Is it ok to not to cut your daughter's hair until she turns 15...

Is it ok to not to cut your daughter's hair until she turns 15? I'm single dad and I have a 1 year old daughter I name her Star. And I need a answer is that ok?

Attached: 01879435e174ac59ebe70e2725122e7e.gif (448x252, 1.86M)

That’s not ok.

Why?

I think that it is ok.

She'll definitely cut her own hair or have someone else do it long before that so have at it I guess.

But that's gonna be cute right?

Don't assume the gender of the person you are caring for. It's up to the person to deiced what gender they are when they come of age.

Your right I guess

Of course it is okay.

Cutting of the hair is an invasive unnatural procedure. What child actually wants to go to the barbers or hair dressers? I think everyone should do this to be honest, maybe not all the way up to 15 but let children make their own descions when they are old enough and do not force them to cut there hair!!!

Hair starts getting damaged overtime, unless the dry ends are cut. It will tangle, look messy and the ends will grow uneven due to breakage. She'll grow frustrated with it and her peers will probably bully her in school. Just let a pro handle her hair a couple times a year, until she's old enough to decide for herself. If you think a teenage girl will conform to parental expectations regarding her looks until she's 15, you're in for a surprise.

>I named her Star
what the fuck mate
Also, you may have to cut her hair before she's 15 lest she suffers headaches. But yeah longer hair is prettier

Damn, you gave your daughter a perfect stripper name. She won't even have to come up with one. Give me a call in 17 years.

>I name her Star
That’s not ok.

Nonsense.

If anything only the ends will be effected. You can just brush it and apply natural oils to it to keep it strong and healthy.

Headaches? How? Don't think that is a thing that happens due to long hair lol.

hair has weight - pulls back on the scalp - causes headache

same thing happens when you tie your hair back for long periods of time.

It really does not weigh that much and I have not heard of anyone with significantly long hair complain about this.

Yes if you tie it back too tightly it can but keep in mind the longer it is the looser you are able to have it anyway, so yeah I really don't think this is a concern.

That's an oddly specific question. Why would you be unable to cut her hair until she's 15?

cause this is bait mate

Both calling your child Star and cutting her hair when she's probably smoking her first cigs and sucking dick is wrong

Cancer master troll. I really hope you are a troll...

What makes you guys think this is a bait or a troll? I'm not OP but seriously what is so weird about not cutting your hair? All you cutters are the weird ones...

#stopcutting #selfharmisnotokay

Though Star is a pretty weird name.

Tbh the bitch named Star with the weird hair is exactly who I'd be fucking back in high school. God bless OP, the damaged sluts have to come from somewhere you know?

Is it though?

Attached: what-the-hell-kind-of-bait-is-this-19269067.png (500x525, 45K)

The last guy I know who named his daughter after his waifu ended up raping her.
Take care to know your role in her life, and don't cross those wires.

Damn, that's a shame. With a little more effort it wouldn't even have been rape. I mean, morally what is so wrong with fucking your daughter as long as it is consensual?

T. Triggered rightie

No what I mean is I will cut my daughter's hair but only little bit just on her knees

Why Is wierd?

you can bet her mom is a stripper and got knocked up by some black guy and OP, like a fool, gonna raise the kid

Just give her a fro pick for christmas OP

My mom: thats perfectly fine, short hair is for old people, shes just started raising my sister which is 3 (rest of us are guys)
But this person is also right , my sis tried cutting her own hair (mom flipped shit )

Attached: big_think.jpg (777x704, 42K)

>It's up to the person to deiced what gender they are
Einstein bent the fabric of space-time but this user manages to bend reality itself...

Along with bending grammar.

kek

Attached: 1533407368392.jpg (500x645, 25K)

No mature single parent would ask a question like this. You’re clearly larping. Fuck off faggot.

He hit her before she had hair, so I presume that a groomed case would've been too old for him.
Whatever the case, you're both going to hell.

Who cares, with a name like Star you've guaranteed that she's going to become a stripper.

haven't you seen zoolander?
seriously though what kind of a name is Star
is it from a movie or something?

Well, that's a psycho. Also, is it grooming if she is over 18? Imagine that your daughter grew up to be hot as fuck. You would try to tap that. I mean, even Trump realized this and he is a normie. A hot piece of ass is a hot piece of ass even if it is related to you.

It's probably for the best that little kids don't have long hair. It'll get tangled, pulled by other kids, get stuff stuck in it, etc.

dude, that's not right and normal people DON'T want to fuck their children. I can understand you might feel this way if you're young and have don't have any siblings, but that's not an healthy view of the world and you should probably seek some kind of help if you continue to think that way as you grow up.

Well, we are both entitled to our opinions. But the president of the United States of America, the most powerful man in the universe, agrees with me and disagrees with you.