Yugoslav Wars

Redbull me on the Yugoslav Wars, Jow Forums
I'm not satisfied with what the locals would tell me, so what really happened? What resources could I look at that could explain an alternative position?

Attached: 800px-Sarajevo_Siege_firewood_couple_1992.jpg (800x536, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=uD7pRA8DjBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

staged af photo

I found it on Wikipedia so I had something to upload for the thread, thought it might grab people's attention

youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo
a large part of it is serb propaganda but there's some really good interviews here with the people who were involved in the whole thing from the german and american administrations, the european negotiators and the un high command

europe and america wanted to destroy a united slavic nationalist nation

the europeans supported the croats and slovens to break it up by delcaring independance from serbia whilst flooding bosnia with thousands of jihadis from Afghanistan.

then, when the serbs and yugo sentiment started winning nato they started a bombing campaign which they still deny to turn the tide.

Afghans? Is there documentation for this anywhere? I want to see
And what was done to prop up Croat/Slovene separatists?

you should skip the whole ww2 muh jasenovac bullshit and go straight to the start of the war somewhere around the 40 minute mark.

in the war 'trials' the judges refused to listen to or see the evidence of jihadis being shipped in from the middle east who started chopping up serbs to get the ball rolling. a total farce.

Watching now, thanks

>europe and america wanted to destroy a united slavic nationalist nation
germany had their interest in croatia but the us was supporting keeping yugoslavia together at the start. germans are more to blame, specifically kohl and genscher. they were the ones to pressure france and germany into recognizing croatia. chomsky explains it here
youtube.com/watch?v=uD7pRA8DjBw
the serbs did by far the most of the crimes and there's no point trying to deny that. the serbs do have a point when they say they were the ones trying to preserve peace in bosnia while the other two parties were hoping to defeat serbs militarily with international support.

Jewish and western efforts to break apart an empire of alphas. Unfortunately westerners didn't factor in that literally millions of their women would get SLAVED by refugees of the breakup. Everyone lost, lots of sex and drugs came of it, jews won. Nothing new GANG GANG BEBO

correction, the good part starts at around 30 minutes.

*pressure france and the uk

>united slavic nationalist nation
nobody wanted to be a part of a unified *slavic* nation.

>when the serbs and yugo sentiment started winning nato they started a bombing campaign which they still deny to turn the tide
The NATO bombing campaign lasted 20 days near the very end of the hostilities (from 1th to 20th of September 1995) and was a response to attacks on the UNPROFOR observation mission.

Before this date the SAO Krajina/RSK (i.e. rebellious Croat Serbs) has already surrendered on 5th of August 1995 after the success of Operation Oluja and Operation Mistral by the HV(Croat Army) in Croatia and HVO(Croat Paramilitary) in Bosnia. At the same time Operation Ljeto 95' and its tie in Operation Sana 95' which started in July of 1995 saw both Corps of the VRS(Bosnian Serb Army) shattered in Krajina, Bijeljina corridor falling within ARBIH(Bosnian Army) artillery range, Milosevic denouncing the RS leaders, etc.

The US under Raegan used NED, Nationals Endowment for Democracy, to support opposition groups in Yugoslav politics and economy supporting anti union groups and political dissenters. NED has been confirmed by CIA officials to have been an arm of the CIA. Within a few years the political landscape in Yugoslavia unraveled and the country plunged into civil war.

It happened in the late 80s, early 90s. The Russians wanted the Slavs out of the motherland but didn't want another holocaust situation so they came up with the slogan "you go slav" or "Yugoslav".

no body is denying anything except those who refuse to look at the situation objectively. austria is full of spastics from the balkans who all brought their hatreds and lies with them from this shit show and exercise them to this day.

also the croats managed to finally bomb the serbs defenses so badly they abandoned RS almost overnight, with 2 functional mig 21s. whislt nato advisors simplywatched.

anyone who believes this is mentally subnormal

Croats were in the right. ZDS

>be NATO
>destabilize the region through artificial means
>allow Albozergs into all ex member countries, install Kosovo
>create Bosnia as a training ground for Jihadi importees
>wtf balkans are a shithole now

Yugoslavia was bound to break up from the very start.
As long as there is no other unifying ideology, nationalism is the only thing that can hold a country together.
Tito could partially hold the thing together through political tactics, after his death the end was inevitable.

>National Endowment for Democracy
>Glow in the dark NGO is also run by a (((Carl Gershman)))