SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

So then why can’t I open carry to presidential speeches or tours of the white house? Seems like we are okay with some infringement.

Attached: C1F00F9C-AABA-4A6D-A4CC-09ACBEC0B593.jpg (1200x648, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-japan/japans-pm-nominated-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize-on-u-s-request-asahi-idUSKCN1Q6041?
asahi.com/articles/ASM2J6V31M2JUTFK00J.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder japan nominated trump for rhe Nobel peace prize hahahahaha

Attached: white_privilege.png (768x768, 1009K)

Attached: poc_in_their_place.png (1465x788, 580K)

Based and Malcolm Xpilled

at request of the white house. Japan literally had to be asked to do it, they didn't want to do it on their own. lmao

>free thought project
was this the only one they had? cause it's shit.

Attached: 1547910892521.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

The most nigger thing I have ever read. I shouldn't be surprised. None of those apes can read a history book.

I can never take women seriously when I think about how they've let a guy nut on their face before

Attached: IMG_20180917_151230_586.jpg (634x634, 97K)

source?

Do you have any idea how completely retard you come off when you post this bullshit over and over again? Do the other trannies on discord tell you these are some sort of epic trollz? Or does the mental illness that makes you think you can become a woman affect you thoughts in every aspect of your sad pathetic existence ? In other words KYS faggot. You’re a tranny so you know you want yourself to die more than we want you to. Do it pussy.

You can. You just won’t like the results of your stupid story.

>no argument just sperg
I thought so

>Not understanding the attage "my house, my rules."
Ask me how I know you don't own any property.

Why do you doubt me, user?

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-japan/japans-pm-nominated-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize-on-u-s-request-asahi-idUSKCN1Q6041?

Not an infringement.
You going to a place where firearms are not permitted is not infringing.
You have the ability to not go there (like with the TSA).
Now if the President were to come to your house and make you lock them up while he was there, that would be an infringement

>citing an unnamed Japanese government source
So it's bullshit, that's what I thought.

That's what I'm saying. It's bullshit. Trump shouldn't have his administration telling foreign officials to give him a peace prize just because he's feeling left out.

I mean there's no legitimate source, so it's bullshit and anyone who repeats it as fact is a fucking moron. Nice try on the agree and amplify though, keep practicing.

2A frens are all talk

LMAO, you don't even realize who the source is. It comes from, asahi.com/articles/ASM2J6V31M2JUTFK00J.html

This is Japan's most well respected newspaper. You're such a retard, I hope it hurts.

>seething
>and believing fake news

Soros puppet lover.
Hi 97!

Attached: DUMBfuckliberaltraitors.png (856x1015, 136K)

You volunteer for that. You dont have to go onto that property.

The Asahi Shimbun isn't fake news.

All presidents should be assassinated!

Enjoy your Secret Service visit.