GUN CONTROL IS IMPOSSIBLE

It is physically impossible to get rid of all firearms.
Gun laws disarm only the people least likely to misuse them.
This is objective truth.

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3d85/8958766e7f1997465176b5f5427ae9f0da9a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fQR21EcH8Rs
sabotreloadingpro.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: If gun ownership becomes illegal more guns will look like this.jpg (640x283, 31K)

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Attached: liberal_explaining_how_his_latest_proposal_will_keep_guns_out_of_the_wrong_hands.jpg (250x250, 62K)

The leaf is right with the knowledge to manufacture guns and ammo possible to access the people with the right know how will always have guns no amount of gun laws can prevent that

It's time to get serious about doing home builds and research. As the country gets less white, gun laws will get stricter.

End state should be to be able to fabricate repeating hand guns, long guns, and ammo from scratch from unbannable components.

We have homemade weapons and a huge black market here.

Yes you do.

Attached: Brazil black market SMG's.jpg (660x439, 66K)

Those are really good looking guns, look better than WW2 Stens.
Aussies are hard cunts.

Most of them seem to be updated Luty SMG's.
In Europe, you had one cheeky bugger making these things.

Attached: R9 Machine Pistol.jpg (1932x1744, 713K)

I still don't get how they manage primers. The rest of it, I'm sure you can get ahold of or make. But primers are pretty damn specific and not easily manufactured.

You can reload primers using match books.
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

Can confirm, we've had multiple mass shootings since guns were banned, so many that schools have "lockdown songs" and companies make bulletproof backpacks for kids.

Oh, wait.

sad but true.

Attached: UK guns vs crime.png (1410x1015, 120K)

Attached: intentional homicide vs gun ownership.png (500x500, 30K)

Attached: Intentional homicide vs gun ownership OECD.png (741x430, 51K)

Attached: Gun ownership vs homicide map.png (800x868, 560K)

>pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3d85/8958766e7f1997465176b5f5427ae9f0da9a.pdf
Table 10-1

"GUN CONTROL IS IMPOSSIBLE"

no, retarded kid, they have already won.
this obscure garbage doesn't count.
only 1% can make their own guns, and accuracy sucks.
they have already won.
you are a slave, Mr. Anderson.

>wild Demoralization kike appears

Try again sholom, I could build ghost gun ar15s that shoot just as straight as palmetto arms ar15s for a fraction of the price and no one knows how many I can build. In the event of a shtf sceneraio I'll ramp up production and flood the market. The battle for gun control has already been won, and gun rights advocates won it. Suck my massive cock heeb.

>only 1% can make their own guns, and accuracy sucks.

We let people this stupid vote.

Attached: 1549944760983s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

These are so cool looking to me. I have an old welder. How hard would it be to put one together with a parts kit, and how much?

HMMMMM

Attached: 1547435496688.jpg (640x480, 68K)

They're stupid easy. You've got the welder, you'll need a dremel, a file, and a bench vise. You can get fancier, but that's basically it. Kits start at around 120ish and go up to like 250.

Attached: 1550169842323.jpg (1200x1600, 400K)

you're just part of that 0.0001% of people who can make it and they'll hunt you down then it's game over.

sorry, meant to say 0.01%.
vary few have knowledge, tools and connections to make or buy homemade guns.
even harder for ammo.

idiot.

how delusional you faggots are?
like seriously if they went full gestapo tomorrow, do you think suddenly half the population will go out and buy a gun from an illegal gunsmith?

retards. it's game over.

Neat. The AR grip is a nice touch.
You wouldn't happen to be Breeki_Bro, would you?

Eh
Dubya
Pee

*Laughs in Brazilian*

Attached: 1523746978621.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I've never heard from gun control supporters what they would do with up to 500 million guns that are currently owned by Americans.
Do they actually want a police state to confiscate all guns?

>But muh no accuracy!
As if button rifling can't be done in your garage.

Firearms have been produced in fucking PRISONS.
How the hell they think it's viable when you can just go to the local hardware store and get everything you need to build guns is beyond me.

Very very very easy. I have a new welder, tig mig stick combo a drill press and even a GG2. The revolution will be long bloody and in the end we will personally put a bullet through the mouth of every kike traitors we find. They will have no where to go. Israel with be invaded from all sides and without American might to stop the invaders they will be wiped out in a few months. This will all come to pass after they bring us low and God shows us through pain and tribulation the error of our ways. But trust and believe they will be routed in the end. God is on our side, the righteous one. THEY are in league with satan, the deceiver.

>0-5
Misleading to have such a wide spread in this one. US has 5.3 and the UK has 1.2. Not even in the same ballpark

Sure thing long nose. Your fear is palpable. Why don't you show your flag hm?

