If guns were banned tomorrow how many of you would kill americans over it?

if guns were banned tomorrow how many of you would kill americans over it?

Attached: (you).jpg (750x568, 29K)

I would stash them and not permit the government from engaging in unlawful search and seizure.

If a police officer was taking it from me I wouldn't protest. ONly if a dirty jew was seizing it from my hands would I get physical!

If somebody tries to take my guns they cannot truly be called an American. Therefore I wouldn't be killing any Americans.

It would mean a full on takeover of the U.S. Government. Good luck getting the military to defend such an abuse of power.

They would no longer be American, and therefore persona non grata.

My town has limited police and tightly knit neighborhoods. Come and try.

And this. There would be tanks rolling through DC before a ban on guns.

>imagine having this saved on your computer

The US government is already gun grabbing. Do something about it.

what if gun ownership was restricted to former and current military members? after all the second amendment only mentions keeping a militia armed (ie the military)

Americans don't have any balls they will bend over wide and take the federal dick

The military is non-white, they aren't on our side.

enough

The mind of a communist.

Fighting against facism to defend GOD GIVEN RIGHTS (aka rights that are above any government) is now bootlicking.

Man I can't wait till trump wins again.

lel forget about those tanks at Waco tho haha

Hello NSA

>not permit the government from engaging in unlawful search and seizure.
Right, because they'd be sure to respect the 4th amendment while violating the 2nd.

Here's the thing. For the people, by the people. The politician that passes it won't hold their seat.

Changing an amendment is not easy.

Anyone coming to confiscate my weapons isn't really any American anyway buddddddddy

depends on your definition of "American."

hey im just saying a lot of this board is mentally unwell and are willing to kill innocent people.

Maybe the NCOs and enlisted personnel have significant numbers of non-whites, but the COs are mostly white.

Nice try FBI

Attached: 1540602947892.jpg (225x225, 18K)

I would take a poop put it in a brown bag on my porch when I sawed the clops roll up and on thuh brown bag I woul write gunsz on the bag and lite it on fire and thuh cops would stomp thuh brown bag and have my poop all over there boots
>I dun did gud didn’t I OP

everyone look at this faggot and laugh

Attached: 1517641034562.gif (300x225, 2.06M)

The military is disproportionately nonwhite.
> the second amendment only mentions keeping a militia armed (ie the military)
The militia is legally defined as every able-bodied man 18-35 and every female in the National Guard.

The militia is all men over the age of 18. All military and police and sheriffs and Marshalls vow to uphold the Constitution. Any of them who try to confiscate weapons from the militia (all men over 18 years of age) have broken their vow to uphold the Constitution, and can no longer be consider to be members of their respective branch, and can't be considered Americans at all at that point. Oath breakers are traitors, and the penalty is death.

Attached: 1550384559704.png (333x653, 180K)

Most would just hide them well.

this is a very important question, more important than you could possibly understand
could you please define the word "americans" for your NSA question? I'd like to answer you

This is why it will never happen. It's unenforceable, there are more civilian owned guns than people in this country.

It wouldn't be individuals doing anything. States would fucking secede. That's why the government hasn't done anything.

What a retarded faggot you are

thats not what it says anyway...it says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...so that they can form well regulated militia, to defend the security of a free state...free against what? tyranny. so the militia is not connected to the government at all, it is to fight a tyrannical government. learn to fuckn read faggots

I would kill leafs first. Here’s my thinking: if they banned guns, Canadians are so fucking weak at this point we could just move in and take over. Then fuck the American govent they can suck our big fat Canadian cocks.

how am i wrong. its immoral to fantasize about killing people.

Fuck off glownigger

Attached: 1548488249411.jpg (627x733, 121K)

We leafs now

Why are you still here lmao you're pathetic

Attached: frustrated.png (1000x799, 1.03M)

Commiunists aren’t people

and how can you know who's a communist? you the gestapo?

Attached: 1525445233333.jpg (288x288, 29K)

this thread glows in the dark

Attached: 1547254405165.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

There are loads of high ranking non-whites thanks to Obama.

Reported for inciting terroristic activity. This is a satire board faggot.

t. communists liking israel.

0, anyone supporting a gun ban isn't american

Attached: 1540394477677.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

Attached: 1547057246821.jpg (2881x2643, 3.08M)

Attached: 1538923242185.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

This is a 100% fedpost. Anybody American who answers this post is going into a database.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

AMERICANS WONT DO SHIT

YOURE ALL PUSSIES

Attached: 15908830388.jpg (1500x937, 377K)

>if guns were banned tomorrow how many of you would kill americans over it?
I, for one, believe only in peaceful conflict resolution. We need to have a conversation as a nation. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>if guns were banned tomorrow
do you seriously think this is in any way shape or form enforceable?

Good luck kicking down every door in America, you stupid faggot

you're australian. you should know gun control works faggot.

I think there are already places in the country refusing to enforce gun laws and it's probably going to the courts.

