations until we are established

What /etm/ needs:
>early colonisation of Mars to be successful
>commercial emigration to begin ASAP
>price to move there to be below $1,000,000

wew lad
reconsider and join us instead.

You can not have a rotary building, it wouldn't survive one year, and you need an air thigh rotary building. How the fuck do you do that?

Mars won't reach that point in our lifetimes.
The Moon can be ready in a Decade if we started today.

>if we started today.

who's we ? Jow Forums ?

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 8K)

My pops is on the BAE railgun project. Bruh that’s WAAAAAAAY too many amps to fucking be sustainable. Think a 1000x or more the magnitude of a lightning strike.

Also why not mars?

Now see, this is useful info.
So are we talking long recharge period, or simply too much energy for current capacitors to store?

bigelowaerospace.com

Mars isn't ready.
The idea is something that can be done is our lifetimes. with current technology, we could feasibly have a self sufficient Moon Colony up and running in a decade, but everyone's so obsessed with Mars due to elon "we live in a simulation" musk that it's not being worked on.
this gives us an opportunity to do it ourselves, and due to the distances involved it will be easier to accomplish, yet still easy to keep unwanteds out.

im sorry, but are you fucking retarded ? honestly ?

remind me what government or private company has plans to establish a base on the moon and when ? and compare those plans to the SpaceX cargo mission to Mars in 2024 and the manned mission in 2026.

this guy has been at it for decades we can learn a thing or two from his company

None do, that's the point.
We could make one. All the tech we need exists, the major hurdles are the know-how on the individual level (which this thread is here to help with) and money (which can come collectively once a company is established "investors" in our "Space mining")
getting sick of repeating things a dozen times a thread...

I'll take a look after I eat and add anything useful to the next thread.

A mothership mining asteroids is more feasible than a Moon colony.

>We could make one

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Too fuel intensive, at least a moon base doesn't have to go anywhere and can simply send men in suits out to gather resources.
We are nowhere near the tech level needed to simply all move on board a spaceship.

>The moon's surface area is about 14.6 million square miles (38 million square kilometers), which is less than the total surface area of the continent of Asia
Yes boys good idea let's surrender Earth to the subhumans and go live on the no-atmosphere radiation plate and eat nothing but microgreens.

Attached: 1547257567306.jpg (565x425, 150K)

join us

Attached: MA4.jpg (1200x1855, 652K)

Ship all the racist, white trash, cousin fucking, pieces of shit to the moon so us decent people don't have to deal with them anymore. Sounds good to me. When can y'all leave.

Can't, I'll be dead before it's viable.
Moon Colony could be a good stepping stone to Mars though if you want to help.

i'm honestly baffled at why you would go through the effort of making this thread if you don't know a single thing about the colonisation of mars.

Attached: sx3.png (1428x805, 1.61M)

There are precious minerals on the moon and Some even think that its hollow

Between 1972 and 1977, seismometers installed on the Moon by the Apollo missions recorded moonquakes. The Moon was described as "ringing like a bell" during some of those quakes, specifically the shallow ones.[16] This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970,[1] in an article in Popular Science.[17] When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon's surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell.[1] Lunar seismology experiments since then have shown that the lunar body has shallow moonquakes that act differently from quakes on Earth, due to differences in texture, type and density of the planetary strata, but there is no evidence of any large empty space inside the body. But it sure is interesting.

I do though. And I've been making these threads for a couple years now, I just had to stop for awhile do to a broken leg having me laid up at my folks place away from my computer (with all the info one it) then I was lazy for a bit, but a recent Ethnostate General thread got me talking about it again and seeing interest I decided to start these threads again.
The type of Mars colonization you're talking about in those threads is at least 40 years away as a minimum estimate.
We could have a Moon Colony in ten if we get it together.

>LARPer tries to understand what he clearly wouldn't
While I'd love for the moon to be controlled by the civilized peoples of the world, I also understand that the global hegemony would never allow it and it's only likely to happen if we have an ethnostate here on earth prior to establishing a moon colony.

And the sovjets did a the same experiment and it got the same results almost, pretty cool if you ask me.

How about just finding a new planet, there's seriously way more options than the moon even in our own Solar system, were beyond humans and should move on eventually anyway, theres not a single race aside from us that has the ability to move onto space.

Attached: PlanetVegetaBeforeItWasD.png (926x720, 398K)

Nope. Take 200m/s to hop from one asteroid to another. If we are going to the asteroid belt, it is as low as 20m/s.

The only other good Idea I gleaned from the Ethnostate general thread the other day was the idea of the "Moleman Ethnostate". Basically living 98% underground with surface access on a previously uninhabited island. There's a lot more that went into it in that thread, was thinking about starting a dedicated thread to it at some point.

Because I want a solution viable in my lifetime.

>"This boy had scalp shaved on sides and his lock built up to fit a rooster and had topped it with a red cap with bulge in front. A Liberty Cap--first I ever saw."
re: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Robert Heinlein

Attached: 1476827241287.jpg (750x749, 45K)

Hahaha the second one of your white people get lazy you'll think of importing a minority who will either do it for free or for moon rocks.
Your race just cant help itself from wanting convenience because you want yolo life.
Make robots real before you ever go to the moon or else you'll have white people up there importing spics to sweep your moon dust and selling their moonbases to Chinese instead of other whites becausr they're offering you 5× more than your fellow man. 100% of your problems are from your own greed and laziness