What happend to milo?

What happend to milo?

Attached: e26156300f634ee69b66a8f3cd88f7b7-780x520.jpg (446x299, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3VkTVprN0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w
hooktube.com/watch?v=k3VkTVprN0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a faggot

He outted faggots as pedophiles and the powers that be stopped propping him up.

He gots AIDS

He sits around at home all day and starts threads about himself on Jow Forums

he got a really bad case of ligma and almost died
he should be coming back soon, I hope

fired from his job and deplatformed

Attached: milo betrayed.jpg (535x934, 190K)

Even as a flamboyant faggot, he became too embarrassed by who his fans were and went into hiding.

Attached: 1550354801729.png (1279x712, 1.22M)

Died of aids
Then died of aids a second time
Truly, the LGBT community has not yet still recovered

Attached: 2FB26251-ECA1-44A8-A88B-4D1162EE9FDE.jpg (906x1024, 144K)

aids

didnt he literally shoot himself in the foot?

Did he get aids and die.

Its fucking weird but true, can't have that line crossed or there would be violence

nerve gas

He is a one-trick-pony. There was no depth to his character and people got tired.

Defended 13yos being able to have sex with adults if they wanted, then when it backfired on him he went full hypocrite and pretended that was never him, so now he is just a joke with no real ideals of his own anymore

What's ligma?

Old joke mane

He married a gay nigger

>too much bbc

he's back in the queen-kike of england's dungeon taking her strapon up his ass.

hopefully died of aids

Hes unironically right
Hes a discusting gay racemixing degenerate but he did alot for all of us
Call me whatever you faggots want but he pushed everything further, i can only wonder how further we would be with our goals if we helped maintain his momentum

>What happend to milo?
Dying of AIDS I believe.

Attached: aids.png (1220x822, 43K)

see what if he was a good guy looking for a place to fit in. an outcast. like all of us.

and genuinely did believe in restoring humanity.
with a gay flamboyant twist.

Money dried up

Became too obvious in being a planted opposition pawn. What was it that he said while glowing with pride? "Jews really do own everything", was it? And he openly admits to being jewish, supporting yet another jew as a president.
Question is, why would anyone care about yet another owned talking head? His interests are completely aligned with zionism.

thats what i remember being the main critique

Apparently he still posts here and uses a Pirate flag (at least according to himself on his web show).

He took his persona too far, made some bad bets, didn't handle the consequences well..

Attached: depressed.png (902x598, 530K)

>kikebart mouthpiece

yeah, no.

the glaring hypocrisy is hilarious but so infuriating.
i've seen countless fags openly brag about fucking minors and adult men being in relationships with 16 y/os isn't exactly extremely rare of a thing. they all came dangerously close to being outed as the weirdos they are.

Attached: 1549927526803.jpg (495x398, 38K)

make your own youtube
make your own twitter
make your own patreon
make your own bank
make your own society

Sugondese nuts, hahaha

Probably dying from aids from taking too much cock.

Attached: EE.png (700x700, 208K)

I'm pretty sure the psychic lobsters finally got to him.

>pic related that set it all in motion

Attached: PsychicLobsters.jpg (1245x657, 92K)

He's actually not wrong. I think people forget just how bad things were getting in 2014. Milo put a spotlight on how fucked colleges in America are.

>racemixing
>two men
>can't reproduce and mix race

the reason for making this thread is i do feel bad. i dont think we did enough for him.

same thing with Trump. Controlled opposition whose loans with jews were due and couldn't pay.

I unironically think he's getting too old. Remember when he talked about being molested as a kid and liking it? Makes me feel like he was a sort of political toyboy all along.

F desu
I never understood people hating on Milo.
He exposed the double standards of jewish cultural marxism, and never lied about jewish power and influence in america either.

He got AIDS and died from pneumonia.

Isn’t that the guy that fucked a nigger a got AIDS? Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s dead.

That didn’t happen

Milo did nothing wrong. I wish I had a way to help him.

>lies
>memeflag

Imagine my shock

Yep. Ppl talking shit here are fucking ingrates. Milo did A LOT to wake ppl up to Marxist globe homo.

