Why don't you own one of these and fill it with a white family?

Why don't you own one of these and fill it with a white family?

Attached: House.jpg (700x346, 101K)

I'd love to move there. Link? Where is this?

If it's in a state filled with niggers or beaners it's just not worth it, tho.

I do, and it is.

Does it have a basement?

Attached: buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg (800x600, 100K)

I care more about drinking and video games . Life is too short to waste it on raising boring annoying kids

I live in Eastern Europe where such houses are simply not built, and I'm not white. Otherwise yeah..

I do and Mine is bigger

Attached: 4F222DD9-A285-4F2B-AE5C-72569BBD8953.gif (420x236, 988K)

It's a general house on google. Looks like a sunbelt house though.

I'm working on it

Well I already own a nice home by the beach in the sun belt and it's filled with fucking beaners.

There really is no winning until we BUILD THE WALL and DEPORT THEM ALL.

The sun belt is filled with beaners, not my house.

Fucking beaners need to fuck off already.

>white family?
They still alive?

hope so. Let me check. BRB

Won't happen. The Emperor granted the largest amnesty in the US's history. Not a bait post, I voted for him, but if you want a white majority you need to get to fucking your wife.

Or things get so bad that ethnic cleansing of beaners becomes necessary and state sanctioned.

Never ever. We both know DOTR isn't coming. It's better to play the population game and do this peacefully, intra-state violence is absolutely nigger tier.

Now I know you're a beaner glownigger globalist shill.

>Why don't you own one
Because I've spent too much of my life waiting for others to recognize my potential and promote my within this company. When I should have left years ago and found employment elsewhere where I'd be compensated more justly. Or, I haven't put the effort in to finding someone with the financial means who would be willing to partner on investing in properties.

>Fill it with a white family?
While I've no doubt I'd be willing to put in the sweat equity to raise a family, the very real costs of raising a child from 0 to 18 are likely more than the cost of the house in your picture (given the area where I'm living). But it's something that I'm planning to do.

I fucking hate people like you. Your ideology has done nothing but destroy the America my ancestors built. Fuck you and your degenerate, destructive lineage.

Prices are too high. I'm waiting for the next correction.

No kids for me. I hate those little fuckers.

>having this much denial in your head regarding an impending and uncircumventable event that will span the globe

So happy im not you

I own 2 apartment buildings and 2 single family houses. Still I'm an incel.

Mississippi

I do, and have. Thanks.
>t. 35 year old boomer.

>why can't you do this thing we've been orchestrating worldwide conspiracies to prevent you from doing?
Jews are really bored these days

Own my home and have three lily white kids.

Attached: EB5D057B-6D78-4956-9B4C-DA6D245ABD94.jpg (573x430, 20K)

because I'm Chinese

You must be hideous to look at. Lower your standards, and fuck the smart fat girl. She'll go along with your weight loss program, and you can raise the kids to be healthy.

I'm sorry.

I'm at least 50% nigger so there's that

Attached: 1550427164440.jpg (236x250, 11K)

I look decent, multiple women complimented me in the past but I'm autistic and hate people.

>but I'm autistic and hate people.
Well, what is stronger? You're need to pass down your genes, and instruct the next generation of yourself on how to mine salt, or your hatred for people? Make a list of pros and cons.

at least you're not a kike bud
black nationalists and white nationalist alliance to dethrone the jews when?

>Make a list
I really like that idea, thanks user. I'll give it a try.

Good goy

Haha and your ideology accomplishes what? Go and do something, breed whites oh wait the Jews wont let you right? Lol pussy

>Haha and your ideology accomplishes what?
The ejection of all beaners from MY homeland.

>own
>white
>family
Choose one

No problem friend, I wish you the best.

How is that going lol keep larping kid. Heres a picture of you

Attached: images.png (220x229, 8K)

>brick house

Patrician.

Seems to be going pretty well, beaner. You wouldn't be trying to roast me if you weren't afraid.

I already own one...And I'm the beaner dicking down my white girl on the reg....

Thanks America!!

Shit ese just snuck over the boarder a year ago and already doing better than most you white boys.

How long exactly does it take you crackers to get your shit together?

Im roasting you because you are in make believe land and you think you are winning, but you are right i shouldn't roast you its like making fun of a 5 year old for playing pretend. Just let you have your imagination. Il let you carry on while i brown your population.

Intense cope.

You're not roasting me. You're attempting to. And it's hilariously weak and ineffective. Just like anything beaners do.