What kind of man do most women want? Steps to becoming that man?

What kind of man do most women want? Steps to becoming that man?

Attached: 635601332874654514-MELVIN-GORDON.jpg (3200x1680, 404K)

The common thread I've learned about the so-called alpha male is that they're altruistic. They give more, socially and emotionally, than they take.

altruism leads to destruction

they for sure dont want some bug eyed nappy headed roider thats for sure

this is the ideal male

Attached: blondemalemodel.jpg (193x261, 8K)

If I was butt ugly and ripped would doing all that still get me a gf.

nice grammar

They want a man that gets things done. Lean from self discipline and manual labor.

Attached: Thomas-Jane-1922-2017-10-29-0.jpg.cf.jpg (937x400, 35K)

>altruism leads to destruction
Yeah says the beta.

Women spend 9 months pregnant per kids, then breastfeed, then raise. They're incapacitated for long stretches of their life and simply can't offer you anything in return. they need to count on altruism.

Find, men on Jow Forums for example are some of the most narcissistic people on earth.

>big muscles
They want a man who's beautiful yes, but they're not men. Men care lots about looks. So that's why it's hard for you to understand that women look for more, when you yourself do not.

they want a man who doesnt think about what women want but know what HE wants and takes it

Attached: whocares.jpg (443x750, 45K)

Are you a woman? Why do you want this? What is most attractive about it? Are you saying women are submissive and need a dominant male in their life?

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-064945.png (720x1280, 842K)

i would start by being less concerned about what most women want, and finding one you want and becoming closer to what that one woman wants.

this american retardation about dominancy is so fucking stupid
you arent dominating shit
the women gets everything for FREE from you
maybe they have to spread their legs, but looking at marriages, they dont even have to do that often
women are the most fucking devious manipulators and thats why you should NOT care what they want, they will take it from you if you have something valuable, because it takes less effort than actually working for it and they are allowed to do that because they are cute, cuddly and have a pussy

Bro, those women need niggas like JJ Watt in order to feel submissive. Regular guys just don't do it for em. That's why they take advantage of you. They don't love you, a woman who was absolutely Smitten with her male would probably kill their kids for him.

Attached: jj-watt.jpg (640x853, 74K)

im not your bro dumb sharter, fuck off

Somebody's cranky wanky!

Attached: image.jpg (850x560, 83K)

I don't know who taught you that, but they're completely wrong. Trur altruism is impossible in the first place, and efforts towards it are almost always indicative of a beta bitch faggot that hasn't enough self esteem to feel worthwhile without those altruistic pursuits propping them up.

Selfish and narcissistic assholes are more attractive because they are confident in their value despite those behavior patterns.

6 feet, 6 figures, 7+ inches

Ideally, one who doesn't need approval, validation or to be led by the nose in order to be who they are or want to be.
>See: making excuses not to be altruistic despite being the one who's alone

I find all men absolutely repulsive. I am unironically pro global androcide

That's a very dichotomic way of thinking, the biggest Chad i knew in college had a high self esteem and was very open socially (would invite everyone to parties, wasnt cliquey, helped people when they needed it.) This guy slayed mad pussy. If you can master high self esteem with positivity and altruistic nature you will be cherish and loved by all.

Attached: 459cf14.png (500x333, 119K)

Men and women aren't species of Pokemon. Men and women want all sorts of things. These kinds of vague, generalized questions are 100% useless.

Why are Americans so obsessed with cuckposting?

what if i read yuri alot and find it cute?