Chuck-E-Cheese Pizza Conspiracy

Is this another #pizzagate coverup?

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same low energy shilling as the cliton campaign

yeah, sure, try to make a joke out of it, faggot

Attached: 1481460780953.jpg (1320x2200, 753K)

>MMMM Yes Goy! ignore the Cult of Saturn and focus on your local Italian pizzeria.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

No, it's a coded message. Why would some shitty kids restaurant being cheap and dirty make national news? Especially when there is so much LE DRUMPF shit for them to whine about.

Because it's not meant for normies, it's meant for the little coven of globalist kid fuckers. It's a coded message. A company gets in trouble for "Putting the pizza slices back" - it's a message to all the kid-fuckers from Podesta and crooked shillary and that group to their clients. All the pedos are freaking out about pizzagate getting out and all the human trafficking raids going on since they got Anthony Weiner's laptop, so they are trying to get rid of all the kids they bought or stole. In the process of "returning" them some are getting busted, which leads to more clues and more people squealing.

Word on the street is don't try to move your "pizza" slices back to "the kitchen", the feds are watching.

Attached: Pepedesta2.png (381x351, 148K)

I don't think so.
But their pizza was pretty good honestly. Had a good garlic balance with the cheese and sauce, crust was soft but had a nice crisp outer layer.
Then you would mix all the sodas together and play the arcade games while running away from the creepy guy in the Chuck E costume.
good times

>yeah, sure, try to make a joke out of it, faggot
i wouldn't be surprised if this was a CIA psy-op to try and take down pizza-gate

Go back to watching Shane Dawson you homosex

>But their pizza was pretty good honestly.
No way. The pizza was gross. The games are good though.

sick fags are always trying to obscure the truth with "is this pizzagate too?" bullshit

Attached: 1481461130727.jpg (960x1152, 320K)

Shane Dawson is a faggot and is one of the largest and most mainstream supported content creators on jewtube, and is clearly a very degenerate and fucked up individual even beyond his faggotry.

I'd say its pretty likely he'd be involved in that whole ring.

niggers

Attached: 1497826236111.jpg (1024x569, 79K)

Good post, I hate it

Damn I wish I was having a pizza party with cheery-eyed taut children right now. Really greasy and cheesy. I'm so hungry and just want to have fun. No (((adults))) allowed.

Chuck-E-Cheese is nigger tier, any sane white person would at least goto a Dave and Busters equivalent place instead of one of those shitholes. Youtube Chuck-E-Cheese fights and tell me what you notice thats the same in all the vids.

wut did jimmee mean by dis/

Attached: jimmy kimmel dead pizza.jpg (610x273, 38K)

Speaking of #pizzagate, what happened to the James Alefantis thread?

Attached: PegasusMuseum.png (640x411, 272K)

No Chuck E Cheese was just a place parents took their kids to that has pizza so shitty it makes Sbarros look good. Now it's nigger and nigglet central. Discovery Zone was cooler than Chuck E Cheese though, real talk spergs.

Should be, CEC seemed super weird to me from a Very young age while discovery zone was ok. This is of course me we're talking about.

Shit, y'all didn't get the cicis pizza. Glad I did.

Attached: F37A39C32EBF49FE867C49D38AA74559.jpg (900x600, 122K)

their Hawaiian with BBQ sauce is where its at.

Is Donald Trump a Mason??
>an honest and thorough look
He definetly is versed in handshakes of different mystery schools to say the least!!
>also PLUS ULTRA VIDEO!!
Are they the Anti-illuminati!?!?!

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Think and seek truth,,!!!!

Attached: 1549882295160.png (512x512, 112K)

The only people who go to cicis are low tier trash people

This.

Damn good pizza

I worked at Chuck E. Cheese we reused old left over slices who cares really

This. As long as they looked like they hadn't been touched we would "refire" them half way through the oven and add them to the next order. I don't see what the big deal is. Vietnamese restaurants save the condiments (basil, lime, sprouts, etc) from customers that don't consume them and serve them to the next customer. It's called sustainability.

>chuck-e-cheese
>chucky
>horror movie
>IT is a horror movie
>IT is about a clown
Q predicted this.