Making a more gradual gradient would be a lot more work.

Attached: US homicide.jpg (960x948, 100K)

Oops. Meant to quote

Nah, just another garage gunsmith. I'm probably going to start doing a weekly or daily on Jow Forums, or given the political climate change, even here, for weapons related info. I'm working on an ak binary trigger, and people don't realize how easy good smoke grenades are to make, and they're an awesome force multiplier.

Attached: 1550345483239.png (2257x1440, 3.62M)

I guess it's a good image still. I like this one a lot. There's also a good one I made about Australia showing that when they banned guns murder rates didn't change at all but I can't find it. I need to update this one because murder rates in the UK hve sky rocketed while gun ownership has only been further reduced.

Attached: 1543859725488.png (602x440, 115K)

You should go talk to the guys on FOSSCAD if you're working on AK trigger groups, since they actually made an AR lower that uses an AK-based trigger group (the AR one doesn't print well).

Attached: S9vTyuw.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

That would break your fucking wrist.

I like you user, hopefully we will meet each other on the battlefield someday, side by side. If not hopefully our fire arms will be fielded together. Feels good being a true patriot.

T. Amateur Mutt gunsmith

Attached: 1546842529988.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

It has nothing to do with saving lives. It’s just to give simple minded narcissists an ego boost.

With how heavy that thing is, nah.
There are some single shot break-action 12 gauge pistols in Canada and while stout, you can still shoot them.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQR21EcH8Rs

>implying anyone cares
They know it. We know it. Everybody knows it. It's not about truth anymore. It's about agendas.

I'll have to check it out, thanks for the info.
Oh, we will. It's going to be hard to break up weapon supply lines when there are going to be millions of us doing this. If the Khyber Pass dudes can put out what they do, I think we'll manage. Another fun note, in case anyone wasn't lurking Jow Forums earlier: Tig welding rods are tungsten. Either load them into a sabot, or center drill a hollow point cartridge, press it in, and you've got yourself AP capability.
Sabots here: sabotreloadingpro.com
Out of a 30-06, you should be able to push a bullet like this out at high 3k-low 4k fps. Good hunting, gentlemen.

Attached: 1550467855212.jpg (680x429, 57K)

Mini shells.

Wristlet detected

Don't cycle autoloaders.

What do you think of supplementing machined parts with 3D printed parts?I think it could make for some aesthetic homemade guns

You can also use printed parts as an intermediary step.

Attached: Lost PLA 10-22.png (1194x1440, 3.2M)

Attached: lost PLA 10-22 plaster.jpg (3840x2160, 2.71M)

Attached: polymer casting AR-15 receivers.jpg (7000x5757, 3.86M)

its almost like mills and lathes have existed for 200 years.

>America has less shootings than corrupt 3rd world shitholes so therefor there is no gun problem in the US

Wow solid argument Leaf.

The only places with "gun problems" in the US are the third world shitholes the democrats run.

lmao a full auto machine pistol with no brace or fore grip, or fuck all stability of any kind. LOL.

Are you so illiterate that you read "Homicides" as "Shootings" or do you care more about how a person is killed rather than the fact they are killed at all?
And for the record, firearm ownership rates don't correlate even with firearm homicide.
I gotta go do some laundry, but I'll gladly trounce you later if you have any other hot-takes to share. :)

Attached: No correlation.png (600x829, 76K)

Those "home built" Macs look pretty good

Democrats run the entire country now? Considering mass shootings and accidental suicides and intentional suicides and stray bullets and police misuse of lethal force happen all over the country every single day in red and blue states.

What is the rate of accidental shootings in a house with firearms vs ones without? Like 6 times more likely? 3 times more likely to commit suicide with a gun? But yeah, no correlation.

guns are actually a pretty shitty weapon for mass killings. ye olde truck of peace has proven to be more deadly, especially for people without combat training. ironically hollywood and easy availability of guns may reduce deaths due to terrorists and incels being too stupid to select the optimal weapons.

If you get a kit, get a stock that is like the one in the pic. Mk3 part I believe. Trust me the pipe stock of the mk2 is atrocious

There's a nigger and spic problem. Not a gun problem.

and foreigners don't exist in other countries right? Like the britbong hellhole overrun with mudslimes as you would probably say it? Weird, very low gun incidents.

how the fuck do I learn to legally build guns and shit
I want to sell guns (legally) in the U.S

Give it 200 years or so.

Mass shootings are literally nothing.

What the fuck is an accidental suicide?

You're crying about things that make up a fraction of gun deaths.

Fucking hell yuros are retarded.

