Do You Clowns Actually Think "White" is a Race?

White is a color, not a race. Populations that cluster together (i.e. "races") tend to vary in skin tone quite dramatically. For example, Caucasoids and Mongoloids range from very light to very dark.

Race is real but yours is as lame and gross as everyone elses; not "white," but "Caucasoid", i.e. the same race as Nasser, the Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him), and poos.

Attached: spencer toga.jpg (288x433, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White means european

is this girl white? She's from sicily.

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 53K)

Bad b8 I r8 only 14/88

>White means european
1) No one can agree on what "white" means even on this forum. E.G. are Syrians white?

2) White may be a thing but it isn't a race. It is a social construct that crudely correlates with the Caucasoid race.

Which helps explain how some people from literally the same country (Turks, Armenians, Syrians, etc), and the same lineages, can be "white" while others with the same genes can not, based on variations in skin color.

arabs don't cluster with indo europeans so they're not white.

LOL yes they do. And many of us 'look white. Many of us (with the exact same lineages) don't look white. Because melanin isn't race.

There is an actual racial category called Caucasoid but that includes Pakis and Gulf Arabs LMFAO. Have fun with race realism!

post her dna test. if she lost her papers she will have to report to the trainyard.

Attached: check zat fritz.jpg (500x500, 88K)

It's a synonym for ethnically christian europeans dumbass this isn't that difficult

you're not white sandnigger. Somalians are caucasoids too. Are they white? The fuck out of here.

>1) No one can agree on what "white" means even on this forum. E.G. are Syrians white?
Yes, they are white.

>2) White may be a thing but it isn't a race. It is a social construct that crudely correlates with the Caucasoid race.
Wrong. Its a skin color.

>Turks
Turks are from Mongolia, they are Asian, not white.
>Armenians
Mixed white, not fully white
>Syrians
Well, the white ones are white.

Of course I"m not white. But white is a social construct, not a race. Nobody who studies population genetics (including race realists like P. Rushton) takes the "white race" (as opposed to the Caucasoid race) seriously at a taxonomic level.

Because there are no scientific standards for who is "white" it comes down to this kind of snap judgment.

White is made-up retard term invented by and for retarded mystery mutt americans. The rest of the world are French, German, Italian and so on, only in america do you find "white" people.

t. Muhammad

>white is a social construct,
So are human rights, but that doesn't make them any less important.

Swedes are black though

Based and whitepilled

But nowadays "french" does not mean what it meant even just 30 years ago. 30 years ago "french" meant someone was born in france and genetically european. Nowadays they call negroes who weren't even born there "french".

these are the human races. "white" means nothing.

Attached: 1396033537317.png (1600x1600, 211K)

white= european

LMAO look at how close "Bedouin" is to you guys.

Yes, race is real. And Saudis and Poos are part of your biological race.

well we are certainly not niggers. thank god for that.

Attached: 1481643064634.jpg (1024x1448, 406K)

White is a term that European looking Americans use to differentiate themselves from others.

No, they're the same species, not race.

Why do people keep confusing those two.

Yes.

What white race? We are all Saiyans around here

Attached: 1550122673085.jpg (1242x1550, 1007K)

>LOL yes they do
No, they don't.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x759, 335K)

you are closer to us than to the niggers, that's for sure. berbers like zidane could even pass off for europeans. but you are clearly separated from us.

The term White has been used in Europe for centuries and was mentioned in Mein Kampf. I know you are very angry that your women are being raped by arabs, but don't take it out on everyone else, pussy.

>white isn't a race because there is no agreed-upon definition of what is and isn't "white"
>except when when we say there's too many of them in a given space or that they receive social and economic privileges in society because of imaginary microaggressions
textbook slimy DnC tactics

Attached: 1548992253081.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

WHITE MEANS EUROPEAN YOU FUCKING MORON IT'S NOT HARD YOU FUCKING GOAT FUCKING MUSLIM PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE

Wh*toids are el caucasoido perfecto

It would be pretty easy to make a mathematically rigorous definition of white. Just because nobody has bothered to do it doesn't mean it cannot be done.

