You are forced to live in a nonwhite, third world country for the rest of your life

Which one do you choose?

I choose indonesia

Attached: rueetndpsneuwgzlwk0b.jpg (830x552, 75K)

I'd move to california I'd still vaguely have some constitutional rights or at least the illusion of having them.

I taught english in Bogota, Colombia for a year and I had a blast. Perhaps there, but Florianopolis, Brazil would be my number 1, but its too expensive and not enough work for english speakers.

Sweden

>I'd move to california
Other than SF, it's not quite THAT bad, here.

>I'd move to california
That or New York

>By the time I'm at retirement age pretty sure bongland will look something like this.

>t.2046

Attached: zaqfd2k1i3g21.png (640x790, 171K)

cumerville

america

How was it? Are colombian women as good as they say?

California has some nice landscapes, I could do that maybe.

Attached: 1546145126884.png (550x428, 296K)

Czeching both and I'm already in a nice part of NJ but I could easily see myself upgrading to innawoods upstate NY if I had to.

Singapore!
cleaner than most anywhere, good economy, and can fuck as many whores as i want

North Korea.
If I'm gonna get forced by anyone to do anything, I'm taking all of you out when I go.

I would say this, but it isnt 3rd world, its much more first world than most western cities.

I had a blast down there. If they genuinely are interested in you, they are flaky as fuck and a pain in the ass to deal with. You can't take taxis and you need to make sure you have a ride to and from any strip clubs or brothels. The Southside is completely off-limits.

>tfw cumberland county NJ

Majority-Minority AND rural. It fucking SUCKS

Probably the US.

Finngolia

Is singapore really 3rd world?

Britain

By the literal definition of "Third World" I would move to Uruguay because Latinos aren't White.

Middlesex and it's nice and quiet but overall the county is spotty as fuck, the more northwest you go the nicer it gets though. The higher the ratio of black bears to black people the better your county is.

America.

Argentina I guess.

it's pretty shit m8, just wait till the big one

California

Ireland

Attached: cozy.png (124x126, 22K)

Argentina

I choose suicide. Y'all have brainwashed me into wanting to be surrounded by whites.

Nepal

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1500x926, 1.42M)

I choose Sweden.

Lebanon, Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan

South Africa

Do I get a stipend to live off of or do I have to work there? If the former, Thailand, if the latter, fuck you, YOU live in a 3rd world shithole.

>a nonwhite, third world country
sweden, i could get the newfie i always wanted and we could go hunting for lost viking artifacts to save from the caliphate's forges

Attached: Sweden-VikingsArtifactsMeltedDown-2.jpg (495x736, 71K)

What's up Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton bros?

Id move to Turkey, amazin weather, nice sweeties, in between three continents to travel to

And if turkey doesnt count as third world, i pick malaysia or any of the less shitty central american nations

Im already here, I won fuck you

South Korea

I was stationed there for a few years and met the love of my life there. We’re actually auditioning for TLCs 90 day fiancé soon funny enough! But yeah South Korea is cool. They welcomed me as a white guy unlike Japan who hates us. And their night life is really fun. No degenerate drug use en masse and no nigras stinking up the joint.

Attached: 47E06EDF-F506-41DA-83C4-1632CB667826.jpg (433x435, 143K)

Costa Rica.

It's the only good Latino country.

And it's got fuck all for resources so it probably won't be over thrown

South Korea and Japan are first world

United Arab Emerates

Italy

KSA or Yemen or somewhere where they have child brides so I can buy a six year old wife.

I've never understood why the background of this Image is Sydney.

Bhutan.
I'm gonna have a blast learning all the little details of archery.

Bhutan. Ruled by a benevolent philosopher king.

..lol..
11/10

Cambodia... Oh.. wait.. Im already there. Time to water the killing field. Should be a good crop of skulls this year

based tf2 map

I am already in Germany so all good

Attached: 9F86A258-52C6-4454-936D-911D559945E8.png (672x866, 747K)

>Which one do you choose?
USA
nothing changes

Jinx bitch, I call dibs.

Attached: 1550480452475.jpg (494x519, 32K)

I'm already there, it's called Nevada.

at least it isnt a shitting field you ungrateful subhuman animal

Attached: the shitting fields.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Bhutan, for sure.

Attached: bhut.jpg (1600x900, 359K)

its not, its Tampa Florida. nice try faggot

Dude, its stinking hot and humid up there, really.

Fuck it let's just go there now.

Thailand or Phillipines

Mongolian, it's not war torn, it's kinda pretty and has that wild Mongol pussy to be tamed by big American dick.

that look pretty sweet desu

What about 2nd world?

Uganda

grow up. 18+ only. fuck off.

Taiwan

I wish, one of the reasons I chose it is the super impossible immigration standards.

sweden.

Attached: images.png (287x175, 8K)

I'm already living in one

Attached: large.jpg (500x334, 84K)

Mexico to be honest.

I wonder why? paco.

Attached: 1550393728712.jpg (880x968, 147K)

I already live in one.

Japan. It's better and cleaner than any white country.

rolling cus yolo

Attached: 1550431010522.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Vietnam or Bhutan.

Already living in a 3rd world shit hole mate

Yikes. All ears

>Which one do you choose?
United States probably, at least your women are whores and I could have fun

lmao roll

Haha if you get on that show I'll know you post on Jow Forums

How does it feel to be defeated by fucking Vietnam?

based kraut

Probably but replace kingdom with caliphate

Bhutan.
This place is pretty dope. I'm happier here in any case. My visa runs out in two months, I'm already looking for opportunities to return.

Not moving anywhere from here, under any circumstances. Even if we would descend into a brutal civil war (Croat war in 90's was a joke compared to Bosnia or Syria) I wouldn't move.

Bhutan, no contest. One of the prettiest places on Earth.
I would've chosen Turkey a few years back, before it got fucked over by (((them)))

Hey Bhutan guy, what's Bhutan like?

East Germany aka Poland

Indonesia or Malaysia. Leaning towards Malaysia so I can fuck Chinks or Malays.

Attached: file.png (2048x1367, 3.72M)

Canada

Based suriname fag here.

Too many poos over there for my liking, so because of this the other jungle nig countries are better people wise.

Attached: Something brown and ugly.png (500x500, 35K)

Heard the weather in Singapore is horrible. Hot, muggy and rainy all year round. No culture either, it's just a place where all the top businessmen go for meetings and shit. Nice politics but that's about it.

well i already born with this shit fate....brazil, but if i can switch i think a chose Indonesia too

Beautiful environment.
Thimphu is big enough for me that life doesn't get "boring".
Society is rather traditional, the overton window is much more to the right. Yet their conservatism is different from ours. E.g. casual sex and broken families have been a normal thing for centuries. On the whole though, much more traditionalist.

Major downside is material stuff. Houses are fucking cold, there's barely any insulation or heating so everyone just wears jackets inside. Sometimes the electricity and water go out for a day or two. A lot of food ingredients are very expensive.
But the material stuff is a small price to pay

You've never been there then.
Other than it being relatively warm and humid most of the year, you're wrong about everything else.

Probably Thailand or Bolivia.