Captain Marvel is using her "powers" to fight Nazis

Captain Marvel is using her "powers" to fight Nazis.

Attached: powers.jpg (996x1019, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
society-reviews.com/2018/08/17/is-marvel-hiring-a-butt-double-for-brie-larson/
youtube.com/watch?v=eCYZ5fnta4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: white males.jpg (624x713, 50K)

Attached: MK Ultra Brie.png (603x572, 60K)

her feet are gross

Oh great. More toxic feminism

Her profession is called hypocrisy, pretends to be people she really isn't

wow she was literally raped surprised she didnt call the cops

Are leftists actually insane?

Attached: saving womankind.jpg (582x642, 91K)

>Hedging your bets for when your capeshit movie tanks
Out fucking (((skilled))).

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

Stop watching capeshit.

Attached: Mfw_11a6c6_6505641.jpg (1200x801, 157K)

Donate money to Disney, goyim.

Attached: captain tranny.jpg (582x356, 34K)

Its too late. The window has shifted. Onward we travel.

Attached: hjhjhgzz.jpg (600x600, 55K)

This is what a 29 year old white woman looks like

Attached: brie-larson-2019-online-film-critics-society-awards-4.jpg (1280x1792, 328K)

She can "fight" me anytime hehe

If it does tank this will be the first marvel capeshit movie that tanks. Proving once again women are shit at everything.

>file name

Jeez, her kike shrink has her fucked up good and has secured their income for years.

Attached: brie larson feet.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

more like a zogwashed drone in full programming.
Hitler did nothing wrong bitch. But you did in becoming a tool for the Satanists.

Thousand cock stare

That glazed-over stare. Why is it so common?

Barf. The only excuse to look like that is to have a husband and 3 kids, at least.

This is what a 29 year old white woman who is a promiscuous alcoholic looks like

Attached: brie larson.jpg (873x1105, 267K)

today, leaf was not cucked enuff

>they are likely all on heavy drug medication.

so it's going to overwhelmingly go to shit?

Attached: 1376021293245.png (440x3784, 1.47M)

Attached: dates black men.jpg (695x708, 99K)

The solution is to not watching anything from Hollywood not even so called "redpilled" movies. Just watch movies from Asia. Honestly I'd rather watch Chinese films than Hollyshit right now

Wow looks 40

eew. put that away kek

Attached: black liberation.jpg (754x479, 72K)

Attached: c85a4b1c0719cfcf15f485004d3bafdbb320ff31a2a82ca29729fe7bddddd74b-argentina.png (258x330, 49K)

Yuri rattles in his casket with excitement.

>Lost

Someone have the meme about sperm staying in the womens body and making them stupid?

They're all insane!

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

>Watching superhero movies in any year, especially (current year)

I haven't watched a cape shit movie in years. No idea how people keep watching the same shit over and over.

((brainwashed))

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: white dudes.jpg (1762x852, 324K)

Done by (((Educational Systems))) taken over by the nosed tribe.

lamo, wtf are her toes infected?

so expressive this person who is a professional who uses expression to express

Attached: 1549653581967.jpg (960x537, 58K)

she needs to be locked in a mental institution for her own good

the world could use less activism

Both have man jaws. Do feminists have high testosterone levels?

Oh fuck off. Capeshit hero movies are literally

>Some random nobody goes from zero to hero
>Big bad guy wants to destroy the world
>Sky beam
>3/4 through the movie, good guy gives up he can't win
>The last 1/4, the good guy wins easily and defeats the sky beam

How the fuck do people still watch capeshit movies?

Attached: soyboy.png (626x384, 186K)

LOL

Attached: 1549087369872.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Attached: 29_years_old.jpg (811x1109, 180K)

Women really do have a knack to fuck up everything, dont they OP?

Attached: juh.jpg (640x800, 71K)

>fun

Attached: future is female.jpg (848x860, 54K)

Didn't she needed a butt-double because hers is so terribly flat?

There is literally no defense for cape fag movies.

She was cute in Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Attached: 1446215842813.jpg (480x640, 62K)

They are too stupid for sensitive areas like politics and the corporate world. After the last war they can call themselves lucky if men will let them leave the kitchen again as the world will have had it.
Guaranteed.

Just feel special user that you have an unpopular opinion. It's ok to let others have fun.

Not Tessa god dam it

It's called reading a book or going outside or literally any hobby that isn't Jew propaganda

mcu movies are bland.

The ironic thing about movies and tv shows repelling white men is Disney is pushing white men to read. Judging by Gen Z, white male teens may also be driven to read. I'm all for an experiment where we test the effect of white male teens reading instead of watching TV/movies like the rest. Obviously they might just abandon fiction and go on Youtube, but that's how they become immunized to the media.