Flemish master race

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

Maybe come up with a language of your own first.

If white is so bad why this thinly disguised plea to be accepted as white, paleo-Jew?

Caucasoid is European, Eastern European, North African and Middle Eastern.

This is the wide caucasoid race.

BUT

within that race are collective ethnicities/sub-races.

An Englishman and Russian are MUCH closer genetically than an Englishman and an Arab BUT
An Englishman and an Arab are much closer than an Englishman and a Ethiopian.

Just like an Englishman and a Frenchman are closer than an Englishman and a Russian.

Europeans are closer genetically.

North Africans(Arabs) and Arabs(Really fucking Arab) are closer genetically.

They are essentially sub-races within the Caucasoid race.

>basque
>not some alien race
hol' up

/thread

Why do you want so bad, to be let into the 'white' club? It astounds me! Yesterday there was a Lebanese fighting for it, I saw a Kurd in some YouTube comments fighting for it, Mestizos are always asking "Am I white?", now you - give it up, it's nothing but annoying. Find your own identity. Make Jordan great or something.

White is for American euromuts.
American white is a real thing, separate from European identities.
You're a stupid shill.

Even Europeans are crossing, though. They'll be as mutted up as we are in another generation or two.

We get invaded by muzzies but we don't generally mix as much. America is muttopia.

then why is WASP a term even used?

the fuck out of here shill, it goes in all fields

Are Western Europeans closer to Arabs or Eastern Europeans?

You fucking idiot

You're still able to distinguish between people who are mixed within Europe and people mixed with African or Arab.
We have inter European mixtures that don't happen in Europe. They don't have any category beyond white European.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups_3000x3000.png (875x555, 402K)

Attached: Disaster.png (561x558, 213K)

Attached: Boaz.png (913x598, 985K)

Attached: DemoDecline.png (1200x565, 824K)

Attached: DistinctGroups.jpg (942x426, 60K)

Attached: 1536934174233.jpg (1920x1920, 1.42M)

Attached: 1526272190423.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: GeneticRaceRealism.jpg (1440x470, 396K)

Attached: RaceDoesntMatter.jpg (320x293, 33K)

No is more divided than just "white" or "black" we have many cultural sub groups much like different breeds of domesticated dog.

White people have small nipples.

because white is a social construct and retards on this board will accept a 75% anything 25% "white" as long as it has white melanin
social construct

>the white race isn't a race but something much closer
All the better for an ethnostate desu

yea and it totally wouldn't have bias...
most people are mutts larping as "pure whitey" or "whitey" on this board and if mutts here even actually were smart enough and cleaned their rooms to try to mathmatically do it they'd put their secondary mutt race into the equation

You are white enough for us. Convert to Christianity and come to America, or defect to Israel like Munir Redfa. But you have to stop worshipping that schizophrenic Khaliji Mohammad

i don't give a fuck

P.S. dead fucking yids are HAWT!

ever heard a yid squeel in its last moments. you know when GOD has sent one of his chosen to spill stinking yid blood!

I rate it 10/10 on the dead yid scale! ITS FUCKING HAWT!

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

White is not a social construct, it's a POLITICAL construct.

And its VERY USEFUL as one, to people of European descent

Attached: ImmigrationLies.jpg (960x939, 178K)

Attached: GermanyOver.jpg (655x625, 90K)

Get the fuck out of Palestine, kike.

You know exactly what people mean when they say white. Stop acting like a retard.

I love this bait.

White = the biocultural characteristics of WASPs.

It’s so easy to understand, enough with the historico-linguistic judaized trashthought books like “the invention of the white race” or “people’s history of the united states” or “orientalism” etc.

if u dont have european dna ur not white simple as that
t.coping ahmeds

Yeah you're right

You will always be a sand nigger. Deal with it.

Attached: JordanianSandNigger.jpg (376x376, 26K)

Nope. White as an ethnicitiy makes no sense. I look more Indo aryan than Germanic, but ive been labeled white my whole life. Its fucked.

Fair skin, caucausoid skull and non-black hair. That's it.