Nationalism is unironically a cope for losers

Nationalism is unironically a cope for losers.

t. Big Brained Centrist

Attached: 1550543418999.png (1280x720, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C0pgHvdsxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iktf

Attached: The centrist's burden.jpg (650x487, 133K)

>iktf
>fascist flag
Hmmm

Good so I don't need to pay taxes anymore?

>Implying centrism has anything to do with being anti-nationalist

It's ironic to mock those not as enlightened as us
;)

Attached: 2smart.png (1280x1483, 41K)

No you are not big brained. No you are not enlightened. No you don't understand Schopenhauer. No you can't read or listen to him in the original. You are regurgirating a dunning-kruger meme and copy paste it like every kiked boomer who wants to feel oh so clever.

Schopenhauer was a reactionary, anti-democratic, misogynist, MGTOW cis shitlord who would most likely hate your ass, if you're a liberal. He donated his life inheritence to the injured veterans who defended the monarchy against the democratic revolutionaires of 1848

And here is the source of the original youtube.com/watch?v=8C0pgHvdsxY

Liberalism is moral syphilis.

Attached: Novalis.jpg (300x320, 25K)

An actual good post on this dumpster fire of a board, thanks user.

>Schopenhauer was a reactionary, anti-democratic, misogynist, MGTOW cis shitlord who would most likely hate your ass, if you're a liberal.

He's still correct about nationalism tho

But that's wrong, sweetie.

Find me a sort of person that Schopenhauer doesn't insult

>quoting Schopenhauer
lmao, he was a retarded, pathetic cuck who hated himself and tried to start a literal cult but failed

Can't be done. He's the ultimate cynic. If you want to find flaws in something (and nationlisim is babby-tier in terms of stupidity) he's best but you'll need a positive system of value to do more than just poke holes in everyone else's delusions.

I think when people say they are "nationalist" today, they are implying its a more defensive position. What is considered "nationalist" today is what people took for granted back then.

>t. Hegelian
Schopenhauer is the pinnacle of German philosophy, I'm sorry you deny yourself the light

My nation is better than your nation
My people are better than your people
My tribe is better than your tribe
I am better than you
By wit or by arms, I am better than you.

It is a quote ripped out of context so hard, a post OP tranny mangina looks natural in comparison. And just for you, burger, I will repeat it: Schopenhauer himself was a reactionary monarchist. And if you'd bother to learn another language instead of burger, you might actually be able to listen to the 40 minute section dedicated to the qualities of the individual of which this a part of and in which CONTEXT it stands and to whom it refers.

Attached: 1550477271644.jpg (735x490, 76K)

tru. ethnic pride is the only thing that makes sense

Attached: 1511200955110.jpg (500x749, 154K)

What's more Schopenhauer called the Jews the masters of lies an the scum of the earth and stated that Nebucadnezza literally did nothing wrong. Everytime I see some le based centrist quote my favorit philosopher with this snippit I want to strangle him.

Attached: Faust_image_19thcentury.jpg (581x749, 81K)

>nationalism is stoopid
Did you guys just stop trying to hide?

Attached: IMG_20181121_224918.jpg (903x788, 185K)

Attached: The Super Patriot.jpg (640x736, 172K)

YEAH GUYS WE SHOULD ABANDON ALL PRIDE IN OUR NATION AND HERITAGE AND NOW ONLY ADOPT PRIDE IN WHAT ENTERTAINMENT WE CONSUME!!!!

>Schopenhauer was a reactionary, anti-democratic, misogynist, MGTOW cis shitlord who would most likely hate your ass, if you're a liberal. He donated his life inheritence to the injured veterans who defended the monarchy against the democratic revolutionaires of 1848

Sounds entirely reasonable.

Imagine posting this.

>t. jim jones wannabe

Change this quote to "let in a bunch of 75 IQ apes cause you didnt invent calculus or electricity and cant take credit for it, but you should simultaneously take credit for anything bad a white person did, even if most slave owners were jews."

Pussy

Attached: 1505595797961.png (2435x1623, 1.49M)

>Big Brained Centrist

The notion that compromise is superior to radicalism rests on the presumption that the political spectrum is finite, clearly defined, and immutable. Or in other words, that the Overton Window is fixed and unsuitable. This is because if the Overton Window is shiftable then compromise is merely capitulation in slow motion

This is quite correct. He also called the Jews the masters of deception.

>Zero arguments.
>all shaming language
Okay