>GUN CONTROL IS IMPOSSIBLE

libfags dont understand that guns are just simple machines, tools made out of metal, and that we live in an industrialized society with easy access to nearly infinite resources and information. afghanis, basically cavemen, are able to make ak47s out of scrap metal in caves using hand tools. imagine what teh average american with access to home depot, walmart, and THE INTERNET can do. ergo gun ban tards are full retards wasting their time and doing their side a disservice by endlessly harping about their own cluelessness. god bless gun grabbing tards, they've killed the DNC.

>What is the rate of accidental shootings in a house with firearms vs ones without?
Probably close to accidental pool drownings in a house with a pool vs one without you dense faggot

the only acceptable form of gun control is checking if you have enough ammo

You just do it. I'm not kidding. If it's less than 10 transactions in a calendar year, you're not considered a dealer. If you want to fuck with full autos, you can apply for that license with the ATF, and then build whatever you want. But you can only sell them to LEO and .mil groups, and when your license expires, you have to destroy whatever machine guns you've got. Unless they're transferrables.

I wonder if liberals realize how easy it is to make a bomb.

Matches.

Yup Pandora's box is already open...

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE

Drug control is impossible too but cartels do it

You want to know why? Because the government let them

I dont mind gun owning by civilians, in fact i recommend it, but the u.s. government dont want to controll the illegal ownership and distribution of weapons in and out of the boarder, its hypocrisy in the maximum level

Attached: 1549766959038.png (801x1001, 70K)

FOR THE EMPEROR

>tfw the first Bolter was made by hues

Attached: 2B9280F8-0133-4B1C-AC5D-5AD2C4C3A25C.jpg (866x838, 161K)

firing full auto gives almost no extra benefit for anyone intending to use the gun criminally
I mean, just pull the trigger more often.

dumb britpaki

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-12-22 at Saturday, December 22, 9.26 PM.png (632x472, 45K)

lul i guess CTs are tired of being shot through double doors

>How hard would it be to put one together with a parts kit,

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Man I'm glad I don't live in an anti-gun shithole.

Attached: 1505948305001.jpg (3532x1987, 641K)

It's sort of like how drug prohibition has made drugs more potent.

It also makes it very difficult for criminals to get a hold of them. While yes you can make your own weapons, it will take a degree of skill and the proper tools to make something is more advanced than a slamfire gun and runs with minimal maldunction.

That logic is retarded, but is actually 100% true. I've shot lots of fully automatic and burst fire weapons and if they're not mounted it's haed as fuck to hit anything accurately.

In fact, I shot "marksman" with an M16/M4, and the only trouble I ever had was firing on burst.

>home made smg
Cute
Here's a home made weapon from Brazil

Attached: trinta e doze.png (696x369, 306K)

I can't think of anyone less qualified to speak about firearms policy than a Brit.

Attached: britain eggs.png (480x638, 425K)

Where can I learn about garage gunsmithing?

True though governments don't want a legally armed populace and criminals aren't political and when they are, it's usually to disarm those who aren't criminal NPCs don't get this, though

Attached: GunControlMeme.jpg (319x320, 40K)

>springs that wide
Fucking disgusting, narrow springs and pistons are much better for reliability.

Welp, its time to ban metal and shop tools. Sorry only government and corporations allowed.

>I can't think of anyone less qualified to speak about firearms policy than a Brit.
Kick us while we're down, why don't you

>Accidental shooting
No such thing. It's either done on purpose of negligence. Firearm safety rules are simple enough that a child can learn and apply them.
>Suicide
So again, you care more about HOW people die, rather than the fact they die at all. Suicide by firearm dropped in Canada when gun ownership laws became more strenuous, but the total suicide rate stayed the same because of a proportional increase in suicide by hanging. If you call this a victory, you're a sociopath.

Attached: International suicide rate vs firearm ownership.png (1462x926, 175K)

Who fucking cares how many people are shot if the homicide rate is higher because of other methods being used?

They're ridiculously rare and the vast majority of them are gang wars anyway.

Attached: Mass shootings vs lightning.jpg (660x731, 209K)

I prefer the "using both hands" one.
Dude, they were sending guns to Mexico ON PURPOSE. It's not an accident.

Attached: Eric Holder.jpg (220x275, 24K)

The Chinese? They have zero (legal) civilian firearm ownership.

Attached: Chinese revolver shotguns.jpg (2100x1575, 460K)

If the spring is smaller than the inner diameter of the receiver, they need guide rods.

I don't want to. I genuinely wish you guys would uncuck yourselves.

Attached: 1541179114549.jpg (1200x1092, 243K)

Things aren't going to get better until Brits get their firearm ownership numbers up.

Attached: UK firearm laws v1.png (1559x5528, 1.18M)