Why do you guys care about society so much?

Why do you guys care about society so much?
The same people who you claim to fight for are the ones mocking and demeaning you. Why are you trying to be the heroes?

Attached: 709d1e86a751d5f5c99c1219d55e9d68.jpg (650x650, 76K)

Because fuck Jews, you memeflagging kike.

Trying to be a hero is the default state of a white male.

fuck you , show your jew star

guys care about society because they are on damage control for letting the women outta the kitchen:)

unironically this
I had given up on politics until I found out how evil the kikes were

Personally I want to see the Jews pay for what they've done

society is originally made for us, not for roasties or savages

Even if struggling against the jews is an uphill battle, it's better than watching them turn the world to shit and submitting to their will.

What can be more glorious than fighting against the lords of hell faggot? the only purpose for a man in life should be to leave his name in the history books - that's how you achieve immortality, and what better way to do it than to fight against them

I think at this point we are approaching the mass realization that we got dissociate from this society and associate among each-other to create a society "in our image" following "the event".

Attached: solvcut2.001.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

She looks cute in either picture. Fuck you kike

One is natural. The other is caked on make-up and studio lighting. She does look fine if she would clean up her face.

100 percent

>care about society
Society is not a monolithic entity.
You should know this, Reb.

see Someone else on here put it well, "because no one else cares".
We are the few who are capable of seeing the world for what it is, what it was and what it should be. We can see it is corrupted, poisoned by cancerous subversive monsters.

FPBP

we were all forced to live this life.

we all have a choice to make

be people that try to be good

or

be brainwashed liberal nazis of no value who have no roots and not grounded to anything so will do anything to themselves and others. these people are sick

not a hard choice for must idiot

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

>Why do you guys care about society so much?
But I don't. I'm a blackpilled doomer that wants civil war ASAP.

>liberal nazis
I think you might be retarded

male ego

Attached: 7967.jpg (2496x1401, 383K)

Because I enjoy indoor plumbing and modern sanitation.

What's best for me is what's best for everyone else. So it only seems that I want to fight for everyone.

Example.
-Do away with all taxes. All of a countries resources should be nationalized. And any profits from it takes place of taxes.
-Every person is assigned 100acres (amount debatable) of land. They are the sole legal owner. Do what you want. But infringing on others property is severely punished. Land not legally transferred after death is taken by the state to distribute it again.
-All laws are up for referendum. 100% democracy.

BASED AND CHECKPILLED

Attached: awesome.jpg (1280x960, 926K)

why the fuck would you believe 100% democracy is some utopia? it would be hell. read some Aristotel. no extreme is good user

Confirmed user is a brainlet

Attached: 4888FA10-D7F6-4DB9-8922-413940D515E6.jpg (450x551, 55K)

I can't be fucked with fate of society, and over time I developed disdain for majority of goyim due to their willing ignorance and passivity, but still want to kill a jew and see much more jews getting killed, because they and what they did are just this repulsive.

It is more about what we hate than what we like, I guess... Still, normies are shit.

I won't be happy till all Jews are dead

Because kikes need to die screaming and begging.

I fight to win, for me. For me!

Attached: drago.gif (500x263, 626K)