Good men cannot find suitable women - the end of society

The Daily Mail ran a story today which showcased a variety of men, all mourning for the fact that they can’t find a ‘good’ woman.

These men aren’t trolls. They’re not offensive to look at and they don’t seem like bad romantic prospects. Actually, they’re decent looking, solvent, perfectly normal seeming men. But they’re all happy to claim, publicly, that they’re swearing off women because they’ve been unable to find someone bearable to go out with.

Outdated ideas

Probably the most jaw-dropping quote of the article is where one man complains that he can’t respect a woman who wants to get drunk or wear revealing clothes.

Women get to choose what they wear, what they drink, where they go and what they do. It’s their life and their choice. If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in, you’re being extremely short-sighted and judgemental... and don’t deserve a relationship with a woman.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2017/08/24/the-real-reasons-that-good-men-cant-find-a-partner-6875160/?ito=cbshare

Attached: 9902C437-658F-4304-BFE6-2CFFEA40E5F9.jpg (1536x1536, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fat ugly dyke whining about men
imagine my surprise

It's a buyer's market. If men don't like what women have to offer, women will end up childless, alone, and in a house full of cats. That's the product of feminism, free pussy, and birth control, you've flooded the market with cheap pussy and therefore none of it is worth the long-term investment.

Men will still fuck a whore, there's no doubt about that. They just won't marry a whore or have a whore birth their children.

Why even post this here? Unironically go to Reddit or Facebook faggot

The kid shouldn't be watching tv

Attached: 1550088443181.jpg (351x351, 10K)

>bullying men into lowering their standards
The eternal female strikes again

Attached: 1547386832171.gif (278x236, 1.92M)

fuck off shill, screenshot or archive, no one's giving them clicks

I would literally jack-off in a sock for the rest of my life if I could get rid of my wife.

Lmfao this is why Jeb! married his goblina maid.

You literally could have done that and just chosen to not get married.

Quality men and women rarely have trouble finding each other. Obviously, something is lacking with those men. Maybe they aren't very physically attractive, maybe their career isn't very glamorous, or both.

>It’s their life and their choice.
And it's his choice not to respect that.

The most ironic part of this is that the picture used is an old female empowerment propaganda piece.

Attached: Reid.jpg (181x180, 6K)

Attached: 1538966678264.jpg (590x599, 38K)

I've noticed since the advent of ipads/smartphones no one ever says "you're sitting too close to the screen" anymore. My little nephew has that shit up against his nose and that's all I can think.
Maybe it was a concern of radiation than weak eyes but still.

Getting down to the real issues.

I'm over six feet tall, make over six figures not overweight, not too skinny and have been told I have a good facial structure.

Australian girls won't even talk to me because I don't have tattoos or some stupid shit like this. This is why I took the yellow pill, I dated ten Chinese girls last year and it was awesome.

>its sexist to judge me for the unattractive actions I take

As if women dont judge men on that same basis...

How is she so strong?

I'll take her off your hands.

The sad part is that you know she isn't a virgin.

The only relevant piece of information

Leave the country dumbass

>Women get to choose what they wear, what they drink, where they go and what they do.

Yeah and I choose whether or not i'm attracted to that. If you think that somebody that wears what's comparatively a bikini has the same merit as somebody dressed with even the slightest inkling of modesty than you're incredibly delusional.
Enjoy hitting the wall at 30.

>today
>2017
Glow harder

>"she"

>Women get to choose what they wear, what they drink, where they go and what they do. It’s their life and their choice.
Good. Perfect. Correct. That does not mean that these men are obligated to settle for them, though
>If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in
I doubt the problem only lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in, sweety
>If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose
But of course it does

HOGGED

most countries will extradite to the US for spousal shit, especially if there's a kid involved. He could go live anonymously in the Philippines or southeast Asia, but that might be worse than death to a lot of men.

>jack-off in a sock

I never understood this amerishart thing

Maybe you should kill yourself

>Good men cannot find suitable women
If you cant find a good woman it is probably because you are not a good man

>someone fucked that
Men truly are degenerate.

I just clean up with tissues.

This landwhale can wear whatever it wants, she is a garbage anyway.

There are no quality women, retard

Not when you give up your citizenship

topkek

Yes there are

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Right. Because you found one. Oh wait, no you didn’t. Because there aren’t any.

