Why are women more inclined to decorate and ruin minimalist homes like pic related?

Why are women more inclined to decorate and ruin minimalist homes like pic related?

Attached: homesweethome.jpg (1050x809, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/roiRmAXSqRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a form of territorial pissing.

I wish a woman would make a home like this for me

Attached: suicidal kaido.jpg (233x216, 14K)

women make homes it’s literally what they do. you’d know that if you had a woman.

there's literally nothing wrong with this except for the wall decorations of course

the home is already made you stupid nigger
they only order shit online and hang it on the walls

Because they're perpetually unhappy without some form of external stimulus causing their brains to excrete dopamine and oxytocin.

Christ just the thought of that

Attached: ............png (942x556, 12K)

Women make homes. They're homemakers. That's what they do.

Why did a thread need to die for this idiotic question?

Attached: Fucking WHY.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Most of that shit is useless. The only thing that should be added is the coffee table. Everything else is completely unnecessary and adds no utility. Except the pupper.

I mean yeah some girls have bad taste, and also a lot of them do this with poor consumerist habits, like they don’t have any home making skills they just are addicted to buying knick knacks

but it’s still normal and healthy for girls to decorate

...the state of Jow Forums

to makes them look more comfy?

Attached: 1545257911476.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

pic related

Attached: women2019.jpg (385x377, 27K)

Attached: 1543881198205.png (2346x1164, 2.7M)

>

Makes the home comfy.

>Live Laugh Love
Yeah that's spot on, they really can't help themselves can they?

It's a woman's nature and job. The giant wall text is cringy but they mean well.

Fuckin' lost it with the 'Live Laugh Love' signs and and 'Smile'. If you've been over to any divorcee's place their apartments are littered with that shit. Why do they like pillows so much? Why are there so many cushions there? You've never been to Paris why do you think a poster of the Eiffel Tower makes you look cool and cultured?

This post is spot fuckin' on.

>Spends most of his time outdoors

You don't realise where you are do you?

you wouldn't if it was happening

>man builds house with his own hard work and money
>women moves in and embellishes a few things then says she made a home.

Men’s lives are often empty without women. Women give us a sense of purpose and motivation. I love women so much.

To be fair, id rather women "make homes" and have babies, then trying to emulate men and not want to breed till 38

what's the purple object on the coffee table?

You're right, but if you are ever shooting the shit with men IRL, the word is "nesting"

Curtains are useful in winter, unless you like high heating bills.

Can confirm. I have to fight my woman constantly on this bullshit and the "compromise" is half way between no decorations and 100% her bullshit decorations.

If you need a woman to tell you to mop your floor and wipe your own ass you may as well hang yourself because you have no will.

You say that, but it drives me up the fucking wall. I made my wife watch Tidying Up with the little Jap woman, and I've finally convinced her to start decluttering.

No, the house is there.

A man can own a house, a woman makes it a home.

Those bullshit uneccesary and space clogging monstrosities promote a 'lived in.' and 'homey' feel to visitors and are supposed to make you feel relaxed.

I'd tend to agree with that.
I've heard of that before.

Plus they're useful for blocking out headlights from passing traffic.

Just start tearing holes in shit and get tomato stains on everything.

>things that never happens

well, there must be other things

They're also good against snipers.

I'll meet halfway at coffee table, curtains and doggo

My wife despises that kind of shit weirdly enough. She decorated my house with Catholic icon paintings and a few Renaissance pieces, da Vinci's last supper in my dining room for example. I think there's a crucifix in every room in the house.

Is that fucking Hitler on the wall?

In time, my child, you will develop your man cave from which you can rebuild your outer haven and wage an honorable (but ultimately failing) campaign against bitch tits' reign of cancer over your rightful domain. Haaazaaaa!!!!

Look at mister patron of the arts here. It's good to see that you're supporting talent like that. Oh wait sorry just kidding I fucked up you're just buying mass-produced prints and pretending to be cool and cultured fuck yourself.

>canadian

Cool it with the racism paco

>Mexican defending the guy who has a crucifix in every room in his house
lmao, stereotypical

So what do Mexican women decorate their cardboard shacks with?

>canadian

Usually the female idea of depending on a man's salary drives her to this.

>Let wife spend ~$150 on decorations that don't look like thottery
Gee I'm a fucking literal nigger

Attached: man-in-the-high-castle10.jpg (575x900, 89K)

Only thing I would add is either a tray stand for the chair or a general coffee table. Only to have something to put a drink on.

>Those bullshit uneccesary and space clogging monstrosities promote a 'lived in.' and 'homey' feel to visitors and are supposed to make you feel relaxed.
Pretty much this. I'm a single guy with a house to myself. I recently started putting paintings and pictures on the walls and getting lamps for indirect lighting.

