Is this a real hate crime caught on tape?

Is this a real hate crime caught on tape?

I think so but what can you believe today?

Could be two guys in cahoots .

Anyone know details?

Looks real to me

twitter.com/hawkofnewyork/status/1097387949845610496?s=21

Attached: 7644431A-75D1-40FB-9885-2B996ED2885A.jpg (750x1017, 153K)

why is monkey man such a lightning rod for normies?

>white sneakers
tell tale sign of a psychopath.

Some dude throwing roman salutes in the subway, and the shitskin walks right up to him? It's obvious the shitskin was drunk or something, but I don't think he was obviously looking for a fight. Why don't shitskins know how to avoid fights?
Also, based nazi man. I don't condone random acts of violence in our current social climate, but let's just admit that if we all did this, it'd be for the best.

Fighting shouldn't be a crime unless you cause real damage like a broken bone or something. Criminalizing fighting just makes society effeminate.

That albino gorilla probably confused the black guy he kicked for the turnstile jumper.

>Roman salutes

Fucking kys, there is zero evidence the Romans ever used that salute

The only thing worse than nazi-larpers is nigs niggering up the place, so this is really a non-issue.

I guarantee the biggest fight you've ever been in is with your sister

Okay? But it's called a roman salute.. so...

because he's endlessly shilled

Sure. It's totally real.

Attached: jussie.jpg (990x1300, 579K)

God bless the mighty Aryan Brotherhood

JUSSIE???!?!?!

Cernovich is a jew

self defense

I bet the context is different with sound and a few seconds more at the beginning.

Looks acted/orchestrated. Check the woman in the background, not even a flinch when he kicks the guy in the face.

>Is this a real hate crime caught on tape?
Throwing Nazi salutes isn't illegal. There is zero evidence that this was a hate crime. The black moved toward the white as if he knew him. This was probably a personal fight. Am I to believe that the white guy has been going along, knocking down every black person he sees, and this is the only one anybody reported? Doesn't make much sense if you, you know, give it five seconds of fucking thought. But that's too much to ask of you, isn't it.

Got a webm? i'm suspended from twitter

That's fake as fuck.