Me neither, and Im a burger

There are tons of quality single women that look good and were raised right, they're just not in your social circle. For example a guy that is in medical school will easily find them, or a 27 year old attorney, or some other quality guy that has made the right choices in life, is healthy, and is going somewhere. If you're looking for women on tinder, dating sites, at bars, its because you're a low quality male.

>camwhores
>quality
No

seriously people, who WANTS to marry in the fucking end times??? we are all dead in less than five years, have fun during the apocalypse with screeching wives and little kids.
you all disgust me. i hope i have none of you around in the afterlife or i might be tempted to GAS YOU ALL
fucking shit

>using free market economics to explain why women can't marry
nice insight, i agree

>Because you found one.
I did
I actually had plenty to choose from despite spending most of my life an autistic loser

>a story today
>2017/08/24
wat

This image makes me hard, a stronk gf who looks like a normal girl and is a housewife is one of my autistic fantasies, its basiclly a submissive powergirl

Attached: loveyoumum.jpg (550x441, 33K)

>be a teenager
>need to jack off or your balls will explode and you will have "sexual emergency"
>jack off in bed
>don't want semen stains all over bed, mom might ask questions
>grab sock
>splooge in sock
>repeat nightly
>sock falls under bed
>get new sock

Later
>amass dozens of cum socks under your bed
>they are hard as cardboard, some have fungus colonies
>"cum sock ecosystem"
>mom cleans under bed
>"user, why do you have all these missmatched socks under your bed?"
>pokerface.

Attached: 1482618933366.gif (320x240, 572K)

>There are tons of quality single women that look good and were raised right
False.

How does making videos go against the bible?

>Women get to choose what they wear, what they drink, where they go and what they do. It’s their life and their choice. If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in, you’re being extremely short-sighted and judgemental... and don’t deserve a relationship with a woman.

Wait... you mean behaviour affects attraction? Holy fuck this news is hot off the press of 3500BC.

Guarantee this hogroast of a woman has belittled a man for being a "neckbeard" or wearing cargo shorts, but isn't self aware enough to apply her own standards to herself.

You just have low standards

french cucklet, stop fantasizing and go protest your jew overlord

go to the carribbean.
you can live anonymously there...and make decent money, provided you have a strong work ethic.

>>fat ugly dyke whining about men
>It's a buyer's market. If men don't like what women have to offer, women will end up childless, alone, and in a house full of cats. That's the product of feminism, free pussy, and birth control, you've flooded the market with cheap pussy and therefore none of it is worth the long-term investment.
>Men will still fuck a whore, there's no doubt about that. They just won't marry a whore or have a whore birth their children.

fpbp
or
spbp
?
or
fpaspbp?

Attached: 1550362547573.jpg (537x706, 192K)

What are the standards that you cant find a girl that meets them?

The bible is a feminist book of Jewish fairy tales. It doesn't have anything to do with quality females.

and thank YOU
for reminding me what i have to give up
fucking evening RUINED

Too much projection. The Wall is a thing for women, while most men stay pretty good until 40-50 and more, with some becoming even more better-looking as they get older.

Attached: age limit.jpg (377x438, 36K)

>If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in, you’re being extremely short-sighted and judgemental...

Attached: 1504105554071.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Well it looks like we found the reason you can't find a good woman.

Virgin
Not fat
Illiterate
Covers all skin
Has no friends
Does not consume media
Rarely speaks

These are the bare minimum.

>This is why I took the yellow pill

Attached: 1546846285247.jpg (739x950, 186K)

OOGA BOOGA FAT NIGGER WHORE BLAMING WHITE MAN FOR JAMAL NR. 20 LEAVING HER DISGUSTING FAT STINKING DISEASED ASS.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

This is where I have to call Jow Forums out. The majority of you are in your 20s, you're still living with your parents, you're either a NEET or work a very low end job, in every measurable way you're at the bottom of the dating totempole and yet your standards are ridiculously high like you're at the top. You want a thin 19 year old virgin church girl that is quiet and deep, has similar tastes in music/movies/anime. It blows my mind how out of touch with reality most of you are.

Sometimes I feel sorry for all the single and childless millennial women, now in their 30s, who failed to convince a man to commit to them and who will now never get married. Then I remember how many of them were shameless sluts and members of the feminist movement and I don't feel sorry anymore.

Christians are not good women. They are mostly whores and are always feminists.

You found used goods. You’re in denial.

