Why am I into him? Why cant I let go and move on? He is

Why am I into him? Why cant I let go and move on? He is
>6/10
>sarcastic and edgy
>ignores me frequently
>has assburgers
>likes vidya and capeshit
>has a bunch of issues
So why? I know you will use the meme but there are many crushes who did that to me and I got over them in 2 months and with him its been three years??? Yes he is smart and we share some hobbies but it's so weird how much I want him. I just want to be free again.

Attached: tumblr_pi1sjmHxsy1vjnqt9_540.jpg (540x489, 61K)

whats he like?

He knows a lot about different stuff and has weird sense of humor I dig. But he also acts very weird in so many ways. He is charismatic though. Emotionally closed too unfortunately and just rude with all the ignoring and dishonest halfassed replies. He sounds like a horrible person but he is a nerd not some chad fuckboy. I just want this to stop but the worst part is that I cant have him reject me straightforwardly and tell me to fuck off.

Honest opinion, you're going to have to decide:

Which do you value more, the belief that things could work out between you two, or the actual possibility of it?

If holding onto that dream makes you feel good, maybe that's why you're too afraid to confront reality.

Otherwise, burn that bridge and move on. By which I mean, ask him how he really feels. It'll hurt for a while if he's not into you but you might be wasting good years of your life on him.

Thank you for responding user
>ask him how he really feels
I did twice!!! I told him once that I like him to which he didnt respond but ghosted me after a while. Then when I started talking with him again he acted interested but started giving me cold shoulder so I was like but to that he didn't respond and I think is ghosting me again. I know its super idiotic of me to think maybe he is just shy or has other worries but I'm this kind of person I will hope for stuff and he just won't tell me that hes not into me.

Thats up to you to decide if you want him. If its yes then dont make a big deal about it, but you never really know someone do you.

>If its yes then dont make a big deal about it, but you never really know someone do you.
What do you mean by dont make a big deal about it?

Idk, like tell everybody, brag, call the cops, idk crazy shit like that. But girls lead with feelings so good luck if he doesnt like you. But hes a nerd so hes gonna really like you if you suck his penis

It's normal to expect a response. It's unfortunate he's not giving you one, so it's hard to know.

Maybe it's best to just move on. Get a different boyfriend and maybe he'll get jealous and start responding to you again. That's what my ex-girlfriend did to me lol.

I tried to move on but I cant. I go on dates but never date for good because whats the use if I don't care about these guys anyway? Please there must be a way I can free myself. Should I just whore myself out??

You know, as a sperg, you're helping me a lot to learn about this shit.
So thanks.
I just kinda hoped she stood me up so long ago so we could move on.
Now I'm kinda the bad guy for some reason.

No, don't do that. Finding love is difficult for everyone. There's nothing wrong with dating around and hoping to fall in love along the way.

It might be cathartic to imagine going up to the guy you like and slapping him, and telling him he should be more upfront with his feelings when a girl puts herself out there for him. If you did that, I'm sure you could move on at least lol.

You sound like a good girl. I'm sure you'll find someone good for you in time.

Nerds like girls more than jocks do. I seriously doubt a loser sperg would cheat on you ever.

I don't understand

I took apart all his flaws and I hate him even but cant stop thinking about him anyway. Its not even obessive but throughout the day I'll just randomly start thinking about him. Or I dream about him and wake up mad and fed up with him. I never asked for any of this. I'm so tired of this

Yes but he doesnt like me

Long story short, I went on a date.
That date went sour when I realized after it ended it was a fucking date.
I was stupid for not realizing it sooner and thought she was being pitifully platonic and shit.
Turned out she was genuinely interested.
I failed.

He'll like you if youre patient and forward. Nerds are losers, its not like hes gonna date an ugly nerdy chick like him, or a "cute nerdy chick," cause nerd guys are at the bottom of the barrel.

i thought being a nerd is cool now

Well your not dating that nerd now are you OP? Plus "nerdy chicks," despise their male counterparts. Id say if the guy you like is a genius, stick around, maybe he'll love you for it.

It is if you are a chad with glasses

>i.e guys that arent really nerds pretending to be nerds.
It all happend in 2010

Its impossible to stick around with someone who won't talk to me? Should I just keep messaging him? Maybe he would actually block me?I want off this ride

Jump on cock carousel and enjoy your life to the fullest

Id say try it, because Im a nerd and no girls want to go out with me, well the smart ones. Nerds tend to be shy but idk good luck, youre gonna regret not trying.

Initials?

He has a morbidly obese pee pee and is protecting you from being demolished by it.

D

What are yours?

That's not me, I'm the op

Not sure, but it's not always the attitude. I had a crush not so long ago. Literally the first time I saw her I """fell inlove""". I couldnt fucking talk that night. Every time I saw her I was super excited and nervous, when she'd talk to other guys I was jealous. But she wasnt my taste or up to my standards at all. She was a 6, hairy pot smoking always-right basic thot. Sometimes it just happens, from your posts I guess hes not interested so realize that and move on.

AC

Sorry but thats not his initails

If moving on was easy...

It is if you put the effort

Can you cut contact? Easiest way.

Were in no contact but its not easiet