Just a reminder

Just a reminder

Attached: zJi7Rm8.jpg (600x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNDZ9EKJLJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true, avoid at all cost

Attached: 51398bea37a92699ccc1c538f07d70f4--collection-search.jpg (236x236, 8K)

All memes aside this is a real thing by the way

Attached: hmmm.jpg (864x332, 107K)

Gonna go light up rn thanks for reminding me.

I smoked a lot of weed and the only thing that changed is I started to enjoy anal sex with women more.

>this person thinks they are actually straight

If you EVER want to put a man's penis in your mouth, you are at least bisexual

Just say no.

Attached: IMG_20161022_011916.jpg (480x401, 26K)

This is true.

Attached: dude weed.png (1512x3760, 2.71M)

Bisexuality is fake and as retarded as agnosticism.

One time i was high and had an overwhelming desire to suck my own dick, but that’s it *shrugemoji*

Attached: 1402473105041.jpg (800x600, 411K)

proof!

Bi is best

Attached: 45B67DEB-75DA-4B92-96B8-2FE15DEFC860.png (720x716, 634K)

ya weed did that to him...

Attached: 1533916679961.jpg (403x403, 22K)

might not even be the weed. That shit they're smoking could be loaded with pesticides/heavy metals/synthetic plant growth regulators

One time I got high and started fucking a bowl of oatmeal I made, i didnt bust a nut in it but afterwards I did get on ny hands and knees and start eating it like a dog though.

Flag checks out

Based

Attached: 86FB0D77-5006-4AD9-84E0-6422633F49EB.png (730x800, 158K)

that’s reefer madness propaganda pot is responsible for 0 overdoses its completely natural and harmless is medicine just legalize and tax it stop turning citizens into criminals people will just smoke weed anyways the war on drugs was a massive failure people shouldn’t have their lives ruined over smoking a fucking plant that’s reefer madness propaganda pot is responsible for 0 overdoses its completely natural and harmless is medicine just legalize and tax it stop turning citizens into criminals people will just smoke weed anyways the war on drugs was a massive failure people shouldn’t have their lives ruined over smoking a fucking plant that’s reefer madness propaganda pot is responsible for 0 overdoses its completely natural and harmless is medicine just legalize and tax it stop turning citizens into criminals people will just smoke weed anyways the war on drugs was a massive failure people shouldn’t have their lives ruined over smoking a fucking plant

you might be gay

dude people are getting slowly poisoned with pesticides when they smoke black market boof

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Racist

Bisexuality is homosexuality you disgusting fag

it's a natural aphrodisiac, once you get to a certain level of horniness you'll fuck any hole available. it gets to a point where your boner actually starts hurting and if you don't jerk off it will take up to 20 minutes for it to go away.

Pot actually helps me concentrate more I know plenty of successful people who smoke weed correlation doesn’t equal causation i get anxious when I don’t smoke weed pot helps me mellow out if you haven’t smoked it you can’t criticize it everybody should at least try it once in their lives Pot actually helps me concentrate more I know plenty of successful people who smoke weed correlation doesn’t equal causation i get anxious when I don’t smoke weed pot helps me mellow out if you haven’t smoked it you can’t criticize it everybody should at least try it once in their lives Pot actually helps me concentrate more I know plenty of successful people who smoke weed correlation doesn’t equal causation i get anxious when I don’t smoke weed pot helps me mellow out if you haven’t smoked it you can’t criticize it everybody should at least try it once in their lives

You get it.

if by gay you mean the old english definition of same sex buggery and felatio, then yes, it can make you incredibly gay

>gateway drug to butt stuff

Are you memeing. Nice meme sentences you got going on there. Nice repetition. I can repeat to. Nigga Nigga nigga nigga.

Oh
My
Sides

Short term memory loss at its finest

lose some weight, fatty

nigga u gay as fuck, fat ass Gaylord fucker

Bisexuality is the default human sexual nature, prove me wrong pro tip you cant christcucks.

Attached: london.png (1077x781, 1.6M)

Why they fuck should it be taxed? Fuck you.

Fake. It was the mushrooms that made me gay.

imagine smoking female plant genitalia...supers0y

Sarcasm reveals it self at the end.

Cant be true. You are super annoying and nothing would make me happier than to prove you right by fucking both your partents while you watch. But i just cant get into the spirit of it becsuse your dad gives me the limps. I can certainly plow your mom though.

Depending on the number of others who feel this way, it may be that the default human sexual nature is to full your moms body cavity with hot thicc meat.

Damn, you just told that boy!

Open your eyes man.

youtu.be/jNDZ9EKJLJs

Attached: hitler is magic.png (387x480, 383K)