Without this shit, my house doesn't feel comfy at all. Just a building with nothing drug on my psyche. Got a chill room now with 2200k bulbs, oil painting found at thrift store, shelves of stuff from when I was a kid. Very comfy now.

>drew in pets rather than kids
>plant in corner away from windows
>throw pillows on recliners
>drew in new, bigger t.v.
Dump her.

>~$150
Not even buying *good* prints. You suck at being married, Nancy.

Managing the hearth has been the womans domain for well over a hundred thousand years. The man's imperative is to create/take and hold it and keep it stocked and secure.
They want to personalize it because this is their instinct, this is a touchstone of acceptance that they need from the man to feel secure in their role.
The rise of consumerism and even ideology does not actually change what we are, not in such a short span of time anyways.
Perhaps in a few more thousand years they will no longer feel such compulsions, but I doubt it.

>Women make homes. They're homemakers. That's what they do.
AKA
>Going to homegoods or bed bath & beyond, buying random crap like good little consumers, and cluttering up the house with it

Attached: ed124ca8c953b2ffeb27984a8ccf3dc8.jpg (1600x1198, 168K)

How many pillows and cushions do you own and how many do you use, Nancy?

>post with nuclear family image
>grug my post good
>your post bad grug

in Mexico the more big is the crucifix more chances to go to Heaven

crucifix

I honestly can't argue that logic. I yield.

My wife is German and has to have a crucifix on the wall. What's up with that?

lmao

Chastity cuck

the NPC couple portrait is the best and most sinister part of this

Needs more pillows, but this is accurate enough.

also, r8 your wife, is blonde?

It's called nesting dumb fuck

I think it's a Casablanca movie poster, which ties in perfectly with the poster of the Eiffel Tower for no goddamn reason. This is a very accurate post.

>i went to college for english i like art
Yeah, lady. You're super interesting.

>putting a TalmudVision in the center of your living space
YES, VERY WELL DECORATED ROOM

Attached: 1322606461160.png (274x320, 54K)

Here's proofs. Why do they do this???

Attached: IMG_20190218_164556.jpg (1440x2560, 858K)

Looks like a table cloth and two something circles for putting cups on.

>no dog allowed in minimalist/male apartment
hi atf

>not using it to put vidyagames

>

Attached: KenanThompson_SNL_WhatUpWithThat.jpg (627x352, 17K)

that's just a cross, a crucifix has the holy boi attached

Are you blind?
Lower left corner.

>playing (((console games)))
Also an excellent use of space.

No, not blonde, brunette. We're old and shit so you wouldn't find her to be that attractive unless you're into granny pr0n.

>How many pillows and cushions do you own and how many do you use, Nancy?
On my need or on my two couches? Each couch has two throw pillows, one for each side. Very helpful when I sleep on them.

Bed has 4 pillows, two flat pillows and two fat pillows for mixing and matching for pure comfy.

I assume you didn't actually want me to answer your question

No you dont when they start controlling your home expect to get cucked shortly.

Doesn't make it any better. At least I don't have to have a pic of the damn Eiffel tower.

>Men’s lives are often empty without women
No cuck you mean men's live are often empty without male friends. Women are manipulative hole that backstab you constantly EVEN IF YOU ARE HOT.

It's called "nesting" and is common in females in the entire animal kingdom

>rug on a carpet

Attached: 87196BD2-CCE1-4CE3-8D12-D4B2FDFE9720.jpg (600x300, 27K)

shit room

Attached: room01.png (1550x819, 1.59M)

>throw pillows
Extraneous and degenerate. Shame on you. I'll give you a pass because you say you use them and don't just move them off the furniture when you go to sit on them but that's me being generous.

Kek

Are you retarded? Its drawn in.

That guy is permanently drenched in pussy juice he doesn't even get the chance to wash it clean katanas get you so much tang.

I play aryan games like EU4, Terraria, and mount&blade on my tv you faggot.

you can go back now.

ugh, no, but i would like to have europeans grandparents . My grandma is so redpilled about jews and is the only one of the family is supporting me when my family confronts me about my antisemitism.

Women are supposed to turn the living spaces into a "home."

The real issue connected to your question is why most women buy pre-made and mass-produced nesting decoration such as "live laugh love" posters and such rather than incorporate their own personality into the home.

Women's identities are connected to the home in the way men's often become connected to profession. Women kill their own happiness, sad.

>EU4
>M&B
>with a controller
jesus christ

Attached: 1411288482423.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Its a womans job to decorate you dumb fuck. Their choice in decoration depends on the amount of poz in their system.

>be Jow Forums
>laugh at normies who don't understand memes when they start to leak out to twitter or normebook
>normie tweets what is clearly a joke
>get triggered by it for a least a year now

It starts with one pair of throw pillows but then before you know it you've got more cushions than you could possibly use like OPs pic and you're cutting your own cock off.

try not being surrounded by horrible women

youtu.be/roiRmAXSqRM