>he doesnt know

who the fuck has an old fashioned with angels envy

Milo served a purpose ... but his use came and went a long time ago. Every sincehe went on the
((joe Rogan)) podcasts he just disappeared

He was a good link from the retard sargonites to /us/

>What

Attached: roadkill.jpg (2048x1363, 1.21M)

The truth is pretty simple. He stopped doing tours and put his stuff behind a paywall. Now he’s not putting out new content that can go viral like he used to.

ALL GAYS MOLEST BOYS WHAT HE DESCRIBED IS TYPICAL FAGGOT BEHAVIOR IF HE IS SO BAD ALL GAYS SHOULD BE URINATED ON PISS PISS PISS

HE GOT TAKEN DOWN BY THE EVIL RAT KIKE REAGAN BATTALION THEY SHOULD BE URINATED ON PISS PISS PISS

Deplatformed, and every time he tries to post new content, he gets (((shunned)))

Literally no one will host his content.

F

He could still recover. He needs to get his spending under control though. Dude has to take personal responsibility and not overspend on a lavish lifestyle he can't afford.

He is epic because he BTFO's fags like LIBTARDS and KIKES with FACTS AND LOGIC XD. Every time he shuts sjws he is so epic that I have to buy hiserch and tickets to see him hear him talk about homosexuality being ok and that I should die for Israel XDD.

Can I post this thread on Reddit? It's just so awesome that Jow Forums loves MILO. I WANT TO SUCK HIS COCK

he got married

how?

Who's out there actually speaking for us now though? All the ones we had prior to Trump's election have either been effectively silenced by MSM and silicon valley or was abandoned long ago for purity reasons like Milo. All we have left are talking heads on Fox News like Tucker Carlson, and that's pretty sad.

His asshole got split open by nigger cock and he bled to death. RIP!

same thing with Trump. Controlled opposition whose loans with jews were due and couldn't pay.

> Yiannopoulos is a U.S. resident alien on O-1 visa status. He married his long-term boyfriend, an African-American man, in Hawaii, in September 2017. The couple prefer at present to keep the identity of his husband secret.
Wow, a migrant AND a faggot

I think he pissed through he’s trust fund money on the college tours. He started a paid podcast thing that failed.

>coke

LIGMA BALLS

Before this was posted i typed:

He issued a statement about why he opted out of everything, and IIRC the biggest reason for "leaving" the scene was a lack of support from conservatives.

Someone who can post the screen will do better than I.

It's a shame though, as much as Jow Forums hates mainstream cons he spoke to people and had the faggot privilege card that allowed him to get away with things others can't.

He's still a degenerate, but at least he was on /our team/

He would probably still experience success, if he did not indicate that he liked what that priest did to him, or something or other, how that story went. It went very badly for his appeal to a broader public. So many people dropped him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w

chicken butt

crying bitchfaggot

Even if he didn't take that final red pill of the JQ and renounce his degenerative ways, he really helped a bit.
But with that said, it's hard to sympathize with someone who just refuses to take such a step in understanding and international policy.

F

Milo Coin was supposed to be a win

I want a Milo comeback.

don't have to give the pedo any clicks

hooktube.com/watch?v=k3VkTVprN0Q

just actually watched the hooktube
HIS VOICE IS DUBBED IN
It's TOTALLY fake
What a skank he is.

Attached: skep-rock.jpg (640x360, 60K)

People grew tired of e-celebs in general. Milo really wasn't anything special besides being an ironic nigger-loving kikefag ancap. That was basically his whole gimmick. Now the centrist libertarians have collapsed and split hard right and left

Yes he did. He flat out said that pedo relationships is right of passage for homosexuality. But then he fucked up by enthusiastically about how he gave Father Michael good head. Not only was this “father Michael” praise a retarded thing to say but it also dismantled what could have been a massive redpill on the correlation between homosexuality and pedophillia.

Character assassinated by Mcmuffin

not to mention jewish and dated black men, that's why they went out of their way to destroy him because their normal tactics didn't work against him

He didn't help matters by giving them the rope to hang him with the pedo shit

He stopped being rich.

he never was rich, he was a lap dancing whore living off other people's money

Got married and became boring..lol

I think Mercer’s falling out with Bannon has to fit in this equation somewhere, right?

He walked a fine line though. He was kind of normie tier, but also edgy. So basically neither group felt the need to step up for him.

fag

Checked. He's right.