Pink(girls) costs more than blue(boys)

>pink(girls) costs more than blue(boys)
>black(negros) costs even more than both

Why does Jow Forums deny the structural systemic institutional bias in society and academia against women and minorities? It's objectively and empirically proven beyond all doubt.

Attached: pink and black tax.png (929x1269, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-fx-9750GII-Graphing-Calculator-Blue/dp/B0023UYQTG/
amazon.com/Casio-fx-9750GII-Graphing-Calculator-Pink/dp/B00KD1S5OO
amazon.com/Casio-fx-300ES-Scientific-Calculator-Black/dp/B007HJ89VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: look at all that pink tax.jpg (1200x900, 247K)

women and blacks aren't prohibited from purchasing the blue one

>supply and demand

Black casio calcs can hide cheeto dust, the others can't handle it. Thus the high demand by the poor neckbeards starting their undergrad years.

What if manufacturing pink dye costs more due to more expensive chemicals involved and it's not a plot of hwyte ebil man to keep strong women down?

Attached: 1549241789010.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

If you zoom in on the left tag it's fairly obvious that somebody faked it
You can see blurred text and the whole thing is much blurrier than the rest of the image. Works better if you reverse image search for a higher resolution though

Supply and demand, retards

the black one is even smaller, BBC myth confirmed

all jokes appart, it's the same thing with razors lol

now post, the ti-84 where the pink one costs less.

>Casio
Fuck off faggot, if you aren't using TI you need to leave. Sad casiofags even steal the ti 30x color schemes

Attached: ti 89.jpg (450x450, 64K)

that was beautiful

>using a calculator

Attached: DSW0IY78U0fE.jpg (555x585, 37K)

That manlet has some moves.

kys
Casio is the most based calculator

Attached: 1550532809797.jpg (3840x2400, 943K)

And get heckled for being a race and gender traitor?

hahaha TI?
Why don't you open your eyes and come to the shining light that are HP RPN calcs?

>Using a Casio calculator
It's like you want to be mocked
TI 89 master race

>RPN

Attached: 1537976713131.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Fuck have i been paying too nuch for calculators?

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-185228_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 467K)

>ITT: people don't understand production run costs and how simply changing the color of your product could change the price due to several reasons

This is how everyone can tell you don't run a fucking business.

Attached: 1519127308920.png (250x241, 72K)

accept the truth, RPN is blazingly fast and accurate and can also handle repetitivity

Pink can be used by both girls and boys and people all across the spectrum you bigot. No one was forcing them to buy the pink calculator!

Computer scientists should get the rope

Like a nog would ever have need of a scientific calculator.

Is that Super Ma'am?

I'm Chem E
no rope for me :)

Attached: low quality.png (340x103, 5K)

BTW if you look closely at the black one, it includes a "teacher's pack" option which is the reason for the increased price. Your thread failed, Shillbot.

why can't they just make one set with grey or black handles?

This. Pigment isn't equally priced.

It costs less because nobody is buying since gender studies and feminism majors have nothing to calculate

Take the TI-36X PRO pill
This is the best calculator for people who do real scientific work and don't wan't extra bullshit

Attached: brave_2019-02-18_19-01-32.png (497x692, 373K)

>amazon.com/Casio-fx-9750GII-Graphing-Calculator-Blue/dp/B0023UYQTG/
>46$
>amazon.com/Casio-fx-9750GII-Graphing-Calculator-Pink/dp/B00KD1S5OO
>50$

The one in the middle looks orange
Fuck I hate being colour blind.

the pink one costs more because they don't normally run in pink. it's a special product.

That's a 10 pack option for 10 times the price +9 cents.

>not using RPN
ishygddt

They produce more blue cases and fewer pink cases so the pinks cost more due to economy of scale. Plus females don't do calculations because they're usually too busy whoring themselves out.

Repackage pic related in a way that would appeal to hipsters as the Student Debt Calculator

Attached: shopping.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Mah nigga

This wouldn't be the case if woman wouldn't go around saying how powerful and independent they are

Let's get serious here

Attached: mula-abacus__0712350_pe728755_s5.jpg (2000x2000, 621K)

Sales of calculators to women are hindered by the fact that they can usually find a beta orbiter to handle any math they need done. A woman who needs to buy a calculator has already lost at life.

Kek wut?

Bitches are 80% of consumer purchases, so of course they are going to price shit targeted at girls higher then boys because there is demand for it. Literally 1st grade supply and demand. Second blue and black are basically interchangeable to all race of boys. Why would niggers buy the black calculator over the blue one.

Op is a mouth breathing retard

Attached: 4E799B42-BC71-4868-A49D-1A23B5F0C4CF.png (645x729, 28K)

of course, these retards who can't into numbers always shit on RPN without even knowing how to use it, sucks to be them and be stuck in formatting land forever
apparently if you're really good with abacus you can do a lot of stuff right in your noggin

Needs to be more "authentic". Hopefully the chinese characters say something like "extreme smegma conoisseur"

Forgot pic

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x378, 32K)

pic related is one of my prized possessions. it used to belong to my dag until he gave it to me for high school.

Attached: 1522953602430.jpg (1500x972, 166K)

It's a tax on stupid people.

Nice

Only zoomers and niggers don't know about the TI-83 master race and the best game on the market!

Attached: ac36aa0adf5b86396905fd948b2289ab.jpg (299x717, 43K)

The black calculator is more expensive because men will pay a premium to have a calculator that doesn't look like a toy

>pink is not as popular
>perhaps the pigment needs a more complicated supply chain
>nope, blame the patriarchy

I have an old 20s, sweet fucking keys and still works like a charm to this day, I also destroyed a 49+ in college
hah no

>using a calculator in 2019
lol, apps are far better and free

You get to live that game irl everyday, Miguel... I guess it would be boring to you.

>not using a mechanical calculator godmachine
lmao @ ur life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Those things are works of art.
Is chinkmoot fucking with captchas again? I can't seem to post twice without selecting five to ten images.

Attached: abacus.jpg (877x500, 53K)

>zero in the middle
Why?

Also, how do you enter operations?

looke dit up
theyre all 12.99
kys shrill

amazon.com/Casio-fx-300ES-Scientific-Calculator-Black/dp/B007HJ89VE

Jesus fuck. You know, not all progress is bad.

Decades later, still the prefect calculator. Plus normies can't borrow it since they can't figure out how to use it.

Attached: s-l1000(2).jpg (676x900, 79K)

Why not just get an app for your phone since the processor is superior, the screen is larger, and it's a touch screen?