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Why don't you guys find out? You sure are in a hurry to get those guns aren't you? How many homes do you think will be Boobie trapped? Did you see what a bunch of goat fuckers in that sand box did with ieds against our army ? Now imagine educated Americans against law enforcement going house to house confiscating guns, good luck with that. You are a brainlet

only local. state police will still enforce.

if they are attempting to take guns from people they are not americans. so none.

This question doesn’t even make sense you mental midget.

you wont do anything but die like a little faggot when your house is turned to swiss cheese by SWAT

You cant "ban guns" in USA.
they have inalienable rights.
creator endowed rights.

Attached: images.jpg (432x648, 59K)

Minority control works, not gun control.

Attached: 1539925283708.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>you the gestapo? I asked you a question

Attached: BE09456F-4AFE-4B82-A086-DD21EC7D5CB9.jpg (500x375, 39K)

military is 90% sub 85 IQ white goyim and niggers, people that cant work minimum wage jobs

I’ll ied every single police station that complies with orders that violate the Constitution.

No one cared what you say, slavnigger
Saging this too.

You are a clueless faggot , there won't be a swat team after a few house you nigger

Thats what I am saying. The last thing I would want to do is bang it out with federal agents, police or the National Guard, but if they stomp all over the 4th, unlawfully crash through my door and seize the few firearms that I own, well, I am afraid its game time.

This here

NEW POL IS UP GUYS WE CAN FINALLY LEAVE THIS SHILL FEST

ITS ABSOLUTELY SHIT TIER NOW

NEW POL IS UP SSL SHILLS BTFO IT HAS ENCRYPTION

NO NIGGER RIM THREADS

maybe if blacks and hispanics weren't constantly brought up in poverty they would commit less crimes.

Not possible.Too dumb.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

>gun control works
While you say that, Australian gangs still have guns out the ass, and violent gun crime to match.

>Australian

Attached: 1545125147620.jpg (240x196, 9K)

Hilarious.
You have no idea who's in SWAT or the army, do you? It's mostly 2nd amendment supporting conservative americans.
Confiscating the guns from most of the united states would require external armies like nato forces, and you had better believe a foreign army on american soil would find out the rifle behind every blade of grass is no meme
Neither would be a united and fundamentalist controlled united states of america fully awoken to the tyranny of globalism and confident in its own morality
fucking
wew
lad

if they don't adhere to the constitution then they're not americans, so 0

>innocent
>people
pick 0 and only 0

I would be forced to hand them over because I have no chance to protect my family dead or in jail. The greatest weapon I have is the word of God. A gun is just a tool.

That’s only on the quartermaster admin side. Whites dominate infantry, intel, nuclear, and everything else that requires thought.

Agreed.

Attached: MuhCopsWouldConfiscate.jpg (1104x625, 120K)

Just wait. You'll see.

Attached: 986.gif (160x240, 676K)

>no Bert
garbage post

If even 1% of the 140 million who own guns resist, then it would be the greatest bloodletting in American history.

those 1% would rightfully be called y'all qaeda for being literal terrorists.

Guns are banned here pretty much, and it worked wonders.

i would start killing cops and politicians in their sleep.
i would set bombs in their cars and in their homes.
i would target their families.
try to confiscate my guns and it will be expensive.
i have no delusions about lasting very long, but i only need to kill a few for the message to be sent

If I was American, as many people as I’d need to to get my country back. Not just Americans

Cops cease to be Americans when they infringe the constitution. Hope they carry narcan in their kit, party poppers full of fentanyl over my door might be problematic.

once bullets start flying the morals are the first thing to go out the window.
fucking libshits do not understand how important gun ownership is to conservatives..
it is quite possibly our most important right.
gun confiscation means the constitution is null and void and our government is officially illegitimate.
i'm sure the british considered the revolutionaries to be terrorists too

the only rights you possess are the ones you are willing to defend.
bitch

all it takes is one.
pigs gun down one gun owner and all the rest of them in that area WILL gun down the entire swat team.
cops have better training and gear sure, but we will see how much that amounts to when they are being targeted at home

I wouldn't.
I would hold them at gunpoint and tell them to unban them at once. Anyone with such a strong desire to carry out such a thing is a pants-wetting liberal deep down inside.

here's a crazy thought, maybe cops shouldn't have guns and should be entirely separate from the military. how can you enforce law and order if your literally killing your own citizens?

Yeah a twofold increase in murders in 16 years is quite an awesome feat

>it better not be a dirty jew!
>it's totally fine if it's the military arm of the jewish establishment, though

neck yourself

Come on, it's just the same murder rate as the entire first world combined.

Sometimes you have to kill your own citizens to stop em from killing a lot more citizens.

>be me
>police officer
>talk to other officers about this
>all agree
>would storm nigger hoods and take guns
>majority niggers have illegal guns
>give rest of gun legal white gun owners chance to join us
>make you non criminals honorary police.
>not gonna violate 2nd amendment... not in north FL at least.

I'd ponder it