Disney loses either way as white men at the moment still watch their movies, there hasn't been a generation that grew up without nostalgia for Star Wars/Marvel/etc that simply won't go to the movie hoping that it's different this time.

It's going to be particularly interesting to see what happens after the second Thanos movie. This'll be the last movie for a bunch of the original Avengers. I'm hoping they lose a bunch of the 25+ crowd. In a few years we'll probably have a new Captain America, Tony Stark, Thor, Hulk, etc. I hope Disney stays true to the comics and we get the transgender lesbian muslims that comic book fans love so much.

But society only learns from disaster, so brace for impact. Again.

Ready for a Dane Cook comeback!?

ooga booga nigra

Oh yeah she does.
society-reviews.com/2018/08/17/is-marvel-hiring-a-butt-double-for-brie-larson/

I'd mop up her face grease with my taint and leathery bag.

Disney framed this whole arch with the idea that too many characters would cause the franchise to stagnate and prevent new characters from getting the spotlight, but I don't think they anticipated losing fans that just don't really care for the new characters. Disney's Marvel machine is not going to sputter like Star Wars did, but it certainly won't be as ludicrously profitable as it once was

There are some really rare gems like Watchmen but nu males hated that movie so they have to play it extremely safe.

Attached: I'mtired.png (800x559, 521K)

>To center women.

Sounds totalitarian.

(((DISNEY)))
>be gay, kids, it's da cool thing to do!
youtube.com/watch?v=eCYZ5fnta4o

Attached: disney_president.jpg (794x135, 42K)

>if I feel uncomfortable, it's valid
I see no problem with this line of thinking. This couldn't possibly be dangerous to society.

She always looks pissed off. Did she suck Weinstein's dick or something to get where she is?

I'm half-convinced she's just shitposting irl.

Attached: 1550531579590.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

guess she doesn't want white men watching her shitty capeshit movie either.

The MCU was built up by Disney from the start. And Marvel as the comics company was pozzed practically from the inception, admittedly different titles to different extent.

That said, it is interesting to see that the specific sort of poz that appears to be too much even for fans of the universe already featuring every sort of pozzed message from multiculturalism and hatred of family to multiple stabs at Christianity and even a literal assertion that if you are a white male and your country if prosperous then destroying it for the sake of the world is your moral duty, is a Strong Female Character.
I think it's the repetition and piling on from multiple studios. After being attacked for disliking Ghostbusterettes, many fanboys honestly liked Wonder Woman, and they thought when they said so it proved they don't hate Strong Female Characters. But then Disney/Lucasfilm claimed they hated The Last Jedi because they hate strong women, and now Disney/Marvel is telling them they won't see this movie because they hate strong women.... The fans are learning.

Attached: woke.jpg (580x445, 33K)

Attached: loli hitler.jpg (299x299, 12K)

Attached: 1550470792175.jpg (2042x4147, 759K)

>watch kike movies in 2019

Attached: 1550542015229.png (941x866, 514K)

(((Media))) is truly banking on brainwashing gen Z into good little goyim. They are sacrificing current profit to do so. Netflix is the worst example, nothing but wall to wall propaganda.

Attached: 67857942.jpg (2016x836, 554K)

Attached: hello beautiful.png (985x797, 714K)

They aren't falling for it. Gen-z is redpilled.

Walking parody lmao

>saved
my fuggin sides

>not enjoying the same gay children’s shit as me
Why don’t you guys like fun?

Unironically would.

>Captain Marvel is using her "powers" to fight Nazis.
The movie is going to suck and under-preform
I'm starting to get a serious hard on for the bad year Disney is going to have.

Not a fuckable one in the bunch.

Post feet

I hope you faggots have learned that the best way to fight international Jewry is with your wallet.

$0.00 for any of the big six media (no movies, cable, Netflix, prime, Hulu, sling, etc.

$0.00 to the sportsball industry. No tickets, no cable, sports bars on game day

$0.00 for music (Spotify, Physical media, concert tickets)

$0.00 for merch (toys, jerseys, t shirts, hats, collectibles, etc)

If you are not willing to play the game with the same rules used by the Jews, you will never win

Attached: 1549187360378.jpg (1020x904, 91K)

Disney pushes more and more SJW bullshit. People outright get sick of it and stop watching their films.

I'm happy they could hire such a powerful POC Woman to play Captain Marvel to inspire us to be our own superheroes :)

nobody has ever cared about captain marvel. she's lamer than ant man. the feminist angle makes it even worse, did they really not learn from ghostbusters and star wars?

Attached: IMG-20190218-WA0007.jpg (1600x1221, 592K)

>I don't want to work with this gender or people of this skin color
>Revel in how inclusive I am

It's funny because during House of M when Scarlett Witch created a reality where everyone got to live their secret desire, Ms. Marvel's was that she was a popular and respected hero.