BRAIN: NOT H E R AGAIN! WE WERE DONE ABOUT THIS!!

you are done you fucking brain

BRAIN: STOP IT RIGHT THERE MISTER. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!

watch me

BRAIN: 234G"§%g""$G4!!$FGGGGGFFFFFUUUUU-----

/thread

Attached: 20190218_155606.jpg (240x245, 28K)

>Virgin
yes
>Not fat
yes
>Illiterate
no
>Covers all skin
no
>Has no friends
no
>Does not consume media
no
>Rarely speaks
no

This might be difficult for you to understand, but most men don't surrender and run away at the first sight of trouble

>The bible is a feminist book
what

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Leviticus 19:29 King James Version (KJV)
>Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Proverbs 31:3 King James Version (KJV)
>Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Attached: 1540836353782.jpg (540x720, 97K)

>They are mostly whores
no
>and are always feminists.
no

>Women get to choose what they wear, what they drink, where they go and what they do. It’s their life and their choice. If you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in, you’re being extremely short-sighted and judgemental... and don’t deserve a relationship with a woman.
Translation: My repulsive actions should not have any consequences.

Getting so tired of hearing these fucking brainlets talk. Women should not be taught language.

Proverbs 31:10-31 King James Version (KJV)
>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
>She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
>She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
>She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
>She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
>She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
>She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
>She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
>She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
>She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
>She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
>She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
>Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
>She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
>Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
>She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
>She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
>Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
>Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
>Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
>Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Women have a hard time differentiating between the marriage market and the sexual market. They think they are equivalent insofar as their market position is concerned. Nothing could be further from the truth, as you pointed out. The marriage market is completely skewed towards men. Men marry women, not the other way around.

No she was a virgin.

So your standards are low

Are you okay there user

Nice cope. You’re not attractive if you can only pull asians.

Pretty much this, degeneracy lies on both sides.

Piss off, faggot.

Well they are fine for me
Enjoy dying alone

The bible says that females are made in the image of god. It is feminist bullshit.

You’re just a pussy

>one post
Jow Forums bamboozled again.

>Women want to able to do whatever and not be judged and have no consequences

Nothing new here. Any Woman who believes non-sense is literally delusional. Human beings judge each other. It's a basic fucking survival mechanism. I bet this bitch has a laundry list of "requirements" for Men and any Man who doesn't meet them is invisible to her.

Attached: IMG_1884.jpg (700x788, 199K)

False ive seen some retarded fucking nurses in trauma centers
>t. Emt

And once they figure that out they as always will seek to remedy it with the power of the state

Sick larp, bra

>Virgin
Okay.
>Not fat.
>Okay.
>Covers all skin
Oookay? Is this Muslim "covers-all-skin" or nun "covers-all-skin? Are we talking about everything but the face, neck, and hands or are we talking about everything-everything? Are you looking for a woman in a niqab, Farah?

>Illiterate
What?
>Has no friends
What?
>Does not consume media
Is this even physically possible?
>Rarely speaks
What?

Anyway, what you're looking for is a suicidal Amish girl who has converted to Islam. Good luck.

YES

no

YES I MEAN

i said fuck u

NO

ha!

YES OFC

What apocalypse are talking about nigger

What you’re looking for isn’t human.

>jack off in bed
>don't want semen stains all over bed
Just cross your legs when you are about to come. It probably isn't healthy in the long run but it works.

>The majority of you are in your 20s, you're still living with your parents
You should live with your parents until you are married
>You want a thin 19 year old virgin church girl that is quiet and deep, has similar tastes in music/movies/anime. It blows my mind how out of touch with reality most of you are.
The real problem is they want virgin gf not a virgin wife.
They still want to test her out before they marry her.

>women can do any degenerate thing they want
>if you think that a person’s merit lies in what they choose to clothe themselves in

nice strawman

Look, I’ll keep this simple. These authors really are incapable of diagnosing this problem and they’re wrong. There’s just no other way to say it.

I’m a married man. Long time now. Men really do have the lions share of responsibility in this situation, no doubt. Except the reason they do has nothing to do with what this piglet of a feminist thinks.

The bulk of this problem rests on men for allowing women to get this far out of line. Here is a truth you better internalize: men shape culture. Women are shaped by culture.

Right now our culture is fucking cancer because you allowed yourself to be degenerated by Jews and corporations. You have no self control. You allow yourselves to get addicted to shitty cartoons and weed.

Take control of your life. Stop listening to women about how to be a man.