Fuck UPS

I'm a pro-union guy, but fuck UPS. What the fuck can be done about these pieces of shit?
twitter.com/veve1098/status/1095411431439302658

Attached: 1526831795538.png (529x878, 513K)

A thread died for this:
>some tweet from literally who

Thanks for the bump faggot. Fuck UPS. They fuck up everything they do.

Perhaps you should start a thread on UPS chan then, nigger.

>a black nigger is in charge of delivering your packages and keeping them safe
Whoever came up with this is STOOPID

Attached: E2A93F9E-0A6C-4C7E-9AFC-8DAE4EA65243.jpg (480x480, 161K)

That would suck so bad ro be a UPS driver in NYC. Where the fucks he supposed to go. No where to park and sirens every 2 mins. Get in trouble of packages late or un delivered.

He makes $37.05 an hour.

Per the video, the nigger litrelly did nothing. What's with the camera guy who has a cock down his threat blabbering on about?

fuck you nigger i work at UPS

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-Blackface.jpg (800x445, 69K)

Drivers there make bank. I worked in a distribution center for three years. Average wait time to go full time as a driver was fourteen years because of the union. It’s literally just a bunch of niggers in there chimping out and throwing your boxes around while boomers with bad knees clear over 100k a year.

Learn to code.

this is the clown world kikes like moshe and ooga booga want. Expect more of this but in your neighborhood

Guy parks his truck to deliver packages, dumbass pus bus driver turns down a blocked road instead of backing out he just wails on his siren.

He was intentionally blocking an ambulance.

i hate niggers but he was actually fine here. the only person in the wrong here is the guy recording. and he probably loses his job for no reason.

poverty tier in NYC

Never had UPS lose a package, damage anything and they always ring the door bell, USPS is ok, but Fedex will just put packages on your doorstep without ringing or knocking sometimes. Which service has gotten my stuff stolen you think? I've taken sickdays to receive packages and had them stolen.

I can have USPS deliver my items to the street box that is secure.
Cant do shit with UPS and fedex

give a nigger a job to do and he still cant help but try to kill people

>boomers with bad knees clear over 100k a year.
They'll be retired soon and it'll just be the chimps... fuck

>Based black man who delivers my stuff vs some oven magnet

kek

Attached: 1546740683448.gif (500x332, 997K)

UPS left a $350.00 kitchenaid mixer I was having delivered on the street in front of my house a few months back
ON THE STREET

i live in a city of 30k people and i hate watching any vehicle larger than a van try and navigate these shit-ass streets. cannot fucking imagine big cities.

scroll up and look at all the videos lad

>I'm a pro-union guy

lol

NO fuck FedEx ground ups is awesome

>I'm here from Jow Forums
lol

Imagine being so poor that you consider this a lot. Fucking LOL

>Average wait time to go full time as a driver was fourteen years
Not for me faggot. Father is one of those "nigger" drivers making 150k+ a year driving a tractor trailer for UPS for 20+ years. A union teamster member. Literally nepotism.

>Learn to code
Kek! As a high school graduate with a fully sponsored CDL by the teamsters, I can shit on the average code monkey w/ a bachelors with start pay alone.

Eat shit, pay off college debt and brag about having high IQ on an anonymous imageboard, cuck.

What happened?The incident seems to have occurred prior to the start of the video

A machine wouldnt care either, thats what you get when you make mans slaves of your union...
lol

God sez dont save that fucker in the mdeivac hence delay...

Um i dont know what policy ups has, but for usps we come before police and medical personnel. We have the right of way and you can not disturb us delivering mail.

Not even memeing thats a law.

Attached: 70617A5B-B719-4A73-9D9A-1320F0E96C2E.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

LITERALLY WHO

>Shemira refers to the Jewish religious ritual of watching over the body of a deceased person from the time of death until burial.

don't help Jow Forums, this is one of those private jewish police services that shoots people walking by their synagogues.

Is that because it's federal vs state?

i live in a city of 200 people and roads re fine for delivery trucks. maybe your shit country should upgrade roads. dont say your 30k population city cant afford it. light a fire under the mayors ass.

We just had a major snow in western wa and UPS handled that shit like an Alaskan sled team.

What a nigger